Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1762685 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1124581 Apr 23, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Her
Perhaps it is just a coincidence but I am aware of someone else who goes by "RoxLo." A male who describes himself as an "Unapologetic fiscal & social conservative." Do you believe this RoxLo is a sock? Whatever? Could be. I can't keep them straight.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1124582 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat of post to woodtick. Strange you missed this as you responded to posts all around it.
I showed--
Dry Lake Zone Mitigation Plan was about Gold Butter(Bundy Ranch) post1123226, post1123231
(claim by you they were unrelated)
Showed the Chinese Solar Project was also related to Gold Butte post1123738, post1123710
Showed that the state ceded the land to the FEDs and need to return it post1123229
You have shown
Chinese Project was 200 miles from Bundy's Ranch --that's nice but no one was debating this
Understanding of Endangered Species Act ---again that's nice but everyone already knew this
Understanding of Habitat Conservation --same as above
Baseless claims
Violence at the Bundy Ranch
Gathering of Protester's Illegal
I saw it and I responded to it. Guess you missed it.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1124583 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no BS from me, but you sure got busted out in more lies...
just smackin you around at will again...
I nailed your a$$ repeatedly but like the typical Liberal you are-you attempt to claim victory.

So exactly what victory do you claim to have won-I am not aware of any.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1124584 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...dear. i have never posted any such thing about your stupid solar project issue...i haven't even entered into that crap..
add one more lie to Roxlo's huge list!
you are just digging your hole deeper. the only way for you to stop getting deeper would seem to be stop posting completely.
RoxLo has no idea what she posts from one day to the next.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1124585 Apr 23, 2014
Emeem wrote:
I just don't get it. When Bush was president I knew people who lost their jobs, retirement savings, salary cuts etc. Today everyone in my family and everyone I know is better off. All are working and life is great.
What's even more surprising is that all you right wing morons here on Topix say you are doing great too! And yet you spend all day whining!
What EXACTLY is it in YOUR life that is worse now than five years ago?
Everyone thought life was grand on the Titanic before it sunk beneath them in the middle of the Atlantic too. Even steerage passengers couldn't have been happier.

The country cannot sustain a deficit of 20 trillion and growing. The dollar is in danger of collapsing. And more people are unemployed than you're being told to believe.

Nevermind the unrest on the world stage with Putin being the strongest world leader.

Instead of fixing the economy and following the blueprint of presidents before him who pulled the country out of deep recessions in the same amount of time it took Obama to get ObamaCare passed, this administration seems to be deliberately pulling us further down.

Things aren't as grand as you seem to think.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1124586 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was dumb--It states what I have been saying.
(This is the one USAsince provided.)
My post1123738--
"Let's take a look at the court records for Bundy's ranch
From 1999 to 2012 there was no court actions against Bundy "
Then as the ENN project begins to solidify In December of 2011
http://www.lvrj.com/business/plans-to-move-fo ... "
From your article---
"1998: A federal judge issues a permanent injunction against Bundy, ordering him to remove his cattle from the federal lands. He lost an appeal to the San Francisco 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. He represented himself.
April 2012: The BLM plans to round up Bundy's cattle. After several threats, these plans are abandoned. The Center for Biological Diversity files an intent to sue against the BLM for canceling their plans.
May 2012: BLM files a complaint in a federal Las Vegas court seeking an injunction against Bundy."
----------
So were do you see another court case at???
Still waiting for the post # were I stated there was no violence prior to the round-up.
NO, I don't trust you. You LIED repeatedly earlier and now I want to see the post# as I don't remember this convo.
are you stupid or what? i already stated i didn't see your bit about "from 1999" i just saw the until 2012.

this is about the violence preceding the round up on this issue and threats about the first roundup attempt and this being SOP for gov't agencies when dealing with such violent, threat filled stiuations...

both lies of yours i posted that article to counter. and you kept lying about it...

do i need to explain to you the issue one more time now?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1124587 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I nailed your a$$ repeatedly but like the typical Liberal you are-you attempt to claim victory.
So exactly what victory do you claim to have won-I am not aware of any.
bullshit!!! and now you are telling more lies! amazing..

yes, you did say this was nto SOP for the BLM but in this situation it is...i told you that you said there had been no violence prior so it wasn't SOP. i clearly showed you there was..and now you are lying about even saying that...you know i can produce the quote..

do you really want to continue with this lie?

i'm outta here. but will produce that quote tommorrow if you still want ot lie about it...

so many proven lies from you...just add this to the growing list...

Location hidden

#1124588 Apr 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Where does your brand of ideology lead son?
What historical evidence can you reference here?
It's your ideology we're talking about - intolerance and silencing the opposition through tactics of intimidation and demonizing and worshipping government and men who sit in power instead of God.

A very dangerous recipe. History is proof.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1124589 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment was that the Chinese project was 200 miles from the ranch so they weren't connect.
post1123738, post1123710
<quoted text>
You were the one who was bashing another poster over the Dry Lake mitigation report as having nothing to do with Bundy's ranch
post1123226, post1123231
<quoted text>
I have posted a list of posts with links ---so that is idiotic claim on your part. You are just made that you couldn't use your memory lapse issue as an excuse--
Dry Lake Zone Mitigation Plan was about Gold Butter(Bundy Ranch) post1123226, post1123231
(claim by you they were unrelated)
Showed the Chinese Solar Project was also related to Gold Butte post1123738, post1123710
Showed that the state ceded the land to the FEDs and need to return it post1123229
<quoted text>
Why are you referencing something from 1995?? Is this your "proof" there was violence during the Bundy stand-off???
So, how many miles do you think the Bundy ranch is from the proposes Chinese solar facility? It should be interesting to hear your "opinion".

We were never discussing the Dry Lake SEZ. You brought that up AFTER your lies about the association between the Bundy ranch and the Chinese Solar facility were exposed.

FACT: The Dry Lake mitigation report has nothing to do with the Bundy Ranch. It doesn't even mention it.

What you have done is try to move the goal post away from your debunked claims regarding the Chinese solar facility to the Dry Lake SEZ. I'm not interested. I'm not going to follow you down that path. My focus is on Bundy's illegal actions and the area of conservation where his cattle freely roam.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1124590 Apr 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Prisons are filled with blacks, black mobs daily terrorize the landscape and blacks who do well in anything other than athletics and Rapp are ostracized by their own community terrorists. So when a non-black couple crosses the street on an evening walk to avoid the oncoming black face, it makes absolute sense from a security standpoint. Self-preservation is there for a reason - like maybe self-preservation? D-u-u-h-h-h......
Along comes the Magic Negro and Neil deGrasse Tyson to deplore the non-black responsive behavior.
Magic Negro and Mr. Tyson, the reasons for your pain emanate exclusively from within your dark culture and not from without. You need to bury your racism and come into this century.
BTW, the Tyson version of Cosmos is as boring as hell this time around. People I've spoke with regarding the presentation are clear: it's all great CGI and religious fervor but poor scientific presentation. WAY too much claim and almost no theory. Tyson talks too much, has a propensity for proselytizing and tries to present Science as the New Age Religion of this century.
He should've played basketball instead.
It is political hoodoo and very little science. As soon as he brought up religion I knew where it was going. He has a similar series on Netflix where he does the very same thing, flames on religion in every episode, while twitching his fingers. I expect nothing but science on a science show. If I wanted an opinion piece I'd pick CNBC.

The militant Topix atheists all rave over how wonderful the new Cosmos is. I'd rather see the old Sagan version on Netflix. At least he didn't twitch.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1124591 Apr 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one that stated there was violence during the Bundy round up.
What violence occurred during the Bundy Ranch round-up?
You just can't focus. That's why you get everything WRONG.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1124593 Apr 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt thinks you may need psychiatric assistance.
Now, that is something upon which we agree.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1124594 Apr 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i never ever that claim..not even close.
why do you have to lie so much?
I've come to the realization that she is a lost cause. No sense in even trying to discuss anything with such a closed mind. For my own sanity, I have to put her on ignore. Good Luck!!!

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1124595 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
RoxLo has no idea what she posts from one day to the next.
LOL. I have reposted my posts over and over again because you and woodtick claim to have memory lapses.

Calling BS on this.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1124596 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't focus. That's why you get everything WRONG.
BS, you and your half brain-woodtick- play sicko games claiming everyone has memory problems to dodge what you have posted or to make false claims about what the other poster has posted.

I have post# to all my posts.

Now scoot along old woman.

Location hidden

#1124597 Apr 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
with all due respects, better to pay off all your debts immediately, even if you need to cut back on other expenditures.....
cancel the cable and cell phone and pay the doctor.....
Would rather keep that money in our savings to keep building it up. The medical profession gets a bundle from the insurance companies. They don't need my large deductible up front to stay in business.

They'll get it in full soon enough.

It's the principle of the thing.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1124598 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've come to the realization that she is a lost cause. No sense in even trying to discuss anything with such a closed mind. For my own sanity, I have to put her on ignore. Good Luck!!!
If you think lying about what was posted and then getting called on it is a loss cause-you got that right.

Your sanity was lost when you joined into woodtick's asshat game.

So, go pout because I was smart enough to keep track of what was posted. I hope everyone else does the same with you!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1124599 Apr 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading about the downside of biofuels and the lies behind them for maybe 8 years now or longer. Why do they continue to be so persistent in Washington money-grabs?
Well, there's part of the answer: money-grabbing. The other part is political power and this is where the Magic Negro's fingerprints can be found all over Renewable Energy.
A Greener Earth? Ha-Ha. Those tree huggers are completely unaware of just how much they've become Useful Idiots. Teach the Children! Save The Earth!
(ack-ack-puke-snicker, snicker)
I haven't seen Obama pushing "clean coal" in public lately.
lol
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/22/obam...
What a maroon!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1124600 Apr 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So would you have been so easily swayed by the same propaganda against Jews in pre-WWII Germany?
Brainwashing and propaganda coupled with lies and demonizing is historically where your brand of ideology leads.
Hopefully, you're being sarcastic. But just this suggestion - even in jest - is a bit disturbing.
Wow. That is quite a nonsensical argument.

FACT: Any organization that is approved as a non-profit 501c3 is very well aware that they "may NOT attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates."

If they break the rules, they lose their status. Simple. It has nothing to do with "brainwashing, propaganda or lies." I don't even know how you made that leap.
Hillary CUNTon

Los Angeles, CA

#1124601 Apr 23, 2014
A vote for me is a vote for even more corruptin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 52 min The real Rudy 111
84 shootings in May 2 hr lol 5
News Chicago man charged for rash of carjackings, fa... 2 hr lol 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr judy 64,688
Trump says Kids Over Medicated 8 hr Tuck Frump 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr MPMMB 12,330
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 23 hr The real Rudy 91

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages