Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1641437 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1124509 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have easy assess to post it again.
Re-post the article.
Proof that your claims about my response are as stated --this requires post number.
why? you responded to the post..and shouldn't you really know the history of this issue before you make such idiotic claims?

why do you lie so much?

why can't you show this supposed post of mine where i said there was violence at the bundy ranch?

you don't just get to make shit up and not get called out on it...i am calling you out on your bullshit. where is that post of mine?
No Surprise

Orlando, FL

#1124510 Apr 23, 2014
It's the culture! I am on Medicaid.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1124511 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i never ever that claim..not even close.
why do you have to lie so much?
post1124489

Just four posts above your post.

You were demanding me to prove there was NO violence during the Bundy round-up.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1124512 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why? you responded to the post..and shouldn't you really know the history of this issue before you make such idiotic claims?
why do you lie so much?
why can't you show this supposed post of mine where i said there was violence at the bundy ranch?
you don't just get to make shit up and not get called out on it...i am calling you out on your bullshit. where is that post of mine?
If you have the link then provide it or go down as this is just some more of your bullshit nonsense.

St. Croix valley

#1124513 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
post1124489
Just four posts above your post.
You were demanding me to prove there was NO violence during the Bundy round-up.
no dear... i was saying you lied about there not being violence on this issue before the roundup...as per the article i posted to you that you responded to...

one more lie for your list...it's getting long!

why do you talk about an issue you don't even know the history of?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1124514 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why? you responded to the post..and shouldn't you really know the history of this issue before you make such idiotic claims?
why do you lie so much?
What you stated when I posted court action began again in May 2012 was -prove it.

Difficult to prove a negative so I gave you link to the court to search. Who knows there may have been more.

This SAME post of yours contained the claim that I approve the violence at Bundy's Ranch.

It probably won't be that difficult for me to find the posts-do you want me to.

St. Croix valley

#1124515 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have the link then provide it or go down as this is just some more of your bullshit nonsense.
i gave it to you twice.. youeven responded to the post..the more you say it is bullshit the more you will look like a fool when i post it or you go back and find it..

but you never research anything till after you lie about it, do you?

so it is SOP for gov't agencies to act this way when an issue has been proven violent in the past, isn't it?

so you were wrong aboutt he history of this issue and the reaction by the BLM weren't you?

is there any topic you are correct about? the war on drugs, voting fraud, drivers licenses, state liquor laws, this issue? and more!! so much more!!

what i have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that you will say anything, regardless of its veracity if it is what you wish were true, and then lie about it later. pretty much makes you a worthless lying scum, doesn't it? too funny!

St. Croix valley

#1124516 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What you stated when I posted court action began again in May 2012 was -prove it.
Difficult to prove a negative so I gave you link to the court to search. Who knows there may have been more.
This SAME post of yours contained the claim that I approve the violence at Bundy's Ranch.
It probably won't be that difficult for me to find the posts-do you want me to.
go ahead, find it...

what does that have to do with me proving all the bulllshit you have stated on this issue?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1124517 Apr 23, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is Black
Inside

Lapeer, MI

#1124518 Apr 23, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
So using your logic successful people/leaders will eventually turn to evil. What a sad sick fatalistic perspective you FOXbots have on life.
It is one of my weaknesses to toy with simple minds.

I just can't help myself. Hee, Hee.

Lapeer, MI

#1124519 Apr 23, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
.... and that brings us back, Homerically, to your relationship with mine... Now bend over the sink while I check you for intestinal parasites...
What do you mean?

You *ARE* an intestinal parasite.

Eat sh it.
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1124520 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not what you stated before..
did your flaccid little penis ever work or have you always been so much less than a man?
Well, Tick, I'm a little nervous about discussing my penis with another man.. but here goes... My little penis and I go way back... I remember the time it got me out of that jam in Kansas City when I couldn't afford food so I pawned it... saved my life it did.... And then there was that time in Galveston where I was surrounded by angry cowboys, or, at least that's what I assumed they were since they were all dressed in white leather.... And, truth be told, it never works at all when it's all tuckered out but a gringo like you sucks on it a little bit and there you go! That's the amazing thing about it... I mean you look at the l'il fella all curled up in the corner at night by the fire and you can't IMAGINE how that wrinkly ol' thing would ever get up in the morning but - sure enough - every day he's standing there expectantly on his hind legs waiting by the door with his leash in his mouth... kiss it... g'head, sweetie, kiss it... So, um, what're you wearin' Tick?... I feel like I've known you all my life...

St. Croix valley

#1124521 Apr 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
that is not what you are doing with the Q-tips...
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1124522 Apr 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
You *ARE* an intestinal parasite.
Eat sh it.
Have a little faith, christian... and do as you're told, I'll be gentle...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1124523 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i gave it to you twice.. youeven responded to the post..the more you say it is bullshit the more you will look like a fool when i post it or you go back and find it..
but you never research anything till after you lie about it, do you?
so it is SOP for gov't agencies to act this way when an issue has been proven violent in the past, isn't it?
so you were wrong aboutt he history of this issue and the reaction by the BLM weren't you?
is there any topic you are correct about? the war on drugs, voting fraud, drivers licenses, state liquor laws, this issue? and more!! so much more!!
what i have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt is that you will say anything, regardless of its veracity if it is what you wish were true, and then lie about it later. pretty much makes you a worthless lying scum, doesn't it? too funny!
Yea, let's take a walk down memory lane -you are a total liar

Woodtick--

My post1123738

Let's take a look at the court records for Bundy's ranch

From 1999 to 2012 there was no court actions against Bundy

Your alleged WaPo article was posted by your other brain half-USAsince which reference old court cases
from 1996. post1123763

Your post1123835

" ju prove that true, with your shit about no court action against Bundy till 2012. and the no violence until the BLM showed up with 200 men. with your bullshit about it not being SOP.

that's just on this topic alone! want me to start listing your proven bullshit on all the other topics you have made a fool of yourself on here? the list is getting long!

have you ever gone a day here without posting a lie? even one? "
---

UHHHH, your other half-brain USAsince made the post and no it did not show any court actions since 1999.

----------
My response post1123840

The statement was from 1999 to 2012 there was no court cases until May 2012.

Here is the link http://www.nvd.uscourts.gov/ feel free finding any other cases.

Now get out of my face you lying sack of [email protected]!
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1124525 Apr 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence your predilection for playing with yourself, huh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1124526 Apr 23, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
We are still trying to recover from the travesty of the eight years of the Bush W Administration.
"President Barack Obama had spoken out about the need to reform the criminal-justice system, and clearly felt passionately about entrenched racial biases that resulted in people being treated unfairly by the courts based solely on the color of their skin. But in his crowded first term, his only foray into criminal justice was encouraging lawmakers to pass the Fair Sentencing Act, which he signed in 2010, to reduce the sentencing disparity between crack and powder cocaine. The disparity had the effect of punishing black drug offenders far more harshly than white ones, and was widely accepted to be outdated and unfair.(Obama's clemency push is meant to correct a broad set of inequities in the criminal-justice system, not just those that are racial. Scrivner, who might benefit from the program, is white.)
When it came to using his only unfettered presidential power — to pardon felons and to reduce the sentences of prisoners — Obama was incredibly stingy in his first term. Vanita Gupta, deputy legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union, calls his record on mercy "abysmal." He pardoned just 22 people — fewer than any modern president — and commuted the sentence of just one. An applicant for commutation like Scrivner had just a 1-in-5,000 chance of getting a reduced sentence with Obama in his first term — compared with a 1-in-100 chance under Presidents Reagan and Clinton, according to an analysis by ProPublica.
According to former and current administration officials, the fault for this lay mostly at the feet of the Office of the Pardon Attorney, a small corner of the Justice Department that sifts through thousands of pardon and commutation petitions each year. The pardon attorney, former military judge Ronald Rodgers, sends his recommendations of whether or not to grant the petitions to the Deputy Attorney General’s office, which then sends them on to the White House. The pardon attorney was recommending that the president deny nearly every single petition for a pardon or a reduced sentence, according to one senior official in the Obama administration." Obama plans clemency for hundreds of drug offenders http://news.yahoo.com/obama-plans-clemency-fo... via @YahooNews
translation: Obama plans to turn thousands of criminals loose on the streets......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1124527 Apr 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawaii figured out what to do with their homeless. They ship them to California and let California deal with it.
Does anybody ever wonder why Hawaii doesn't have an illegal alien problem?
Really?

wow....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1124528 Apr 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. I think we'll figh tover this one. Put your dukes up.(I do hope you know what that means.)
Why son? Dump and running is the sop for reich wingers.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1124529 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> go ahead, find it...
what does that have to do with me proving all the bulllshit you have stated on this issue?
I haven't seen you disapprove anything. Your claims were you did not mention violence and a whole BS post about the court cases and what I stated.

I just nailed your lying a$$ to the wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cat's out of the bag. 2 hr Fun in Benghazi 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,115
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 4 hr OwnerScrewingPOSTERS 4
What if Ken Starr was RIGHT? 4 hr HMmmmmmmmm 1
What Happpened to the Wall? 5 hr Waldo 1
Trump is A 6 hr WarmFuzzyGUY 71
Mulvaney is an A HO 7 hr Bill Q 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages