Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,031,641 - 1,031,660 of 1,084,889 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122478
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing done by the government was of benefit....
bullshit. the shovel ready jobs helped the economy in my state. probably why we weathered the recession so much better than most.

sorry, you are wrong. again.

Since: Mar 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122479
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
leosnana should at least be be concerned with incompetency at her low level.
I've been hearing about pending lawsuits over the unconstitutionality of the Obamacare forever and the Magic Negro's constant changing of a law, something that is the duty of the Legislative and not the Executive branch. One in particular deals with the Articles of the Constitution which stipulate that any attempts at raising of revenue must originate in the House and not in the Senate. Since the SCOTUS declared that Obamacare is, in fact, a tax and not a mandate, this means that Obamacre is, in fact, a tax raising piece of legislation that originated in the Senate and not in the House making Obamacare unconstitutional.
This is why the Boy kept arguing that it was not a tax over and over and overs forever. John Roberts came along and bitchslapped the Boy with his ruling that it was a tax.
It will be interesting to see if and how the Liberals on this court will swallow their partisanship in this case.
Article 1, Section 7: Bills, Clause 1: Bills of revenue
"All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills."
And
Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes: http://jeffduncan.house.gov/full-list-obamaca...
The Magic Marxist Negro is simply a Kenyan Chieftain completely out of order and out of control.
I fault Congress for not doing its job. Liberals are quietly sitting on their hands while this SOB trashes the US Constitution. Shameful as Hell.
Your last statement is very important and unquestionably overlooked in the whole scheme of things.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122480
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You never finished College....
oh yes, i did...

why did you flunk out? oh my...did you not even get accepted? how sad for you?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122482
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No Surprize wrote:
Socialism does not work, as endless historical attempts have demonstrated. Millions killed, more than all religious wars combined. And...In order to overcome this problem, those attempting to institute socialist systems, liberalism tends to find scapegoats...
Scapegoats:
Mao blamed the intellectuals and "re-educated" them.
Hitler blamed the Jews and gassed them.
Stalin blamed the Bolsheviks and sent them to the gulag.
Pol Pot blamed the shopkeepers and suffocated them.
Obama bin Lyin blames the rich.
It's the culture...
they weren't socialists...what about the socialist countries doing so much better than the US right now?

hmmm...

reality is fun!!
Mrs Robinson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122483
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it was that high under Bush also...why is it you idiots don't remember that...oh yes, you are dishonest..
why do you lie so much?
My son-in-law, Barack, won an award for lies on a grand scale; it was called Lie of the Year.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122484
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>es, they run on the ground they were running on before...
how do you round up cattle without getting them to run over the ground? UFOs?
you really are too stupid to even attempt to have a discussion with..but it is entertaining to watch you make an ass of yourself...
Is entertaining to watch woodtick make an ass of yourself you idiot, you write like a 12 year old, and it's rather obvious woodtick has no college degree.. You are better off raking leaves and too stupid to join the military..

It's the culture...

Since: Mar 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122485
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect.....those with good insurance and good credit are not billed for copays and deductibles until,after the insurance payments are resolved.....
those with ObamaKKKare have neither....
Apparently, anyone who still even has employer-based insurance now has to pay deductibles up front since the deadline came and went.

We never did before. We had to this time. No up front deductible to the tune of $600, no surgery.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122487
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Is entertaining to watch woodtick make an ass of yourself you idiot, you write like a 12 year old, and it's rather obvious woodtick has no college degree.. You are better off raking leaves and too stupid to join the military..
It's the culture...
and yet i show how stupid you are daily...

hmmm...

i write better than you, fool.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122488
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they weren't socialists...what about the socialist countries doing so much better than the US right now?
hmmm...
reality is fun!!
Meanwhile, life is good in Communist China, where the business environment isn't so Communist you idiot...

The Obama bin Lyin administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, and progress and job creation in our lifetime...

It's the culture...

Since: Mar 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122489
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
One lost job or one major illness and those who think they are in the middle class find themselves homeless.
Since 1974 the Middle class has be declining as the few get that 7th vacation home.
And ObamaCare just made a system that already sucked suckier.

The sticker shock hasn't even begun to set in. The unaffordable premiums and deductibles for a lot of people won't make them homeless, just more sick or dead.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122490
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet i show how stupid you are daily...
hmmm...
i write better than you, fool.
You rake leaves.. I live on the beach in Florida..

I have a better lifestyle than you..

It's the culture,,,
Patrick n Angela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122491
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
winners and losers....just like Darwin theorized....
So much for the You were at Harvard "mumbo jumbo" LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122492
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You rake leaves.. I live on the beach in Florida..
I have a better lifestyle than you..
It's the culture,,,
i'm semi-retired by 50 have been for over five years...

who's lifestyle is better? florida sucks... so does the ocean..

try some clean water sometime..like the trout stream that runs through my land...

you do not live on the beach, fool you are not even close to smart enought to have created that for yourself. not even close...and you lie regularly and poorly...

Since: Mar 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122493
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the confused idiot. Deductibles, or copays, were always required up front. Nothing to do with ACA.
Copays, yes. Deductibles, no. Paying the deductible up front was the patient's choice. Otherwise, deductibles were added to the balance after the insurance paid the rest. Monthly payments could be made until the balance was paid off.

Not anymore. Never before were we told the deductible had to be paid first before receiving medical treatment. Until three weeks after ObamaCare kicked in. Don't think it was just a coincidence.

What happens when people don't have thousands of dollars to pay up front?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122494
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Woodtick is loser..

It's the culture...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122495
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for the You were at Harvard "mumbo jumbo" LOL
yeah, that shit got flushed a long time ago.....he might have worked at the harvard starbucks...

Since: Mar 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122496
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
One lost job or one major illness and those who think they are in the middle class find themselves homeless.
Since 1974 the Middle class has be declining as the few get that 7th vacation home.
There was a much better way to fix what was once a broken health care system than the government turning into something unrecognizable.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122497
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Copays, yes. Deductibles, no. Paying the deductible up front was the patient's choice. Otherwise, deductibles were added to the balance after the insurance paid the rest. Monthly payments could be made until the balance was paid off.
Not anymore. Never before were we told the deductible had to be paid first before receiving medical treatment. Until three weeks after ObamaCare kicked in. Don't think it was just a coincidence.
What happens when people don't have thousands of dollars to pay up front?
perhaps you are a bad credit risk...

i'd make you pay up front too. but then i have seen how much you lie...perhaps your doctor knows you...
Mrs Robinson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122498
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps you are a bad credit risk...
i'd make you pay up front too. but then i have seen how much you lie...perhaps your doctor knows you...
You haven't seen anyone lie until you have seen my son-in-law, Barack, lie. In fact, he won Lie of the Year because his lie was more outrageous than anyone else's.

Since: Mar 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122499
Apr 20, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No Surprize wrote:
Socialism does not work, as endless historical attempts have demonstrated. Millions killed, more than all religious wars combined. And...In order to overcome this problem, those attempting to institute socialist systems, liberalism tends to find scapegoats...
Scapegoats:
Mao blamed the intellectuals and "re-educated" them.
Hitler blamed the Jews and gassed them.
Stalin blamed the Bolsheviks and sent them to the gulag.
Pol Pot blamed the shopkeepers and suffocated them.
Obama bin Lyin blames the rich.
It's the culture...
The blame game is going to get very ugly very soon. The Democrats are desperate and see their power slipping away.

Don't think we've even seen the depths which they will go to keep that from happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 4 min Culture Auditor 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 22 min andet1987 485
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min TRD 68,104
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Terry rigsby 49,032
Ask Amy 8-1-14 50 min loose cannon 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Ghhh 68,457
Abby 8-1-14 1 hr Cass 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••