Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1121382 Apr 18, 2014
Harry Reid likes to sell his hate. This idiot and other Democrat leaders are like teenagers in Jr. High. Democrats are radicals.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1121383 Apr 18, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think RoxLo mentioned alcohol, just fetus personhood.
no,he stated that some states make it illegal to sell alcohol to pregnant women..one more lie of his...

but he almost came close to actually admitting it was a lie...very very close to being an adult ...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1121384 Apr 18, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>We have them here in Virginia. They were ruled mostly unconstitutional, I believe. Damn cops were driving in mall and other shopping center parking lots and booting vehicles for everything from taxes owed to warrants to unpaid child support. I will see if I can something about it.
They should do a check on the Magic Negro's Limo and find links to the Muslim Brotherhood and Low Down Larry's in Chicago.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1121385 Apr 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. You seem to think it will happen as a Tsunami
Without a manufactured crisis, a drama queen bagger like woodtick would not have a life or an invented cause...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#1121386 Apr 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> People are dying, people are getting sick, children are exposed to mercury shown to leading to Autism.
Right whiners continue to lie about this.
http://www.lung.org/assets/documents/healthy-...
Just how f*cking stupid can you be if you deny no one has died from air pollution from burning fossil fuels.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
DumbDave is fast slipping from an Ignorant Curiosity and into Pure Entertainment.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1121387 Apr 18, 2014
Peer review and Global Warming Science emails....

this is a goodie!!!!!

{The other paper by MM** is just garbage.{...} I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow--EVEN IF WE HAVE TO REDEFINE WHAT PEER-REVIEW LITERATURE IS (my emphasis added)!}
(Phil Jones to Michael Mann July 8 16:30:16 2004)

Great Britain, House of Commons.(2009). Science & Technology Committee.'The Disclosure of Climate Data From the Climatic Research Unit at The University of East Angola'. Eighth Report of Session 2009-10, Vol II, ev 136

Lapeer, MI

#1121388 Apr 18, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes, and every neighborhood or blog has a bagger bible teabagger like you ghost.. A teabagger big mouth so ashamed of his homosexual and depraved deviance he accuses others of his inbred unnatural defect..
It's the culture....
Ghost is quite talented in areas that most people wouldn't venture exploring. For example, he often makes love to those miniature yellow Trailer Park Fire Hydrants until they turn red.

St. Croix valley

#1121389 Apr 18, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what Zagat's is....
go to panel 3....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zagat/zagat-fas...
so some of the shit tastes better than the other shit? good for you...

fast food has a purpose..it is fuel for when you are out and do not have time..to say it tastes good is just a lie. or a sign of really bad taste and upbringing..
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1121390 Apr 18, 2014
Peer review and Global Warming Science emails....

{Those two MM**s have been after the CRU station data for years. If they ever hear there is a Freedom of Information Act now in the UK, I think I'll delete the file rather than send to anyone."
2/2/2005 Phil Jones to Michael Mann.

Great Britain, House of Commons.(2009). Science & Technology Committee.'The Disclosure of Climate Data From the Climatic Research Unit at The University of East Angola'. Eighth Report of Session 2009-10, Vol II, ev 136

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1121391 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you can with education...that is a proven fact.
Habits are difficult to change and telling people it is bad is not a magic bullet.

Lapeer, MI

#1121392 Apr 18, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
what does 1600 percent more look like...
'No big deal... Great Lakes ice is 1600% higher than normal right now...'
https://twitter.com/wx8/status/45691244547946...
That's all?

Get Algore in here. We've got a Global Warming problem, obviously.

Oh, yeah. Call the Nobel Committee, too.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1121393 Apr 18, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, we've all heard those stories about Obama and his boyfriends. His wearing mom jeans, throwing like a girl and skipping up to the teleprompter make those stories rather believable.
Fact.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1121394 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> so some of the shit tastes better than the other shit? good for you...
fast food has a purpose..it is fuel for when you are out and do not have time..to say it tastes good is just a lie. or a sign of really bad taste and upbringing..
lot of bad upbringing....14,000 McDonald fast food joints in the USA...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121395 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Holy shit! did you almost come very close to being an adult and admitting you were wrong?
very very close ....i must say.
not quite there...but, "Baby steps, Bob. Baby steps"...
Dumb ass-I said you were correct and you still choose to act like a baby.

As I said above-bad habits are hard to break.

St. Croix valley

#1121396 Apr 18, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'they will' is not HAS DONE....
tell me when (date, month, time) the next hurricane will hit New Orleans so that we can get the poor black folks outta there....
do that also...the math works.

it is fun to watch you squirm...like a worm..

((((((squish!))))
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1121397 Apr 18, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> Obama loves to get away from the White House.
More fact.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121398 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
why is it Roxlo gets so suddenly quiet when cought out in a lie?
happens every time he lies his fat ass off..
Why don't you ask the numerous people who were texting and calling me.

You are such an idiot that you think you and Topix is ALL there is.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121399 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>do that also...the math works.
it is fun to watch you squirm...like a worm..
((((((squish!))))
Okay, your bad attitude is going to get its' butt kicked.

Lapeer, MI

#1121400 Apr 18, 2014
flack wrote:
However, these new reports of Barack Obama’s alleged infidelity have revived interest in previous reports of Michelle Obama’s jealousy and the notorious rumor of the Barack Obama-Vera Baker affair. See The Barack Obama - Vera Baker Affair - Truth or Rumor?– Setting The Record Straight and The Barack Obama – Vera Baker Affair Revisited – Truth or Rumor + pictures
Divorce Rumors Reignited by an International Incident
Divorce rumors seem to intermittently plague Barack and Michelle Obama every few months. See New Divorce Rumors Spoil Barack Obama’s Re-election Victory and Obama Divorce rumors like Obama –Vera Baker Affair Rumors are Without Merit
However, the new rumors about the first couple’s alleged marital problems are of particular interest to the international press because they were reignited by an international incident. See New Barack Obama Infidelity Rumors Originate with European Press.
The latest wave of rumors stem from a viral picture of Barack Obama at Nelson Mandela’s funeral in which he jovially posed for a selfie with Helle Thorning-Schmidt, the prime minister of Denmark and British Prime Minister David Cameron as Michelle Obama angrily looks away. Michelle later switched seats to position herself between her husband and the attractive blonde.
Further Scrutiny at Michelle Obama’s Birthday Celebration Tonight
In view of the rumors that Barack and Michelle Obama are a getting divorce, guests at Michelle Obama’s birthday celebration will no doubt be closely scrutinizing the first couple for any hint of marital discord. Anything that seems to support the divorce rumors is certain to be widely reported here and abroad. See New Barack Obama Infidelity Rumors Originate with European Press.
On her Beijing vacation, there were reports of Chinese men leaving the First Cow's lavish suite all night long. When a reporter inquired of a hotel employee about the high volume of traffic, the man laughed and said that you Americans call it a Chinese Fire Drill.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121401 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> so some of the shit tastes better than the other shit? good for you...
With your bad attitude you are going to bring up bad taste and upbringing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Lawrence Wolf 50,788
Abby 10-30 26 min RACE 26
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,686
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 179,685

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]