Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Cockadoodledo”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1122360 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry my post went over your head.
Try becoming better educated.
Those black crows in that commercial flew in and closed your sliding glass door didn't they Dave. You hit the door face first OUCH!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1122361 Apr 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the middle class pays for ObamaKKKare through higher insurance premiums, as well as higher taxes.....
translation

No-Galt will have to pay higher taxes, LOL
-Angela

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1122362 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ground balls go over his head...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1122363 Apr 20, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how you can call this an improved economy. Probably the same way you characterize O-care as an asskicking success. Right now, today, over 100 million working aged Americans are not working. Granted, many of those are freeloading Democrats with no intention of working, but still, that's not improvement, that's a fcking disaster.
The economy was shrinking at a rate over 6% with losing 800,000 jobs thatmponth.

How does that compare with what we have had recently?

More people are working today than when Obama took office.

Tea Party people are dumber than sh*t.

Chambersburg, PA

#1122364 Apr 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Which science? The one that was put out by scientists who admitted fudging the numbers? Or the other science put out by hundreds of other scientists who disagree with the science and scientists fudging the numbers?
That story about climatologist faking numbers was proven to be a lie.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1122365 Apr 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
many California doctors will not accept any Medicaid (Medical) or ObamaKKKare patients.......
August 16, 2006:

"Study: Fewer MDs accepting Medicaid patients"

But go ahead and keep blaming it on Obama if it makes you feel better. You certainly wouldn't want to focus on the FACT that the ACA raised the Medicaid reimbursement rates to match those of Medicare. That would take the wind out of your sails.

http://www.fiercehealthcare.com/story/study-f...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1122366 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your post doesn't dwell with any reader's educational level.

Location hidden

#1122367 Apr 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, it will be OK to call out the National Guard for the next pro-abortion protest???.....
Deflect much??

Provide me with an example of a pro-abortion protest interfering with federal agents in the course of their assigned duties... let alone one where an advance call was sent out for armed protection.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1122368 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but the republicans have been wrong so often, who is counting.

Approval rating of the Republican House stands at 22% and dropping.

Location hidden

#1122369 Apr 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the damage was deliberate vandalism by the Obama Gestapo to prevent future use of the land for cattle ranching......
You really need to stop listening to those voices in your head.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1122370 Apr 20, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
The largest social class is America is the lower class ---the poor. Sociology 101
Insurance companies determine deductibles.
ER visits do not discover medical issues such as prostate cancer etc.
-
Hint - "If you have to ask the price of a house, you are Not middle class."
Hope all turns out well for you husband!!!
Peace
Obama (through ObamaCare) dictates the will of the government onto insurance companies now. Where have you been?

We never had to pay a large deductible up front before getting surgery. Until now. We could always make payments after receiving medical treatment. Like I said, good thing we were fortunate enough to have it. Not sure what we would have done if we didn't Or what other people will do who don't.

We don't have a large cachet of money lying around. Apparently, you must think everyone in the middle class does. But we earn just enough not to get free medical treatment either.

Orlando, FL

#1122371 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually, it wasn't.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1122372 Apr 20, 2014
El JeFe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those black crows in that commercial flew in and closed your sliding glass door didn't they Dave. You hit the door face first OUCH!
CAW! CAW! CAW!.....Splat

Chambersburg, PA

#1122373 Apr 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your post doesn't dwell with any reader's educational level.
The problem is that you Tea Party people aren't educated enough to comprehend them.

What part of that post don;t you get?

1) Vast areas of China & other developing nations do not have electric.

2) China & these countries want to expand their electrical service - i.e. build more generation plants.

3) The US like most developed countries already have coverage & in doing so have pumped enough greenhouse gases into the atmosphere to put us where we are today.

4) When setting limits & trying to reduce these emissions, we need to consider that developing countries will need to add coverage for their citizens and this should not be seen as exceeding any goals a climate treaty might set.

Orlando, FL

#1122374 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> is exactly what your said, dear...
"But the poor and homeless don't have to pay. Which is right and good and why all of us gladly pay more in taxes to provide for them.
However, ObamaCare isn't fair. Those who work hard and getting by now have to pay for those who just don't feel like working."
tell me how it is different under obamacare?
Should have said "those who work hard and getting by now have to pay MORE for those who just don't feel like working."

A safety net has always been in place and supported by both sides. ObamaCare is full of big holes and too many people try to fall through them by abuse and fraud.

But it's clear you don't understand that a lot of people are getting royally screwed by this law. Your handlers keep it from you.

Location hidden

#1122375 Apr 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
courts enter judgments, but do not specify collection procedures.....
In the last two court judgments, the court specified that the cattle could be "seized and removed to impound". I would say that is a specific collection procedure.

The court judgment of July, 2013 stated, "IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Bundy remove his livestock from the New Trespass Lands within 45 days of the date hereof, and that the United States is entitled to seize and remove to impound any of Bundy's cattle that remain in trespass after 45 days of the date hereof."

The court judgment of October, 2013 stated, "IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Bundy shall remove his livestock from the former Bunkerville Allotment within 45 days of the date hereof, and that the United States is entitled to seize and remove to impound any of Bundy’s cattle that remain in trespass after 45 days of the date hereof."

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/nv...

Chambersburg, PA

#1122376 Apr 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually, it wasn't.
Yes, actually it was.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1122377 Apr 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop listening to those voices in your head.
The voices are called reason.

You, yourself said the reason BLM did what they did was because they wanted to use the land for something else and given the number of turtle dens destroyed in the round-up we KNOW that wasn't the reason.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#1122378 Apr 20, 2014
Happy Easter to those who believe....and those who don't.

Humanity, and the history of mankind, should make us all feel understanding and tolerance on this special day.

We don't need to pray for everyone, but accept we all have had our own journey in life. We all have our own perspectives, grievances, and beliefs.

Can't we all agree on that at least a few days per year?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1122379 Apr 20, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinhead! How nice to see you out and about... Did the nurses make you your Easter porridge the way you like it? Kind of... lumpy and moist?...
Did your mommy and daddy hide your Easter Basket inside the Wood Chipper again this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 10 min MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 17 min ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Jonah1 49,836
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Learn to Read 178,046
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 20 min YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Eric 69,380
Ray "CHOCOLATE NEW ORLEANS" NEGRA goes to prison. 23 min Is Rec tum Ashcan... 6
Amy 9-16 51 min ralph 58
Amy 9-18 1 hr Stina2 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••