Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1521951 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1123014 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>10 minutes...yeah, you wish...10seconds, maybe...and then the laughing and pointing starts...
and no, it doesn't happen to everyone...
Wow! Are you talkin' back to me? You musta stumbled on a bag of coke you forgot you had...
Debil Wears Wheelchair

Singapore, Singapore

#1123015 Apr 21, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How about 10 minutes, you and me, on top of the washing machine on the spin cycle...?
I could see one wheelchair on top of a washing machine. But two? Plus all of your attachments?
Never happen.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1123016 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than that he's a crazy person with a despicable military record??
Let's learn a little bit more about Allen West, shall we?

West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (three Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge.

While serving in Iraq, West received information from an intelligence specialist about a plot to ambush his unit. In detaining someone who might have information about that plot, West fired his pistol near that person's head.

West was charged with violating two Articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. He stated during the hearing,"I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers."

West was fined $5,000 after the charges were referred to an Article 15 proceeding and retired with full benefits.

Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."

After West's retirement, he received more than 2,000 letters and e-mails offering him moral support. A letter supporting West was signed by 95 members of Congress and sent to the Secretary of the Army.

Neither is he crazy or does he have a despicable military record. He made a mistake on the side of protecting his men.

You're just brainwashed to believe anything your handlers tell you to believe.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123017 Apr 21, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you post about things you clearly do not understand at all?
Chinese Lunar Exploration Program: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Lunar_Ex...
Try staying current. Get off of Topix once is awhile and learn about the world.
yup...their rover crapped out on day one or so...

the consensus was it wasn't up to the rigors of outer space...oops!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123018 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's learn a little bit more about Allen West, shall we?
West's awards and decorations include the Bronze Star; Meritorious Service Medal (two Oak Leaf Clusters); Army Commendation Medal (three Oak Leaf Clusters, one Valor Device); Army Achievement Medal (one Oak Leaf Cluster); Valorous Unit Award; Air Assault Badge; and the Master Parachutist Badge.
While serving in Iraq, West received information from an intelligence specialist about a plot to ambush his unit. In detaining someone who might have information about that plot, West fired his pistol near that person's head.
West was charged with violating two Articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. He stated during the hearing,"I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers."
West was fined $5,000 after the charges were referred to an Article 15 proceeding and retired with full benefits.
Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."
After West's retirement, he received more than 2,000 letters and e-mails offering him moral support. A letter supporting West was signed by 95 members of Congress and sent to the Secretary of the Army.
Neither is he crazy or does he have a despicable military record. He made a mistake on the side of protecting his men.
You're just brainwashed to believe anything your handlers tell you to believe.
the ends justify the means, huh? do you have decent morals about anything?

anything at all?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123020 Apr 21, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Are you talkin' back to me? You musta stumbled on a bag of coke you forgot you had...
oh sweetie i smack you around all the time...usually just to point out your sexual frustration over your flaccid little penis...and how that makes you such a perverted inhuman boor...

but carry one,. little one...(literally...)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1123021 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like you're wearing a "KICK ME" shirt!! LOL
A hig deductible is a personal choice based on how much you're willing to pay to get a lower one!! DUH
Do you know anything about how the free market system works??
I know, it's all Obama's fault.
You're a nutjob.
Yes, of course, it's all Obama's fault. Everything that has gone wrong, everything that is going wrong and everything that will go wrong.

But elect an economic Marxist ideologue who is anti-capitalism and, therefore, anti-American, and you shouldn't be surprised if he does everything within his power to screw up and fundamentally transform America into a complete government takeover.

That's the objective. The media is on his side. Redistribution of wealth and government-controlled health care is the agenda.

Are you okay with an economic Marxist ideologue sitting in the White House?

Because one already is.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123022 Apr 21, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
Scarooing? Is this some sort of midwestern adaptation? You get the right woman and you'll be dippin' that rascal in the sand as the big purple head bobs expectantly at the Jade Gate...
it is what men with working penises do...
i understand your inability to understand this...

do you consider yourself a woman or just a non-man? or just a non....?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1123023 Apr 21, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. It's working well enough for the neurosurgeon who just operated on my back to change his life-long plan and retire from medicine early, and put his entire staff out of work.
It's a fact, because of ObamaKare, there will be fewer doctors and hospitals to provide health care to an increasing number of people.
The village idiot can tell you what will happen to the quality of health care when that happens, moron.
You're apparently not as smart as the village idiot son.....

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1123024 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> the ends justify the means, huh? do you have decent morals about anything?
anything at all?
That would be the bumper sticker for progressive liberals who have hijacked the Democratic Party: "The ends always justifies the means."

Do you have any discernment about the obvious?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1123025 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Republicans are winning the congressional Twitter war
Democrats’ efforts to maintain control of the Senate and continue treading water in the House will hinge largely on their ability to get out the vote, particularly among young and minority voters. The Pew Research Center notes that Twitter adoption levels “are particularly high among younger adults and African-Americans,” so the fact that Republicans have the larger Twitter follower base represents a potentially serious deficit for the Democrats this fall.
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitolreport/20...
lol! Wow.

So is that why you idiots aren't saying anything about teleprompters anymore?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1123026 Apr 21, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever000 "
You would be thrilled of the BLM returns in mass armed to the hilt. Even more thrilled if their is a confrontation and few of the "traitorous" American's are killed. In your mind that would be justice.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Those traitors would be the insurrectionists son.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1123028 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the Enlistment Oath is:
""and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.""
----------
I've proven what an idiot you are. You know nothing and get beaten up around here like the moron you are.
If you had been a veteran, you would have known the military swears to obey the President of The United States. So help you God. The President has authority under the Constitution that you know nothing about.
You lose, Dweeb.
Old DB is the biggest liar on here. There is no doubt in my mind that he has never served in any capacity in the Military.It is possible the he attended some reserve training. He is a modern day Walter Mitty. If not for the internet he would be lost. But the only thing that shines through when ever he attempts to pretend is that he has psychological issues. big time.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1123029 Apr 21, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Those traitors would be the insurrectionists son.
I'm sure old Eed would be the first to hide behind his old lady. Those idiots don't seem to be aware of just how cowardly that is and sounds. "We're gonna put the women up front" What a plan. Morons.
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1123030 Apr 21, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't Jesus, that is Maddy from the state thread.
She goes by Brend and she trashes everyone eventually.
She is trash.
Well... you certainly got that right...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1123031 Apr 21, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he was leasing the land, which I have no problem with. It was a cozy relationship until a turtle came along. I just don't see anything that says the cattle were doing any harm. I can see preventing development or keeping ATVs off of the land. The situation just seems wrong to me.
LOL, I can see where skipping baby loggerheads across the sand could be detrimental.
Yea, drinking and BBQing on the beach was nice. Times have changed, alright, that's for sure.
I haven't been to the beach here in a lot of years. The first thing you see is a big sign listing all of the things you can't do and you have to buy a beach tag to get on it. I was kicked off once years ago for snorkeling. Jeesh.
You can believe whatever the fk you wish. That don't make it so.

Jeesh.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123032 Apr 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course, it's all Obama's fault. Everything that has gone wrong, everything that is going wrong and everything that will go wrong.
But elect an economic Marxist ideologue who is anti-capitalism and, therefore, anti-American, and you shouldn't be surprised if he does everything within his power to screw up and fundamentally transform America into a complete government takeover.
That's the objective. The media is on his side. Redistribution of wealth and government-controlled health care is the agenda.
Are you okay with an economic Marxist ideologue sitting in the White House?
Because one already is.
why it after so many polite requests for you to show even one examp;e of this marxist ideology you never have /

not even one example...

and nothing that is anti-capitalist as you lie about so often..

why do you have to lie about obama if he is supposedly so bad?

these lies of yours have been pointed out time and time again and yet you keep posting them..

why are your morals so shitty that you lie constantly without remorse?

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1123033 Apr 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like you're wearing a "KICK ME" shirt!! LOL
A hig deductible is a personal choice based on how much you're willing to pay to get a lower one!! DUH
Do you know anything about how the free market system works??
I know, it's all Obama's fault.
You're a nutjob.
Apparently most people here know more about things than you do.

NO American made the personal choice to have their reasonable priced, low deductible insurance cancelled.

Apparently you must have slept through this event or you live in chronic denial of the effects of Obamacare.
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1123034 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie i smack you around all the time...usually just to point out your sexual frustration over your flaccid little penis...and how that makes you such a perverted inhuman boor...
but carry one,. little one...(literally...)
Holy crap! Who licked all the red off your candy?'Flaccid little penis?' And that's your concern, why? I'm sort of hurt here, cracker, did I sleep with your wife?...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1123035 Apr 21, 2014
TheIndpendentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if they keep working on it and adjust those expenses to AFFORDABLE percentages of income levels (rather than duh welfare fweeDUHM delusions) equated in with employer parts.
THEN, it WILL be just the same playing field, as any other insurance.
For ALL the WORKING class including the struggling lower end ones (and not just some!).
TEA note: But the TAX and FINE robbinghoodoeTIC out of struggling working class pockets part still STINKS of communiism!
Thank you for being one of the few who will call it what it is: Communism.

It may not have reached gulag proportions yet, but the ideology driving this country, the intolerance, the propaganda and the demonizing of traditional American values and those who hold them among some of the most powerful is plain and simple communism.

Until more call it what it is, we're going to continue to dance around it while the subversion grows and the brainwashing succeeds until it's too late.

Patriots are now being called "domestic terrorists". It doesn't get any more "us against them" than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Buster Steinbeizer 240,352
Michael Hahn, Kim Goldman Hahn, The OJ Simpson ... (Apr '06) 4 hr guest 397
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 5 hr CIA and FBI 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Rose of Tralee 105,130
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 hr Moon Rhythm 10,577
Newbie HELP needed!!! 13 hr AmandaPTownGirl 3
women 14 hr John 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages