Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509135 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1123123 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you are talking to the clown -Maddy- that roams from thread to thread insulting people.
Maddy is a real intellect.
You wouldn't know that if you weren't running from thread to thread to escape your lies that you can't back up.

Still insisting that the proposed Chinese Solar facility was to be located near Bundy's ranch?? I notice you scurried off when presented with facts.
Brend

Los Angeles, CA

#1123124 Apr 21, 2014
I need a steak....

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1123125 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the brainwashed would say something like that because everyone who isn't brainwashed is "cray-cray".
See how "cray-cray" that is?
Couple posters here waste their days posting over and over again -stupid, cray-cray and lie.

It could be they are intellectually lazy, but it appears to be more a cover-up for their posts.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1123126 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course he has. And just as soon as another strong black republican male comes onto the scene, he, too, will have a number of sexual indiscretions all lined up. Your side is working on it already just in case.
Sexual "allegations" are very easily alleged, aren't they?
It's how Obama won in the Illinois and the US Senate unopposed. That nasty but reliable old sexual "allegations" tactic.
You really have been so very sadly misled.
OMG! Seriously? So, according to you, "black republican males" are a target for accusations of sexual indiscretions. You have said some stupid things but that is just insane.
Brend

Chicago, IL

#1123127 Apr 21, 2014
Hi, Brends

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1123128 Apr 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know that if you weren't running from thread to thread to escape your lies that you can't back up.
Still insisting that the proposed Chinese Solar facility was to be located near Bundy's ranch?? I notice you scurried off when presented with facts.
Strange, you sound just like woodtick.

I have posted you the link to the BLM report discussing this 3 times and Adam at least twice.

Your continual denial lacks any reasonability.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1123129 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
People who think like you are responsible for spreading falsehoods about anyone who resists brainwashing by generalizing and demonizing on a blanket scale.
You should try resisting it sometime. Would do you a world of good. And would sure do the country a world of good.
I'm assuming you were looking in the mirror when you made that post.
Maddy

Chicago, IL

#1123130 Apr 21, 2014
Oops I mean I'm Maddy
Maddy

Chicago, IL

#1123131 Apr 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus she's lying and dumb as a stump.
Maddy

Chicago, IL

#1123132 Apr 21, 2014
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahaha Brend impressions...Funny
Where are all you dopes from and who the fk is Maddy and brend?
Have I fkd them?
Have I fkd you?
Still got about 15 minutes. Spit on it.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1123133 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's beyond stupid to sink to pee-pee insults. Yet you go there.
I have to tell you that??
You bitch to Topix about the vagina thing, but tell others they have no penis?? WTF
You're way beyond cray-cray. You're perverted in a very sick way.
How do you know what I complain to Topix or not -ESP?

I repeated what the poster said that the person was Maddy. Maddy is female.

Read JC's posts. Appears she confirmed this.

Of all the dumb things to get offended about you choose to get all hyper about Maddy-why?
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1123134 Apr 21, 2014
Yet Another Example Of Liberal Ineptitude

¨After being forced to subdue an 18-year-old classroom drug dealer with hostility towards authority and an apathy for education, Santa Monica High School science teacher and wrestling coach, Mark Black, immediately found himself under attack from a second teenager inside his inner-city classroom. As if enduring multiple attacks were not enough for the day, Black then found himself abandoned by his politically-correct superintendent.

After Black stopped the attack and hallway drug dealing, Santa Monica-Malibu Superintendent, Sandra Lyon, suspended the 60-year-old educator and emailed a controversial note to parents condemning Black while consoling the drug dealer’s family. Lyon’s inept leadership and treatment of the popular teacher has ignited multiracial outrage in the community.¨

WTF is wrong with you people?
Maddy

Chicago, IL

#1123135 Apr 21, 2014
Wood/dick threw his sh it at me while I wasn't here?
You lil geriatric prick quit bothering people you think are me. I'll fk you up old man.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123136 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong
sure pal....just one more of your lies..like the states where it is illegal to serve pregnant women...

what other bullshit will you toss out pretending to be fact?

why do you shit on your own worth like this? do you enjoy hveing people think every single thing that comes out of your pie hole is bullshit? most people would abhor that. most people seem to abhor your bullshit...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1123137 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Couple posters here waste their days posting over and over again -stupid, cray-cray and lie.
It could be they are intellectually lazy, but it appears to be more a cover-up for their posts.
If you weren't stupid and weren't such a habitual liar,people wouldn't refer to you as such.

I seem to recall both you and Carol using cray-cray regularly. But it's ok when you say it, right?
Maddy

Chicago, IL

#1123138 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the dumb things to get offended about you choose to get all hyper about Maddy-why?
Who cares what you and that other kkkhunt think.
Maddy

Chicago, IL

#1123139 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Run over any kids while drunk yet today?
It's still early.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1123140 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about this issue or the people you're referring to.

I merely feel that talking about penises or lack thereof is more than a tad 'off topic'.

But right up your alley.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1123141 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yup...their rover crapped out on day one or so...
the consensus was it wasn't up to the rigors of outer space...oops!
yup....right over your head once again.

But that happens to small minds mounted atop short people.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1123142 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Mention cray-cray and who pops up??
JasonJay, now masquerading as Roxlo!!
Her picture is next to the word cray-cray in the dictionary.
Oh, you are just mad because whenever you have gone off on one your irrational rants I have called you cray-cray.

So, why are you so into defending this poster -Maddy-for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min District 1 239,566
Obama has LEAK under sink. 6 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 6 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
The Scoop on Weiner. 6 hr Weiners A weiner 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 6 hr HANG MADIGAN 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,569

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages