Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1347649 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1121686 Apr 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
If anyone sees Jesus Christ's post from this afternoon-could you please tell what city this persona was posting from.
Nazareth, I think.

Lapeer, MI

#1121688 Apr 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your out pouring of compassion is touching. Now with all due respects GFY. Which I'm sure you would consider a major accomplishment, and a feather in your butt.
Noblesse Oblige is always high on my list of priorities and my compassion toward you is sincere.

My but you have a purdy mouth, boy.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1121690 Apr 18, 2014
61% of Americans think Obama is a liar

No surprise, he did win lie of the year.
About six in ten American voters think Barack Obama lies to the country on important matters some or most of the time, according to a Fox News poll released Wednesday.

Thirty-seven percent think Obama lies “most of the time,” while another 24 percent say he lies “some of the time.” Twenty percent of voters say “only now and then” and 15 percent “never.”

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cell phone interviews with 1,012 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from April 13-15, 2014. The full poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points. "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/16/fo...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1121691 Apr 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
If anyone sees Jesus Christ's post from this afternoon-could you please tell what city this persona was posting from.
'm guessing Nazareth...but that;s just me...

Lapeer, MI

#1121692 Apr 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your nurse empty your bed pan all the while you are typing. Damn boy you been on here all day, surely there is at least one person as stupid as you that you can relate to.. Ehh maybe not.
Your nurse came runnin' in there with a fire extinguisher last nite. The way you were slappin' yer crotch, she said she thought you were puttin' out a fire. Turns out, you were tryin' to start one.

No luck.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1121697 Apr 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
"Princeton study finds that the US is no longer an actual democracy"
Who wants to tell Princeton that we were never actually a democracy?
Who's going to tell you that we were never an oligarchy either before the election of Ronald Reagan as President.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1121698 Apr 18, 2014
Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I do that, lil fence riding old man.
It's so much more easy to drown you in the topix cesspool.
45k posts in two months says you are goddamn idiot.
two months?

how did you get so stupid? is it the alcohol or the ceaseless banging of your head against teh wall in frustration over your teeny, flaccid penis?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1121699 Apr 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
61% of Americans think Obama is a liar
No surprise, he did win lie of the year.
About six in ten American voters think Barack Obama lies to the country on important matters some or most of the time, according to a Fox News poll released Wednesday.
Thirty-seven percent think Obama lies “most of the time,” while another 24 percent say he lies “some of the time.” Twenty percent of voters say “only now and then” and 15 percent “never.”
The Fox News poll is based on landline and cell phone interviews with 1,012 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from April 13-15, 2014. The full poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points. "
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/16/fo...
can name a president in the last half century or so that didn't lie to the US about important things?

figures FOX would forget about those little facts...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1121700 Apr 18, 2014
Harry Reid:

All those grandmothers, moms & children are terrorists!

He won't call the Muslim extremists terrorists, but he well grandma one!

Old Harry is past due for being put out to pasture. The man is an imbecile and should not be in a position of power.

He's as loony as Crazy Uncle Joe Biden.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1121701 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>two months?
how did you get so stupid? is it the alcohol or the ceaseless banging of your head against teh wall in frustration over your teeny, flaccid penis?
Yes we know. Everyone else is stupid except for the liberal that tells us he spread mulch for a living.

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!

Minnesota's North Coast

#1121702 Apr 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know. Everyone else is stupid except for the liberal that tells us he spread mulch for a living.
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!
i did landscape design and installs that cost more than you ever made in a year, fool...

you can't even count months...

so sad.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121703 Apr 18, 2014
Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
That lady friend of yours seemed pretty angry. Hope her dinner goes down smoother than my Koch did. Know what I mean?
Can you imagine how fkn dumb he'd have to be to snuggle up to you for help?
I mean you gotta admit your a fkn imbecile retard of the highest honor.
Hi dem

Still mad?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1121704 Apr 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be one miserable piece of psyco babble. Talk about a no life...I'm gonna have to report you to the new security guard and he will take prompt action. You in big trouble BOY.
"poop"
When you speak of the boy are you referring to the boy president, nobama, who is in big trouble, democrats running for office running from him. They are running from nobamakare. They are running from nobama kissing putins fanny.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121705 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>can name a president in the last half century or so that didn't lie to the US about important things?
figures FOX would forget about those little facts...
The poll was about how trust worthy is Obama. He is our current president.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121706 Apr 18, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Who's going to tell you that we were never an oligarchy either before the election of Ronald Reagan as President.
I see your confusion you think the opposite of democracy is oligarchy.

Our constitution set up a Representative democracy. It was never a pure democracy.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121707 Apr 18, 2014
Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are a lil full of shit azzhole. Who asked ya?
Watch dem's head spin....

I thought it was funny

PS...What is up with all the name changes?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1121708 Apr 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The poll was about how trust worthy is Obama. He is our current president.
why is he any less trustworthy than any of our last presidents, then for the reason i gave?

but no one would expect fox viewers to be able to think along such complex lines as that...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1121709 Apr 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your confusion you think the opposite of democracy is oligarchy.
Our constitution set up a Representative democracy. It was never a pure democracy.
actually a democratic representative republic....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121710 Apr 18, 2014
FBI probe of NTTA includes Wendy Davis file, Travis DA’s office says

AUSTIN — Documents related to Sen. Wendy Davis’ work as a lawyer for the North Texas Tollway Authority are part of an FBI inquiry of the agency, Travis County officials say.

'It’s not clear whether Davis’ work for the tollway authority is a focus of the FBI or only part of the material collected in connection with its look into tollway agency operations.

The Travis County district attorney’s office said last month that details from its review of a 2012 complaint that a rival filed about Davis’ legal and political activities were “the subject of an open investigation” by the FBI. The district attorney’s office closed its review last year without taking any action.

Davis, the Democratic nominee for governor, has said her legal work for the agency posed no conflicts with her legislative duties."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headl...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1121711 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is he any less trustworthy than any of our last presidents, then for the reason i gave?
but no one would expect fox viewers to be able to think along such complex lines as that...
Most polls are asking about the opinions of the current POTUS.

What is the sentiment of the public towards him.

You are missing the boat here as most Americans are not thinking Obama is untrustworthy but boy Nixon was worse.

Past presidents have no power. It is about who is in the office.

What does it mean? It means that Obama will have troubles pushing new agendas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min Hatti_Hollerand 7,314
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 618
abby2-11-16 1 hr RACE 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 101,422
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 207,607
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 1,592
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Captain Obvious 57,313
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages