Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275000 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Chicago, IL

#1119683 Apr 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, that was DUMB
It was the Obama ADMIN garnishing people TAX REFUNDS for decade old debts owed by their deceased parent last week.
Leave it to you...to go but BUSH. Your FACTS mean squat.
And Obama has to be the most money grubbing president ever.
Another dumb fk I'm thrilled to call a republican^^^^^

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1119685 Apr 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You didn't even grasp the fact that I presented you with a conservative analysis. An analysis that was incomplete for a reason. In typical repTARD fashion, they were grasping at straws trying to defend an illogical statement.
Nope, you didn't. You provided a shallow editorial.

Your name calling doesn't work. It is all huff without substance.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119686 Apr 16, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny to watch this.
A superior rank would address me formally. It's a lot less formal within the unit. A non-ranked enlisted man wouldn't call you by name, but if he wasn't new and he called you "Sergeant", he would have been expressing dissatisfaction with you, like sarcasm, or making it clear he didn't like anything about you. An E-4 may be a good enough friend to call an E-5 by name, or may not be. Sometimes one friend got promoted before the other. A junior E-4 won't call an E-5 by name.
Your name becomes "Sarge" to the people you are with day in and day out.
That clown would never learn this on the internet. You'd have to have served to know this. As I put his bullshit together, I'm sure he got into the reserves, and something happened that made him hate the Armed Forces more than anything else in the world. I'm just guessing that he got thrown out, most likely for not being able to control his homosexual inclinations.
So have you ever know a Sergeant that could not spell the rank. Mutt? Now that you have a couple stooges believing your bull crap you are suddenly brave again. So tell us mr. make believe Sergeant what was your rank? You still haven't said. Any real Sergeant would never belittle himself by simply saying Sergeant if he had a higher rank, idiot. Fooling another bagger isn't real proof loser. Those idiots will believe anything. Hell you morons still think Bush served honorable.You are a total nutcase. And have obvious psychological issues.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1119687 Apr 16, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>don't even get read?? Yet YOU read it dumbass...
KKK Dem Post #446017:- What's the difference between an old Jew and a pizza?
KKK Ghost Post #446032:- The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven..
Skin Head ghost Post#236374-> Never said that I hate them, just stateing the facts...They (Jews) are connivers and have way to much control on America...Plus they are the source of a multitude of problems for this nation and the world for that matter...Jews control and manipulate.... Heil Hitler..
It's the culture
Ghost is ...

well ...

Sick

Democrats count on people like him.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1119688 Apr 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
C Co., 2nd Bn, 34th Armor, Dreadnaughts. Look it up. Scroll down to Aug,'67
http://www.pbase.com/d_berry/image/91635444/o...
I'd already looked it up dumfk__matter of fact a few weeks back I gave you a link to your unit and gave it praise. Your exact unit__which was moved to I Corp.

And note that I also didn't single you out as a liar as I did MD Builder and DB Writer.

I was with the First Cav, twice and also a MACV advisor to ARVN. In between I was an instructor at Ft Polk and also at Harmony Church GA.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119690 Apr 16, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is Anchorman on steriods, all news is about what baggers want to hear. So tax avioders are heros, Gun nuts are patriots, all Foodstampers are crack heads and Science is a about who wants a hand out. That about covers a baggers wish list.
With any luck, Hannity will volunteer to be a human shield
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1119691 Apr 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those folks of Vietnam vintage are older and may not remember things exactly.....
no idea who "Jody" refers to.....
Yet you remember that Cadillac's are for snobs.

You my friend are a real fn piece of work.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1119692 Apr 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting really tired of setting you straight. The state did not "cede anything". The land was once Mexican land, and was won by the United States after the Mexican-American War. Long before Bundy's ancestors started ranching. The "state of Nevada" never had any jurisdiction over it. NEVER.
Your posting nonsense about the Mexican-American war shows you don't have anything to back up your claim.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119693 Apr 16, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
I never got any response from this:
Nevada.
I can solve the problem. Sell the land to Cliven Bundy. The government gets money, and Bundy gets the land. It's a win-win deal... unless there is some other reason the government wants the cattle off that land. Everyone on the planet knows the turtle story was just another lie from the government.
Why don't you go there and broker the deal then; I'm sure they'd welcome you and Svet with open "arms"!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119694 Apr 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumb fk I'm thrilled to call a republican^^^^^
These idiots on the right are starting to remind me of retarded spider monkeys, jumping all over the place flinging their sh1t and yapping like they are on steroids. What a pathetic lot these idiots are. Can anyone believe that this band of ignoramuses could possible ever change any ones mind about anything? They are a miserable bunch and to be pitied.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1119696 Apr 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you remember that Cadillac's are for snobs.
Galt is one defective unit, no doubt.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119697 Apr 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you are the best weapons we have. I'll also bet you are the biggest puccee on here also. You are so stupid that I'll bet 96 of your crap don't even get read. So the only purpose you serve is as a bad example.
Bloomberg is putting his money where his mouth is:

Michael R. Bloomberg, making his first major political investment since leaving office, plans to spend $50 million this year building a nationwide grass-roots network to motivate voters who feel strongly about curbing gun violence, an organization he hopes can eventually outmuscle the National Rifle Association.

Mr. Bloomberg, the former mayor of New York, said gun control advocates need to learn from the N.R.A. and punish those politicians who fail to support their agenda — even Democrats whose positions otherwise align with his own.

“They say,‘We don’t care. We’re going to go after you,’” he said of the N.R.A.“‘If you don’t vote with us we’re going to go after your kids and your grandkids and your great-grandkids. And we’re never going to stop.’”

He added:“We’ve got to make them afraid of us.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us/bloomber...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1119698 Apr 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals....

Meanwhile, Realtime all the time happy on all 4's rolling around on the floor-like his mutts and farm animals do.. between a rock and a hard place......where dirt bag Realtimealways ends up...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119699 Apr 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
What was it? A 1994 Honda Accord and no cell phone?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1119700 Apr 16, 2014
Calvary is here wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help bro, anger issues got your panties in a knot all over the thread.
That's a lie. My caretakers won't even let me have panties!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1119701 Apr 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we can't trust nurses.
Now, that is downright silly

You cannot say ALL nurses are honest
dem

Chicago, IL

#1119702 Apr 16, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg is putting his money where his mouth is:
Michael R. Bloomberg, making his first major political investment since leaving office, plans to spend $50 million this year building a nationwide grass-roots network to motivate voters who feel strongly about curbing gun violence, an organization he hopes can eventually outmuscle the National Rifle Association.
Mr. Bloomberg, the former mayor of New York, said gun control advocates need to learn from the N.R.A. and punish those politicians who fail to support their agenda — even Democrats whose positions otherwise align with his own.
“They say,‘We don’t care. We’re going to go after you,’” he said of the N.R.A.“‘If you don’t vote with us we’re going to go after your kids and your grandkids and your great-grandkids. And we’re never going to stop.’”
He added:“We’ve got to make them afraid of us.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us/bloomber...
I hope you sneak me in some more used bloomers again. They taste great and are less filling! Even your size XXXXII

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1119703 Apr 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>if 98% of the posters on topix thought your IQ was at least 3 digits above 60....i would go against that consensus, too, paco.
i would also inform them that knowing how many quarts of oil a Kia can hold isn't rocket science.
because other than that....you've never shown to know much about anything else.
peace out, paco loco.
dem is a quart low on everything....and a day late.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1119705 Apr 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is one of the dummies that thought the surgeon generals were bluffing her about cigarettes too. All the phony ads paid for by the tobacco industry.
Now she is doubling down on her dumb by believing Co2 charlatans like DB, Galt, forks, nostrilfuckface's 100 characters, and a whole collection of equally misinformed tea bag idiots.
dem is one of the dummies that thought the Magic Negro was telling the truth about keeping your doctor and keeping your insurance.....and shovel-ready jobs....and 58 States...and......

Heck, he was just joshin' us, right?

That boy's got a great sense of humor, don't he?

That dead Pakistani Wedding Party ain't laughin' anymore, boy.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1119706 Apr 16, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
With any luck, Hannity will volunteer to be a human shield
Hi!
Plenty of rain.
Notice a great deal of troll activity in last few hours.
Long wait for 2017

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min TRUMPS TAX PLAN 196,933
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Trey LaTrache 54,497
Candi wright. Homewrecker 5 hr Enough1908 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 100,630
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 8 hr lakeche 4
abby 8-28=15 8 hr Julie 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr Doug77 6,402
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages