Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262075 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1119927 Apr 17, 2014
You have got to be kidding...

"In her first monetary policy speech as Federal Reserve chair, Janet Yellen said Wednesday that the nationís economic recovery will be nearly complete within two years..."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119928 Apr 17, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in the UK for you to whine about?
If you don't like America why not move back ?
Old Nose Wax has more than proven that he has no life other than the 3 million posts on here. He is as bad as old DB with their Walter Mittey lives. Just another old crabby bagger with nothing constructive to offer society. Goes to bed miserable and wakes up the same way...SOME LIFE.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1119929 Apr 17, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
who checks your work?
His mother.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1119930 Apr 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner who doesn't give a sh*t if thousands of people die & tens of thousand sickened by the pollution of fossil fuels. Tells their kids "f*ck you & your future".
The fossil fuel industry is pumping billions into duping dumbasses like you.
Most American now see demokRATS for what they truly are today dumbassdave: losers, communists and liars you deranged idiot...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#1119931 Apr 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> My customers when they use my products.
Awwh, c'mon, DumbDave.

Who buys used Coloring Books?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1119932 Apr 17, 2014
I knew it...

"The US is an oligarchy, study concludes"

'Report by researchers from Princeton and Northwestern universities suggests that US political system serves special interest organisations, instead of voters'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119933 Apr 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
His mother.
Your stupid always says so much about your own perverted life. Big mouth, small penis, empty head. All the ingredients of a bagger. Yea boy., a total loser. You have a miserable day mr. no life. Me happy you miserable, You obsessed maggot...That makes me the winner..Yahoo.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1119934 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least your mom was able to get all of that over to your retarded azz. You wear it with pride, Butt breath.
Talk about a liberal juvenile!

"Butt breath"????

Ghost is not only the thread sock, but the thread baby.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1119935 Apr 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner who doesn't give a sh*t if thousands of people die & tens of thousand sickened by the pollution of fossil fuels. Tells their kids "f*ck you & your future".
The fossil fuel industry is pumping billions into duping dumbasses like you.
Duh A Vey.... such a whiney azz drama queen twee hugger. OMG..OMG..Wahwahwah...fossil fuels..doesn't matter the plaskits, acids and alkalines that go into sustaining renewables are toxic too.
Hurry...hurry...Close all the railroads..the ties are leaking toxins!!!!

Gaw, you people are SO damn STOOPID sometimes.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1119936 Apr 17, 2014
always more to the story...

'Jewish Center Shooter GLENN MILLER Was in Witness Protection Program'

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/break...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1119937 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Nose Wax has more than proven that he has no life other than the 3 million posts on here. He is as bad as old DB with their Walter Mittey lives. Just another old crabby bagger with nothing constructive to offer society. Goes to bed miserable and wakes up the same way...SOME LIFE.
Just curious....

when dem calls someone a 'fkn embecile', is that his way of saying GOOD MORNING?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1119938 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol goober...has proven him get his jollys off of vaulting he self above others .

Whatcha gonna do hey..why you gotta whine hey..itsaniceaday hey...thisa not so bad a place hey...now shutta you FACE.
( or in your case, yew tofu hole).

Worm.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1119939 Apr 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Most American now see demokRATS for what they truly are today dumbassdave: losers, communists and liars you deranged idiot...
It's the culture...
wtheck...am i gonna have to go down there?

lol

Lapeer, MI

#1119940 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupid always says so much about your own perverted life. Big mouth, small penis, empty head. All the ingredients of a bagger. Yea boy., a total loser. You have a miserable day mr. no life. Me happy you miserable, You obsessed maggot...That makes me the winner..Yahoo.
Toilet Seat hit you in the head again? That must be rough in the morning.

Wear a Football Helmet for breakfast.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119941 Apr 17, 2014
Expanding Medicaid to cover thousands of uninsured Floridians has mostly been ignored by Republicans during this year's legislative session, but U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson is making a last-ditch effort to get it done.

Medicaid is a joint state-federal program, though most of the expansion called for under the Affordable Care Act would be funded by Washington. Still, Florida Republicans have balked, claiming that in the future, the burden on state funds would be too great.

For months, Nelson has sought a way around the opposition while still meeting federal requirements. He thinks he has found it in a never-tried-before plan: Using health care dollars raised by counties to get the $3.5 billion needed to draw down $51 billion in federal funding.

"If you really want to get it done, and if your reason for opposing it really was that you didn't want to commit state tax dollars in the out years to expanding Medicaid, then this is the opportunity to do that," Nelson said Wednesday

His plan would require the 32 counties that boost their hospitals' Medicaid funding with local dollars to instead use $3.5 billion of that money to cover the state's part of the expansion for 10 years. All 67 Florida counties would benefit, even if they didn't contribute

By not expanding Medicaid, Florida has created a group of about 764,000 adults who make too little to qualify for subsidies on the ACA insurance exchange but too much to qualify for the state's stingy program.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/bill-nels...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1119942 Apr 17, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a liberal juvenile!
"Butt breath"????
Ghost is not only the thread sock, but the thread baby.
How come the thought of if any one stuck a greenback single on a stick and stuck it in one of dem dare konnetercut a brooks..they'd catch something like yew...comes to mind?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119943 Apr 17, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Ghostie is still stuck in the past. We understand your difficulty, Barack Hussein Obama can't walk on water, either? much as you seem to think he can.....
So says the spokes person for the Neanderthal party. CONSERVATIVE== By definition alone is... one set in their ways, opposed to change.. Nice try old timer.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1119944 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ghost is another old crabby teabagger homosexual with nothing constructive to offer society. Goes to bed miserable and paranoid where his 38 lives, dumbass.. You really are a pussy you know, and you wake up the same way here everyday...

SOME LIFE YOU HAVE LOSER...

Ghost Post#435690:- I just felt it important to show your sissy side...I type in my bedroom and thats where my 38 lives....

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1119945 Apr 17, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
those evil rich people...
'IRS data: Top 1% pay 37% of all income taxes, bottom half pay 2%'
http://www.aei-ideas.org/2014/04/irs-data-the...
"forks" too stupid to realize that this means the top1% make the most money.

I mean really, you do know that how much you pay means how much you make, right??

Instead Forks worships rich people by wanting to give them more money in hopes a few coins trickle his way.

I am glad some people are successful & thereby they should pay more in taxes much in the same way I pay more than most people.

I don't whine about it like you right whiners do every day.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119946 Apr 17, 2014
Amazon will start collecting sales tax in Florida May 1st

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Dr Guru 194,359
Abby 7-28-15 3 hr Kuuipo 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Whiny1 6,251
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 100,222
Snapchat me 6 hr Cheezybhole 2
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 6 hr gonzo 15
Oak Park: Trying to hold on to its endearing past 6 hr joey 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages