Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1122350 Apr 20, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>So, you have nothing of value to post you loser and decided to waste your time whining...
It's the culture..
Um... me? Nothing of value? Whining?.. boy have you got ME mixed up with some retard in your pew down at the megachurch... I'll rape your god, your dog if need be right in front of your eyes. Nothing of value? Really? Each one of you clowns I break down and erase is worth every minute of this mind-numbing experience...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1122351 Apr 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what was going on.
no, it clearly is not. perhaps you should read this; it will dipel your earlier lies about the BLM not using SOP and that there was no threat first, show you that is was the court that ordered the roundup of the cattle, and give you at least some basic knowledge of this case you seem to know nothing about yet are still blabbering on about...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1122352 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That paper was debunked by numerous climatologists.
Spencer, who wrote that study, is a known fraud & liar.
Here is what climatologist said: In his paper, Spencer relies on a toy model of the climate system which geochemist Barry Bickmore (a Republican) had previously exposed as being one that could “give him essentially any answer he wanted, as long as he didn’t mind using parameters that don’t make any physical sense.”
debunked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH.... .

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#1122353 Apr 20, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... weren't you off on some noxious family trip or something? what, did they turn around and dump you off back at the house, granny, after the fifth time you asked in your whiney little girl voice, "Are we there yet?"
Here you are drunk off your azz again. Sober up Maddy.
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1122354 Apr 20, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
....or what is left of it.
Pinhead! How nice to see you out and about... Did the nurses make you your Easter porridge the way you like it? Kind of... lumpy and moist?...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1122355 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Al Gore.
I believe the science.
Which science? The one that was put out by scientists who admitted fudging the numbers? Or the other science put out by hundreds of other scientists who disagree with the science and scientists fudging the numbers?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1122356 Apr 20, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... me? Nothing of value? Whining?.. boy have you got ME mixed up with some retard in your pew down at the megachurch... I'll rape your god, your dog if need be right in front of your eyes. Nothing of value? Really? Each one of you clowns I break down and erase is worth every minute of this mind-numbing experience...
And...Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in California? Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin...

Yet, Mexico has benefited by exporting its social and ignorant elements to bankrupt Morono Valley California...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1122357 Apr 20, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the Hell are you talking about now?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. .....
Think much?
I'm sorry my post went over your head.

Try becoming better educated.
Patrick

United States

#1122358 Apr 20, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinhead! How nice to see you out and about... Did the nurses make you your Easter porridge the way you like it? Kind of... lumpy and moist?...
he is easy to ignore and says nothing

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1122359 Apr 20, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Happy East. That said, I thought a melanoma was always cancerous. Are you sure that it's Obamacare that is the bane of your existence?
Melanoma is the cancerous type of skin cancer. It can be removed as long as it hasn't already spread to the lymph nodes. The cancer was removed with a skin graft. But the worrisome part is we won't know the results of the biopsies that were taken from a lymph node for a few more days.

ObamaCare is not the bane of my existence. The incompetency in the White House of which ObamaCare is a symptom should worry us all. Apparently, some of us just aren't concerned with incompetency at the highest levels..

“Cockadoodledo”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1122360 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Those black crows in that commercial flew in and closed your sliding glass door didn't they Dave. You hit the door face first OUCH!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1122361 Apr 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the middle class pays for ObamaKKKare through higher insurance premiums, as well as higher taxes.....
translation

No-Galt will have to pay higher taxes, LOL
-Angela

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1122362 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ground balls go over his head...

Chambersburg, PA

#1122363 Apr 20, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how you can call this an improved economy. Probably the same way you characterize O-care as an asskicking success. Right now, today, over 100 million working aged Americans are not working. Granted, many of those are freeloading Democrats with no intention of working, but still, that's not improvement, that's a fcking disaster.
The economy was shrinking at a rate over 6% with losing 800,000 jobs thatmponth.

How does that compare with what we have had recently?

More people are working today than when Obama took office.

Tea Party people are dumber than sh*t.

Chambersburg, PA

#1122364 Apr 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Which science? The one that was put out by scientists who admitted fudging the numbers? Or the other science put out by hundreds of other scientists who disagree with the science and scientists fudging the numbers?
That story about climatologist faking numbers was proven to be a lie.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1122365 Apr 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
many California doctors will not accept any Medicaid (Medical) or ObamaKKKare patients.......
August 16, 2006:

"Study: Fewer MDs accepting Medicaid patients"

But go ahead and keep blaming it on Obama if it makes you feel better. You certainly wouldn't want to focus on the FACT that the ACA raised the Medicaid reimbursement rates to match those of Medicare. That would take the wind out of your sails.

http://www.fiercehealthcare.com/story/study-f...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1122366 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with your post doesn't dwell with any reader's educational level.

Location hidden

#1122367 Apr 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, it will be OK to call out the National Guard for the next pro-abortion protest???.....
Deflect much??

Provide me with an example of a pro-abortion protest interfering with federal agents in the course of their assigned duties... let alone one where an advance call was sent out for armed protection.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1122368 Apr 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That story about climatologist faking numbers was proven to be a lie.
Yes, but the republicans have been wrong so often, who is counting.

Approval rating of the Republican House stands at 22% and dropping.

Location hidden

#1122369 Apr 20, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the damage was deliberate vandalism by the Obama Gestapo to prevent future use of the land for cattle ranching......
You really need to stop listening to those voices in your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 dead, 2 others wounded in shootings on South ... 5 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min No Warming 49,339
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Guru 182,139
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min J RULES 71,259
last post wins! (Apr '13) 44 min Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
abby 12-26 1 hr RACE 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]