Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1524162 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Slash

United States

#1123674 Apr 22, 2014
You tea bag terrorists must be sleeping.
Study funds LBJ most threatened president.
I call bull sh it on that one.
I bet DB alone has threatened Obama about a thousand times.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1123675 Apr 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>how's it going big fat liar in your Haute Couture stretchy pants.
BLM released their figures-so are they lying usm--or just YOU.
The official listed the dead livestock cataloged by the BLM explaining,“The Bundy branded bull that was euthanized posed a significant threat to employees during the gather. The Bundy branded cow ran into a fence panel injuring its spine and was euthanized.” The dead animals listed by the official were:
1 Bundy branded bull was euthanized
1 Bundy branded cow was euthanized
1 unbranded bull was euthanized
1 unbranded cow was euthanized
1 unbranded bull died
1 unbranded cow died
I saw a photo of the pit the BLM dug to put the slaughtered cattle into, and I saw more cattle than that.
The BLM brought a backhoe with their paramilitary force to dig a huge hole, and the only thing they were going for was the cattle.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1123676 Apr 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad that Obama doesn't have the balls to say what he really wants, which is legalization of all drugs...
Stupid and stoned. That's how Obama likes his vision of America. Makes his dream of the man who would be king so much easier.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1123677 Apr 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The court's decision concerned college admissions. Someone with high test scores can be passed over by someone with lower scores, which is discriminatory. No one is deprived or abridged of anything.
So being 'passed over for being Black ' on college admission isn't "discriminatory" according to you and Chief Justice John Roberts?

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1123678 Apr 22, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A historian has discovered the Bundy name comes from Chicago.
God, you're a complete moron. Lots of luck figuring out where you shit last...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1123679 Apr 22, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Democrats blinked during an election year. And, they thought they would be able to show up with a paramilitary force and everyone would cower in their presence.
What they found was a group of Americans ready to shoot it out with them.
The fact that they stopped slaughtering the cattle indicates they were surprised by the response. They never in their wildest dreams thought Americans would stand up to them. They surround themselves with people just like themselves, and that's what they think Americans are. That ignorance will cause us great strife.
American citizens need to stand together to resist abuses by the federal government.....

Bundy was wrong to refuse to pay grazing fees, but the federal government was even worse in employing paramilitary tactics without cause.....
angel

Palm Coast, FL

#1123681 Apr 22, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we guess who Obama's father is. It's obviously not Obama "Sr", that's for sure.
I guess Homer. Is he from Bumpass, too?
Chris Lopez

New York, NY

#1123682 Apr 22, 2014
Slash wrote:
You tea bag terrorists must be sleeping.
Study funds LBJ most threatened president.
I call bull sh it on that one.
I bet DB alone has threatened Obama about a thousand times.
That contest was won by Michelle the ugly angry woman after he was taking selfies with the blonde at Mandella's funeral.

For a second I thought Obama wasn't gay.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1123683 Apr 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullchit__there are no secrets about the so called ENN project__plenty of room near Laughlin and plenty of water too.
Grow a pair mutt__post like you actually have a clue eh? This thread is getting desperate for voice from the right that's not batcht crazy.
why don't you visit Laughlin sometime, or anyplace in the desert, instead of just Googling from your nursing home????.....

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1123684 Apr 22, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid and stoned. That's how Obama likes his vision of America. Makes his dream of the man who would be king so much easier.
Go eat your Mac&Cheese and Cheetos , Bong Man .

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123685 Apr 22, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the Democrats blinked during an election year. And, they thought they would be able to show up with a paramilitary force and everyone would cower in their presence.
What they found was a group of Americans ready to shoot it out with them.
The fact that they stopped slaughtering the cattle indicates they were surprised by the response. They never in their wildest dreams thought Americans would stand up to them. They surround themselves with people just like themselves, and that's what they think Americans are. That ignorance will cause us great strife.
no, they didn't want the wussies getting hurt. and an alternative deal was brokered...

you don't even know the facts of the case as always...there to slaughter the cattle what a joke you are...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1123686 Apr 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
American citizens need to stand together to resist abuses by the federal government.....
Bundy was wrong to refuse to pay grazing fees, but the federal government was even worse in employing paramilitary tactics without cause.....
N R A funded and armed right-wing nut militant radicals was America 's Number 1 domestic security threat according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123687 Apr 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
e soightest bit about htis decades long affair you wouldn't make such idiotic statements. these idiots have set bombs off at gov't offices over this range issue.

is there even one issue you won't make a total ass of yourself on? can you just not help yourself from talking about things you clearly have no knowledge of whatsoever?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1123688 Apr 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on the way the law is written, DB. Many of these laws are written in a way that leaves the executive branch with discretionary powers right down to the secretaries in the cabinet.
These executive orders can be overridden by either of the other two branches.
Exactly it depends on the way the Federal Law is written which Congress gave those kind of discretionary powers and that authority to FDR during the Great Depression and to G.W. Bush after 9/11 in Federal Laws.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1123689 Apr 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bundy was in violation of two (2) US court orders, one of them emphatic.

Chase your tail John boy__make yourself look even dumber than usual__you'll always be wrong.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1123690 Apr 22, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> So being 'passed over for being Black ' on college admission isn't "discriminatory" according to you and Chief Justice John Roberts?
You can't pass over anyone due to their race. That doesn't change.
Slash

Palm Coast, FL

#1123691 Apr 22, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we guess who Obama's father is. It's obviously not Obama "Sr", that's for sure.
I think it might be dem. I think Bumpass is a ghetto area in Chicago.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1123692 Apr 22, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>God, you're a complete moron. Lots of luck figuring out where you shit last...
Let's try this again....

A historian has discovered the Bundy name comes from Chicago.

And you don't think that's funny?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1123693 Apr 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you visit Laughlin sometime, or anyplace in the desert, instead of just Googling from your nursing home????.....
Been to Laughlin many times pal__stayed at the Colorado Belle. Matter of fact I explained that to you right here on this very thread when you were still posting from the Reading PA area. I guess when you post 18 hrs @ day your memory takes a chit after a while.

Like an hour ago when you were claiming to know all about Nassau County NY and now__all about Laughlin Nevada.

I'll give you this pal__you're very entertaining!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1123694 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have memory lapses. You people keep claiming I said something when I didn't. When asked for my post, you can never deliver. Other than that, I skip over hundreds upon hundreds of post. Unlike you, I don't have all day to spend on Topix.
So how about the Fashion House that releases Haute Couture Stretchy pants? never found it did you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Well Well 240,431
A few ITEMS of interest. 2 hr JOCULARITY JOCULA... 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 105,142
Can't Believe They Teach, Idiots. 3 hr Not on my watch 1
News Should Prince Charles step up and step down? (Apr '13) 4 hr test 3
To Top Up and Recharge Wireless Mobile Cell Pho... 5 hr financewoman 1
Proud Fella 9 hr Lets play balls 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages