Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383327 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1123818 Apr 22, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
He sucks up to Galt, who hates cops.
"slush"
Welcome to another "poop" supporter, one who hates;
- conservatives
- the religious
- the military
- police officers
- those who work and provide
- those who are dumb enough to pay federal income taxes
- those who do not have their hand out
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123819 Apr 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim was that the Chinese Solar Facility was 200 miles away from Gold Butte so what did the Bundy ranch have to do with it.
I showed that yes the two were connected.
were the solar plants fen thought of back in '98 when the first court case action was brought against him over his use of the land?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1123820 Apr 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Forever is a long time eh?
Agree on the independent thought though__there was a time when poster Carol would spend hours on topix defending Glenda Beck's nonsense. Really__in abnormal ways. Very abnormal.
Yet she'd be here every day__puking away with the latest Beck line__just like clockwork. And then she dumped him for Bill O'Reilly and that miniscule overnight imbecile. Carol's fickle maybe?
Stupid maybe?
You haven't been here since the beginning__have you? If so why did you change your name?
You had never heard of Valerie Jarrett or her power over this president, Saul Alinsky and his Rules for Radicals and levels of control of which Obama and Hillary were two of his alumni, or Obama's connection to corrupt politicians and his Marxist mentors had it not been for "Glenda Beck" and then me having to repeatedly convince you he was telling the truth.

Remember when you would think all of this was total nonsense and absolutely hilarious? Like these people and Obama's past were just figments of Beck's and my imagination?

I remember it distinctly. Turns out you had to be convinced on a number of things you thought were "gibberish" - sometimes even the headlines on CNN and MSNBC.

But you probably forgot.

Are you ever going to stop falsely accusing me of your own shortcomings?

St. Croix valley

#1123821 Apr 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
A definite RINO.
yeah...sure...

you are agreeing with an idiot who cannot form a single thought himself...and doesn't even understand what he copies...

Wonder Boy is a far right ideologue who is tops on the list of those destroying conservatism n the US...
John Galt

San Jose, CA

#1123822 Apr 22, 2014
That old child molester floriduh is judging posts?
Is he crazy?
John Galt

San Jose, CA

#1123823 Apr 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"slush"
Welcome to another "poop" supporter, one who hates;
- conservatives
- the religious
- the military
- police officers
- those who work and provide
- those who are dumb enough to pay federal income taxes
- those who do not have their hand out
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Don't forget he hates that republicans won't die quicker.
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1123824 Apr 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>were the solar plants fen thought of back in '98 when the first court case action was brought against him over his use of the land?
Hey! Fuckstick! It's not a thread without you, sister...

St. Croix valley

#1123825 Apr 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You had never heard of Valerie Jarrett or her power over this president, Saul Alinsky and his Rules for Radicals and levels of control of which Obama and Hillary were two of his alumni, or Obama's connection to corrupt politicians and his Marxist mentors had it not been for "Glenda Beck" and then me having to repeatedly convince you he was telling the truth.
Remember when you would think all of this was total nonsense and absolutely hilarious? Like these people and Obama's past were just figments of Beck's and my imagination?
I remember it distinctly. Turns out you had to be convinced on a number of things you thought were "gibberish" - sometimes even the headlines on CNN and MSNBC.
But you probably forgot.
yet this was gibberish...nothing they have done is marxist or following Alinsky's rules...
once again, you parrot things you clearly do not even come close to comprehending and make an ass of yourself in the process.
John Galt

San Jose, CA

#1123826 Apr 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...sure...
you are agreeing with an idiot who cannot form a single thought himself...and doesn't even understand what he copies...
Wonder Boy is a far right ideologue who is tops on the list of those destroying conservatism n the US...
Wonder Boy?
Is that what you call that phaggot kid in your avatar?
John Galt

San Jose, CA

#1123827 Apr 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
But you probably forgot.
Your lies are what have helped ruined my Republican Party.
That and racist, uneducated, toothless, dk less, brainless, as sholes.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1123828 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try.
We have all learned by now that if you say something is false or wrong, then it is a verifiable fact.
Then prove it--

Your claim was that the Tea Party should be investigated as they refused to pay taxes.
John Galt

San Jose, CA

#1123829 Apr 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is totally disconnected. Why are you talking about Colbert. IS he Mr America now.
Have you ever had one in your fur burger and one in the crapper at the same time?
I mean without whorring for drugs!
John Galt

San Jose, CA

#1123830 Apr 22, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You're giving yourself too much you skinhead.. You idiot will never make par to hillbilly you teabagging dumbass...
It's the culture..
Here's an idea, jewtard. You should judge the fk out of your own posts like a chimp with a lisp.
DONE!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1123831 Apr 22, 2014
dem wrote:
This old child molester likes sucking floriduhs dick
Am I a crazy bagger?
It's the culture...

St. Croix valley

#1123833 Apr 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder Boy?
Is that what you call that phaggot kid in your avatar?
no, idiot...that is what Georgie Bush called Rove...

why don' you know these things if you are supposedly informed...oh yes..you aren't!!!

too funny how you always point out your own ignorance fro everyone to see...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1123834 Apr 22, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Fuckstick! It's not a thread without me doing my, sister...
It's the culture...

St. Croix valley

#1123835 Apr 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove it--
Your claim was that the Tea Party should be investigated as they refused to pay taxes.
i ju prove that true, with your shit about no court action against Bundy till 2012. and the no violence until the BLM showed up with 200 men. with your bullshit about it not being SOP.

that's just on this topic alone! want me to start listing your proven bullshit on all the other topics you have made a fool of yourself on here? the list is getting long!

have you ever gone a day here without posting a lie? even one?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1123836 Apr 22, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea, jewtard. You should judge the fk out of my skinhead posts like a chimp with a lisp.
DONE!
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining you retarded skinhead... dem overdosing on some infected semen today you idiot bagger..

It's the culture......
Patrick n Angela

Palm Coast, FL

#1123837 Apr 22, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman Hates America with 15 sock puppets ... must keep him busy on his way back to the UK
And we hate the competition, so we will up our own socks to 16 now!
Patrick n Angela

Palm Coast, FL

#1123838 Apr 22, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's hanging onto the only Black Teabagger for dear life!
We love that lily's as big a racist as we are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 214,450
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Sublime1 102,009
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min TRD 70,605
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Homer 2,429
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 8,412
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 59,505
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 1,516
Observations 8 hr A Noted Observer 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages