Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1119725 Apr 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity is a clown like all of those other programmed idiots at Fox, they are all draft dodgers and chickenhawks. I cannot even imagine being so ignorant as to fall in line with those worthless creeps. All cowards, and America could be far better off with out cretins like them.
You can tell more about a loser by what ghost says about others than you can by what others say about you idiot...

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1119727 Apr 16, 2014
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Six years ago when I checked into the hospital and paid my $150 co-pay for my bypass surgery the black man next to me wearing three gold chains and two gold rings, also checking in for heart surgery, couldn't muster the three dollar co-pay his free State of CT provided health plan called for. His plan which was originally created to cover poor children had been expanded to cover adults by the liberal CT legislature. How could this man who was 53 years old afford all this gold bling and not have three dollars for life saving heart surgery?
This myth that it is cheaper to whack off the limbs of the poor than treat them for infections is crap. They wait so long to avoid a pittance of a copay that their rotting limbs are beyond saving and have become life threatening. The freaken trial lawyers would be running TV ads 24/7 for needless amputation lawsuits if there was anything to this RB/Obama lie.
LMAO__Grampy at his best
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119728 Apr 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate freedom?
You cannot possible think that you serve any purpose. It's obvious that you are a miserable cretin...I'm a happy camper, you a miserable no life ...That makes me the winner. Yea me.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1119729 Apr 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain Putin saw this:
http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...
If you were a leader, would you take Obama seriously?
Jew or Boo?

I'll go Jew.

Boo Who?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1119730 Apr 16, 2014
Tournefort wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you and Realtime can't read or you are both in an alcoholic stupor of your own.
"As the 9/11 commission investigates what Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush might have done to prevent the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, one piece of evidence the commission will examine is a videotape secretly recorded by a CIA plane high above Afghanistan. The tape shows a man believed to Osama bin Laden walking at a known al-Qaida camp.
The question for the 9/11 commission: If the CIA was able to get that close to bin Laden before 9/11, why wasn’t he captured or killed? The videotape has remained secret until now."
Get it? "As the 9/11 Commission investigates..."
The question about the videotape was for the 9/11 Commission.
Is the 9/11 Commission investigating NOW? NO. The article was written in 2004.
Copy and paste "The question for the 9/11 commission: If the CIA was able to get that close to bin Laden before 9/11, why wasn’t he captured or killed? The videotape has remained secret until now."
and you get the link for the article Carol cited "Osama Bin Laden:missed opportunities" Nightly News msnbc.com
Leading by the hand ....
Here's a classic post from yesteryear.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1119731 Apr 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hannity is a clown like all of those other programmed idiots at Fox, they are all draft dodgers and chickenhawks. I cannot even imagine being so ignorant as to fall in line with those worthless creeps. All cowards, and America could be far better off with out cretins like them.
Old man Ghost, You claim to make a paltry 50K a year and have nothing better to do than post as Wilhem, among others, but Hannity makes 50K in a week.

Who is the clown?

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1119732 Apr 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not me__I've got six Mich cactus limes, and some Sam Adams from Halloween 2003 in the fridge. Maybe I'll try the Elks Club.
ouch! some people might even call those beers...but they'd be wrong...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1119733 Apr 16, 2014
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I expected Obama to mollycoddle the terrorists. I expected him to jump on the Iraq victory wagon and after Bush's surge which Obama opposed turned the tide. I expected Obama to give free healthcare to the slackers and drug addicts. I expected at least one fat lesbian appointed to the court, and am kind of surprized we're getting two. I also expected him to put in big pork spending blitz and call it a stimulus. However, I am guilty of underestimating the Evil Genius Obama. I never thought his plan to Ruin America would include his Dept of Interior skipping oil rig inspections and allow shoddy drilling practices that led to the gulf oil spill. I honestly underestimated the evilness of this man.
Did I miss any of your points?
And another.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1119734 Apr 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ouch! some people might even call those beers...but they'd be wrong...
fck off, 11 year old beer is just getting good!

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1119735 Apr 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'd already looked it up dumfk__matter of fact a few weeks back I gave you a link to your unit and gave it praise. Your exact unit__which was moved to I Corp.
And note that I also didn't single you out as a liar as I did MD Builder and DB Writer.
I was with the First Cav, twice and also a MACV advisor to ARVN. In between I was an instructor at Ft Polk and also at Harmony Church GA.
I must have missed that link, sorry. Thanks for the praise, sorry I missed it. I would like to find that link.

Sounds like you had a pretty interesting time yourself. How many tours did you do? I became an instructor at Ft. Knox afterwards That was the best duty.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1119736 Apr 16, 2014
lorac wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I had the time or the initiative to go back to the beginning of this thread and count all the times you and several others called me and the other conservatives on here a racist for opposing Obama's ideology. It used to happen routinely. Then came the accusations that the Tea Party was racist. Then came the accusation that the police acted stupidly. Then came the accusations from the NAACP.
Racism is an effective tool for anyone who seeks to destroy any opposition. Those out of power have no motive for wanting to destroy the opposition. It is those in power who do.
And then this gem.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1119738 Apr 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
fck off, 11 year old beer is just getting good!
i thought you said that about the boys you molest....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119739 Apr 16, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>Still prowling around for the teenage girls, Granpappy? Yay you. Scumbag.
Hey, you are the miserable one and I'm the happy one. You stupid me smart. Now with that said BLO ME. Old miserable cretin. Yea me. I'll be going to bed with my beautiful babydoll and a very happy man, you and your fellow losers...Well there's always tomorrow..BWAAAA
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119740 Apr 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Old man Ghost, You claim to make a paltry 50K a year and have nothing better to do than post as Wilhem, among others, but Hannity makes 50K in a week.
Who is the clown?
Oh don't be so envious of me old illiterate one. That's just what you tax payer give me which is less than half of my salary, but I do appreciate your concern. Me happy, you miserable. But one kinda gets the feeling you would be a wall flower no matter what. By the way you have 20 time more posts than I so what does that make you besides a total loser, a hypocrite, and a twofaced bagger with no life. BWAAAA.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119743 Apr 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you remember that Cadillac's are for snobs.
You my friend are a real fn piece of work.
Ha! Have had quite a few Cadillacs over the years! Beautiful cars, rented an sts for a month while deciding what to buy, nice ride.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119744 Apr 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And then this gem.
They are racists, why do they object to bring called what they are?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119745 Apr 16, 2014
Ok Heat game on, hope they win this one
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119746 Apr 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed that link, sorry. Thanks for the praise, sorry I missed it. I would like to find that link.
Sounds like you had a pretty interesting time yourself. How many tours did you do? I became an instructor at Ft. Knox afterwards That was the best duty.
I'm not sure if you caught my follow up today. But I never said that there was no MAU, I said in was under the head of MEU until the late 70s I believe. I was an SFC myself prior to qualifying for OCS school so I know a little about being a Sergeant. In the manor I was speaking when ever a soldier gives his Name Rank and Serial Number they would never simply say Sergeant unless of course that was their rank. They always say their specific rank, the same when you write home of any official papers.. DB first of all could not spell Sergeant, he misspelled it over and over the very same way before I called him on it. After that he would only say Sarge, Sure Sarge is a common word used loosely in a lot of cases. He has yet to say what his specific rank was..I think if you were to quiz him a little you just might understand him a little better. He would be a prime candidate for a section 8 discharge.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119747 Apr 16, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Have had quite a few Cadillacs over the years! Beautiful cars, rented an sts for a month while deciding what to buy, nice ride.
Hi lily, I have only owned one Cadillac and that was a 59, I wish I still owned that today. It was a two tone green. I put my first eight track in it from Pep Boys. Boy it was nice. My first car was a 47 De Soto, that also was green, just so happened. I totaled that one. Both would be worth a mint today.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1119748 Apr 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution of the State of Nevada
March 21, 1864
Disclaimer of Public Lands:
"That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; and that lands belonging to citizens of the United States, residing without the said state, shall never be taxed higher than the land belonging to the residents thereof; and that no taxes shall be imposed by said state on lands or property therein belonging to, or which may hereafter be purchased by, the United States, unless otherwise provided by the congress of the United States."
http://www.leg.state.nv.us/const/nvconst.html
"Lately, Cliven Bundy's revolt against federal bureaucrats has gotten plenty of attention.

The literal standoff between the Nevada rancher and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) made for good TV, but the media has failed to explain how deep these tensions truly run.

You see, I came of age in the West during the 1970s and, for those of us bred in the wide-open spaces out there, the use of government lands was an issue of universal concern.

During the '70s and '80s, the Sagebrush Rebellion galvanized those of us who wanted the federal government to give more control of federal lands to state and local authorities. We were called Sagebrush Rebels.

Even Ronald Reagan, then Governor of California, embraced the movement, saying: "I happen to be one who cheers and supports the Sagebrush Rebellion. Count me in as a rebel."

In fact, land use was one of the issues Reagan rode all the way to the White House. He swept every western state on his way to presidential victory in 1980. So even though Cliven Bundy's struggle against the BLM seems like an anomaly today, it's really just the latest chapter in an ongoing struggle."

Bundyisright.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 1 hr horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 1 hr rancid 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 50,496
Dear Abby 1-31-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jim 183,948
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,920

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match