Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1656291 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1124333 Apr 23, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>KKK Skinhead Frazier Glenn Miller ~~~ demokkkrat, who screamed 'Heil Hitler''after he shot dead three people in Jewish center and retirement home.. Marionville, Mo. Demokkkrat Mayor Daniel Clevenger Friends with Frazier Glenn Miller , Says He “Kind of agreed” With KC Jewish Center Murderer...
Common thread - all above 3 Skinheads are Terrorist demokkkRATS
it's the culture...
Bullshit, No Surprise, and you spelled it "shin head." Frasier
Glenn was a member of KKK, nuff said...and you only mention two "shin heads" in your post. Those strokes are adding up; you probably shouldn't let me get to you so much.
Slash

United States

#1124334 Apr 23, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>And still you have nothing. LOL
I got you by the throat.
What to do with you?
You got female parts, mister?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1124335 Apr 23, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think your " But Billy has one" approach that you used as a 5 year old to get a puppy is actually a good argument?
China: Emissions per person: 7.1 tonnes per year
US : Emissions per person 16.4
The fact that China has 1.7 billion people and the US has 315 million wouldn't have anything to do with that, Huh?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1124336 Apr 23, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of them are one little man. It's kinda hard to keep track.
Yes, you're right. I don't know how anyone keeps track of them. Some are certainly better at it than others.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1124337 Apr 23, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance; the above lil demented man could very well be dem. I used at least a dozen different names today. Nothing wrong with changing names mind you, but when
i pretend they are different people its kinda weird.
Dem Post #446017:- What's the difference between an old Jew and a pizza?

Ghost Post #446032:- The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven..

KKK Skinhead Frazier Glenn Miller ~~~ demokkkrat, who screamed 'Heil Hitler''after he shot dead three people in Jewish center and retirement home.. Marionville, Mo. Demokkkrat Mayor Daniel Clevenger Friends with Frazier Glenn Miller , Says He “Kind of agreed” With KC Jewish Center Murderer...

Common thread - all 4 Skinheads are Terrorist demokkkRATS

It's the culture...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1124339 Apr 23, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's warm and lovely, the flowers are out - such as they are after an interminable winter - and you're STILL not sitting in my lap on the teak lawn-chair in the back yard... whatever am I going to not do with you?...
Anything you want? It would be quite easy to be led into a wonderful affair with the smartest man on the planet (in current company), but, alas, my husband is jealous.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1124341 Apr 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced that these NSA, IRS, BLM, EPA headlines are demonstrations of the All Seeing Eye of government and warnings to those who don't comply. Not only has nothing been done to curb their power, they continue as if nothing's even wrong.
Congress is not home. The SCOTUS has its head up its robes and the Fifth Column Media is bearing down on the last lantern of truth to snuff it out.

It is simply amazing how the snake of insanity can enter the Garden
Patrick

United States

#1124343 Apr 23, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is No Surprize (Flo-DUH, etc.) the stupidest man on the planet? Yeah, I know that the competition around here is tremendous, but check his spelling of "shin head." Cheer up, all sentient beings, he'll be dead soon, a victim of his own stroke-addled brain.
Carol once suggested he was a bit over the top ...but not mentally .

Lapeer, MI

#1124344 Apr 23, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
The looney left strikes again...
Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/04/22/oh-good...
This is right out of 1984
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1124345 Apr 23, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me because you're a fkn imbecile, lady.
States the oil changer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1124347 Apr 23, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to your driving while black and other ridiculous comments ... dimwit.
I could point out the fact like your buddy slash, that when calling others a moron, you might want to spell the word correctly. Otherwise it would be you that is demonstrating moronic tenancies.
You think I'm making that up? You're totally delusional, and "moranic !"
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1124348 Apr 23, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit, No Surprise, and you spelled it "shin head." Frasier
Glenn was a member of KKK, nuff said...and you only mention two "shin heads" in your post. Those strokes are adding up; you probably shouldn't let me get to you so much.
leosnana you might review made, maid, they're, their, there, legitimate you certifiable idiot...

KKK Skinhead Frazier Glenn Miller ~~~ demokkkrat, who screamed 'Heil Hitler''after he shot dead three people in Jewish center and retirement home.. Marionville, Mo. Demokkkrat Mayor Daniel Clevenger Friends with Frazier Glenn Miller , Says He “Kind of agreed” With KC Jewish Center Murderer...

Common thread - all above Skinheads are Terrorist demokkkRATS

It's the culture..
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1124349 Apr 23, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
I got you by the throat.
What to do with you?
You got female parts, mister?
LOL Now your the internet tough guy oil changer? hahahaha
It's hard to make fun of you ... you keep beating me to it.

Lapeer, MI

#1124350 Apr 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frozen in Time: the Ice Core Record
To pry climate clues out of the ice, scientists began to drill long cores out of the ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica in the late 1960s. By the time Alley and the GISP2 project finished in the early 1990s, they had pulled a nearly 2-mile-long core (3,053.44 meters) from the Greenland ice sheet, providing a record of at least the past 110,000 years. Even older records going back about 750,000 years have come out of Antarctica. Scientists have also taken cores from thick mountain glaciers in places such as the Andes Mountains in Peru and Bolivia, Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, and the Himalayas in Asia.
The ice cores can provide an annual record of temperature, precipitation, atmospheric composition, volcanic activity, and wind patterns. In a general sense, the thickness of each annual layer tells how much snow accumulated at that location during the year. Differences in cores taken from the same area can reveal local wind patterns by showing where the snow drifted. More importantly, the make-up of the snow itself can tell scientists about past temperatures. As with marine fossils, the ratio of oxygen isotopes in the snow reveals temperature, though in this case, the ratio tells how cold the air was at the time the snow fell. In snow, colder temperatures result in higher concentrations of light oxygen.
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Pal...
so what's the next course of action in the right wing desperation denial parade? oh, i know, attack the science with right wing blogs.
proceed.
I point out the stupidity of your temperature announcement and what do you do? You come back with an ice core story. Nice!

How about a story concerning the price of grapes in China, too?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1124351 Apr 23, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I've pointed out many, many times that Woodtick is merely a producer of hot air and an intellectual fraud who does nothing but call people stupid to hide his insecurities.
Woodtick want a cracker? You should change your name to Polly.
but dear...i just agreed with what you said..and what you have been stating lo these last five years..

it is not my fault you are an insane nutjob...and that you are dumb enough to point it out yourself...might be best if you just kept your pie hole shut and then at least people could only wonder if you are stupid as you look...

Lapeer, MI

#1124353 Apr 23, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The problem is far more widespread than you realize. Because of Republican stonewalling on economic recovery stimulus legislation and passing job-killing bills that benefits only the very rich in this country they are forcing more Americans , black , white , hispanic, asian, indigenous peoples , etc. to resort to more desperate measures to earn a living , even by selling drugs if that is what it takes to pay the usury high rates credit card bills, mortgage , rent, family food and clothing bill.
Liberal mantra: you can ALWAYS blame your heinous behavior on a white Conservative.

We will support you and your criminal behavior if you just keep voting for us!

Note: just don't pull a B&E on a Liberal home(we DO have guns after all)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1124355 Apr 23, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The fact that China has 1.7 billion people and the US has 315 million wouldn't have anything to do with that, Huh?
ummmm...(shaking head is disbelief..)

why would it? the 'per person' part kind of makes their total population irrelevant to that topic..

Lapeer, MI

#1124356 Apr 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless gibberish.
Agreed.

So when are you going to get a mind?

Lapeer, MI

#1124358 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I have posted this before but it doesn't hurt to repeat it...It is a lie that Obama had a Democratic controlled congress during his first two years.
In the Senate, it takes 60 votes to pass legislation. There were NOT 60 democrats in the Senate in Obama's first two years. It's the very reason the stimulus bill did not pass until Obama traded job-creating for tax cuts. The absences of Kennedy, Franken and Byrd permitted Republicans to make history in the number of times they filibustered. It wasn’t until August- 2009 that Senator Kirk was appointed to Kennedy’s seat, and Democrats finally had the 60 votes necessary to override the Republican filibuster. That filibuster-proof 60 votes lasted exactly 4 months – Not 2 years. Not 1 year. Not 6 months.
Repeating a lie doesn't make it a truth.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1124359 Apr 23, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>KKK Skinhead Frazier Glenn Miller ~~~ demokkkrat, who screamed 'Heil Hitler''after he shot dead three people in Jewish center and retirement home.. Marionville, Mo. Demokkkrat Mayor Daniel Clevenger Friends with Frazier Glenn Miller , Says He “Kind of agreed” With KC Jewish Center Murderer...
Common thread - all above 3 Skinheads are Terrorist demokkkRATS
it's the culture...
Really? Miller is the poster child of a die hard Republican if there ever was one:

Frazier Glenn Miller went to prison on weapons charges and for plotting to kill Morris Dees.

He is an unabashed racist who founded the White Patriot Party.

He was sued by the Southern Poverty Law Center for harassing blacks and immigrants and,

In recent years, under the handle "Rounder" he has been a prolific contributor to the racist message board Vanguard News Network.

http://www.pitch.com/FastPitch/archives/2014/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 1 hr USMedia is Malignant 4
99% of abusers are democrat. 1 hr DemsRMalignant 6
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr texas pete 2,672
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Dudley 64,301
Trump is A 7 hr USAsince1680 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr honeymylove 1,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr honeymylove 11,553

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages