Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1520820 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Chicago, IL

#1123802 Apr 22, 2014
Watch me chase off Floriduh... that ignorant retard Jew.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1123803 Apr 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So what's with your love affair with Allen West. His service to nation was unremarkable until he screwed up big time in Iraq and was forced to retire. He was US Congressman from Florida who was sent packing after one term and today couldn't get elected again to any post even if he moved to The Villages.
His idiotic and by the dishonest remarks while in congress made him a natural for a set on FOX entertainment news programming.
He's a clown! A tea party clown!
She's hanging onto the only Black Teabagger for dear life!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1123804 Apr 22, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>But like the SCOTUS said it can go either way and that affirmative action creates nothing more than reverse discrimination and it was the right decision by the SCOTUS.
No, there has never been a case of 'reverse discrimination ' where a White American was 'harmed' by a African-American or other minority member of society being accepted at a American University, job position, or career advancement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1123805 Apr 22, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He's almost 94. Just lost his girlfriend of 30+ years. All his friends are gone. I'd say that would put you in the blues! He's a tough ole bird. He's been counted out many times before and outlived almost every one who was doing the counting.
Does he claim to be a Republican now? That's pretty strange. My father was a lifelong Democrat till he died at age 100.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1123806 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Well, the nutcase trolls have arrived for the evening. They come out from under their rocks to sow discord with the deliberate intent of provoking discontent. Not one brain between them. Might as well leave. It is all downhill from here.
Most people you oppose work during the day. What did you do all day, musk ox?

Discontent is what you thrive on, hypocrite. Just read the post I'm responding to! LOL

Yeah, run away......everyone will laugh at your yellow stripe fading away into the alley.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1123807 Apr 22, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl Rove and JEB Bush are RINOs in the world of the topix trolls
Why do you Hate America Patrick? Let demokrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence you teabagger?

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1123808 Apr 22, 2014
Chrisey wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and this is mine:
Barack Obama is the best president I have ever come to know!
When he says he is going to do something, he does it! The world is safe with him as the Geneva Leader.
Progress is not easy! No one ever said it was. Muscles do not grow when using light-weights! They grow when they are toughened with realities and challenges to overcome!
I stand with Barack Obama when he says: BRING IT ON!
If anyone would like to know more about me, I am the writer of "How to Cure Depression and Anxiety": http://www.deproanxt.blogspot.com
Check it out! I also do freelance online marketing for anyone who may be interested! www.webspikes.com
"Chrisey"
Only one thing in your post makes sense. Nothing. Tell me what is a Geneva Leader? Are you referring to the American president, nobama, one who kisses the fanny of putin at every opportunity? One who supplies arms to the muslim terrorists in Syria. One who ,pushes a disaster, nobamakare on a populace that does not support it? One who is going to over ride the courts and juries by freeing thousands of drug dealers?
Based on your post the only thing you market is bull manure.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#1123809 Apr 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds far more like a true confession from a born loser, and another military hater from the right that see our troops as cannon fodder. Of course Bush-Cheney and all of their Chicken Hawks already proved that. I wonder why those lies aren't important to you chronic liars.
"poop"
A military hater? Fits you to a T. You constantly demean and slur those who served honorably.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1123810 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I never said Gold Butte and Dry Lake Solar were not connected. I said Bundy's ranch in Gold Butte was located almost 200 miles from the proposed Chinese solar facility. You said I was "wrong" and you have been corrected.
Your claim was that the Chinese Solar Facility was 200 miles away from Gold Butte so what did the Bundy ranch have to do with it.

I showed that yes the two were connected.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1123811 Apr 22, 2014
dem wrote:
Watch me suckoff Floriduh... that ignorant retard Jew.
You're giving yourself too much you skinhead.. You idiot will never make par to hillbilly you teabagging dumbass...

It's the culture..

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1123812 Apr 22, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Karl Rove is a Liberal within the Republican Party for sure.
A definite RINO.

Spokane, WA

#1123813 Apr 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of wisdom from the doughnut hole. Please enlighten us with your educational background, beat cop, or was that a security guard, simpletons like you are only interested in a badge and a real gun. Or perhaps lie to us some more about your Marine experience? Smug bitch. Typical cop.
"poop"
Another typical post from you. You smear and demean a lady who dares to disagree with you by calling her a smug bitch. As expected response from a woman hater. After all did you not post, "All women hate me and all men love me?"
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1123814 Apr 22, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is why I dont trust or buy into this Republican or Democrat BS but rather look at what a particular politician in what he or she is advocating socially and economically because in today's politics it doesn't matter what party your affliated with your either conservative or progressive and they can be found in both Democrat & Repbulican political parties of today and the big difference between the two parties is that Republicans are more Conservative where as the Democrats are more Progressive on social and economical views.
Excellent!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1123815 Apr 22, 2014
More_ron wrote:
Anyone seen Jesus Christ today?
Nope, but if the last two thousand years are any example he's a tough l'il rascal to spot.... On the other hand, he was apparently crucified, stabbed, and killed, so how much can you really count on him at this point anyways?...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1123816 Apr 22, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl Rove and JEB Bush are RINOs in the world of the topix trolls
lol! No wonder I'm always looking over the edge of a cliff for reich wing radicals!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1123817 Apr 22, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
RoxLo a Hate America troll?
CBS announced that Colbert will replace Letterman when he retires next year after three decades in late night.
Though Colbert has appeared on the “Late Show” before his appointment has been attacked by libertarians on Medicare.
This is totally disconnected. Why are you talking about Colbert. IS he Mr America now.

Spokane, WA

#1123818 Apr 22, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
He sucks up to Galt, who hates cops.
"slush"
Welcome to another "poop" supporter, one who hates;
- conservatives
- the religious
- the military
- police officers
- those who work and provide
- those who are dumb enough to pay federal income taxes
- those who do not have their hand out
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123819 Apr 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim was that the Chinese Solar Facility was 200 miles away from Gold Butte so what did the Bundy ranch have to do with it.
I showed that yes the two were connected.
were the solar plants fen thought of back in '98 when the first court case action was brought against him over his use of the land?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1123820 Apr 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Forever is a long time eh?
Agree on the independent thought though__there was a time when poster Carol would spend hours on topix defending Glenda Beck's nonsense. Really__in abnormal ways. Very abnormal.
Yet she'd be here every day__puking away with the latest Beck line__just like clockwork. And then she dumped him for Bill O'Reilly and that miniscule overnight imbecile. Carol's fickle maybe?
Stupid maybe?
You haven't been here since the beginning__have you? If so why did you change your name?
You had never heard of Valerie Jarrett or her power over this president, Saul Alinsky and his Rules for Radicals and levels of control of which Obama and Hillary were two of his alumni, or Obama's connection to corrupt politicians and his Marxist mentors had it not been for "Glenda Beck" and then me having to repeatedly convince you he was telling the truth.

Remember when you would think all of this was total nonsense and absolutely hilarious? Like these people and Obama's past were just figments of Beck's and my imagination?

I remember it distinctly. Turns out you had to be convinced on a number of things you thought were "gibberish" - sometimes even the headlines on CNN and MSNBC.

But you probably forgot.

Are you ever going to stop falsely accusing me of your own shortcomings?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123821 Apr 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
A definite RINO.
yeah...sure...

you are agreeing with an idiot who cannot form a single thought himself...and doesn't even understand what he copies...

Wonder Boy is a far right ideologue who is tops on the list of those destroying conservatism n the US...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 10,571
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 2,525
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 2 hr Time 2 Quit BHO 1
Protest is Treason 3 hr LIQUIDATE-PROTESTERS 2
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 3 hr NO HALAL FOODs 11
My heart is open for a real man~ 3 hr SpreadUrThighs 8
Scary Obituary 3 hr The Shadow 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance