Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383781 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120446 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and here you could have used facts, like i did...
i forgot how easy it is to spank you around...where have you been? 90 days in the drunk tank?
woodtick always coming back for more "BLAMING" others for his addiction to liberal and idiot..

We used to think you were overdosing woodtick. Now we realize it's a normal reaction you have to an abnormal amount of dumbass...

It's the culture...

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1120447 Apr 17, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right.
Let's see if she fits the effete liberal elitist mold - wealthy with secret ties to the evil Wall St. crowd, Ivy League grad,(pretends she) is a person of color (victim), built in war (against women) to fight, probably has serious questions concerning her gender, she could recite every progressive buzz word and phrase in her sleep...add in serial liar and hypocritical POS and voila!
Perfect Proggie.
Good point. She seems perfect for the progressives
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1120448 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>seems Huckster led that poll also...with even Palin in the top four..a woman whose political career ended completely two years earlier...
Oh, but she was so entertaining; her and her husband Marcus; doing the polka!!! What a couple of nutjobs.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120449 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so absolutely nothing?
you lie about me and then run like a coward...
no culture...no class ...no morals...no intelligence...
no balls.
There is a common link between all you Neanderthals on the left woodtick. No common sense. The Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120450 Apr 17, 2014
Yeah... woodtick tried to be normal once... Worst two minutes of his miserable life...

It's the culture..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1120451 Apr 17, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Chelsea Clinton is smarter and more level on the issues America faces than all the potential Republicans candidates for POTUS combined.
Prettier too__cept maybe for Rick Perry.
Dickie is a real pretty boy, isn't he?

St. Croix valley

#1120452 Apr 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>There is a common link between all you Neanderthals on the left woodtick. No common sense. The Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture...
i'm not even close to liberal, you fool.

just because i show what an idiot you are, you think i must be who you were told the enemy is...you really are as predictable as a rock...

real conservatives like me prove what assholes you mindless parrots of the far right are. it is sheep like you ruining conservatism in the US...and ruining the US in general..
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1120453 Apr 17, 2014
At this point, I don't know if Barack Hussein Obama is the Anti-Christ (I do know he Illegally occupies the Office of the President to take Everything from US & "push US forward" into their Luciferian NWO)- the following 2 short video's do reveal some very interesting & incriminating information about him -

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...
http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/ro...

St. Croix valley

#1120454 Apr 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but she was so entertaining; her and her husband Marcus; doing the polka!!! What a couple of nutjobs.
yeah...not if she was your rep. as she was mine!

an embarrassment to our entire country, really. not one single accomplishment to her name...a lifetime of living off the public teat and nothing at all to show for it but fomenting division and stupidity.

what a legacy!

St. Croix valley

#1120455 Apr 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is w/o class or morals is you doing this everyday.
Put on your big boy pants
wow! that smarts coming from the fool tha stil hasn't backed up anything you have ever said.

still nothing on how voter ID would prevent all that voter fraud you stated it would? nothing at all? not even one?

run along, child...your credibility rates below zero.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120457 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not even close to liberal, you fool.
just because i show what an idiot you are, you think i must be who you were told the enemy is...you really are as predictable as a rock...
real conservatives like me prove what assholes you mindless parrots of the far right are. it is sheep like you ruining conservatism in the US...and ruining the US in general..
woodtick is offering a stupid argument heavily influenced by ignorance, lies and vast tracts of deranged grey matter you idiot...

The inebriated Foolishness and Unconscious Poison of Liberalism

It's the culture...

St. Croix valley

#1120458 Apr 17, 2014
Patriot wrote:
At this point, I don't know if Barack Hussein Obama is the Anti-Christ (I do know he Illegally occupies the Office of the President to take Everything from US & "push US forward" into their Luciferian NWO)- the following 2 short video's do reveal some very interesting & incriminating information about him -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =scd8P0hXI20XX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...
http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/ro...
NWO...yeah...how sane of you.

look! there's bigfoot!

(it helps of the shiny side faces out on your tin foil helmet....just FYI.)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1120459 Apr 17, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Poster Adam??? ROFLMAO
Republican email friend update:

Ok, so I just came back from work and got this email; a photo of a strip mall containing an Obama headquarters sign, beside it a Bankruptcy sign, beside that, a liquor store and then some stupid comment about liberals!

Damn I wish I could find that photo of Mitt Romneys campaign headquarters that was next to Grateful J's, the head shop!!

These teabaggers are all the same.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1120461 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...not if she was your rep. as she was mine!
an embarrassment to our entire country, really. not one single accomplishment to her name...a lifetime of living off the public teat and nothing at all to show for it but fomenting division and stupidity.
what a legacy!
She was your congressperson? HA! I feel your pain: mine was Allen West!! Both dumber than rocks!! I swear her husband was gay, ever see him swagger? HA! and didn't he buy their dog sunglasses!?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1120462 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Dickie is a real pretty boy, isn't he?
He's got good hair, I'll give him that and he's handsome, till he opens his mouth! Ooppsie!

He's another total dummy

St. Croix valley

#1120463 Apr 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>woodtick is offering a stupid argument heavily influenced by ignorance, lies and vast tracts of deranged grey matter you idiot...
The inebriated Foolishness and Unconscious Poison of Liberalism
It's the culture...
and yet you still cannot point out one single lie of mine...

i can point out yours...

so funny to watch you point out your lack of culture.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1120464 Apr 17, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sheep dip!!!!!! Baghdad Bob!!!!!
Note that I cited your own favorite conservative newspaper/media rag(the Moonie paper): www.thewashingtontimes.com LOL "Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare" "This thing is working,” he said, although cautioned the Affordable Care Act will not solve everything that ails the country’s health care system.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
WooHoo, Mr. President! I <3 Obamacare.:-D

St. Croix valley

#1120465 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
She was your congressperson? HA! I feel your pain: mine was Allen West!! Both dumber than rocks!! I swear her husband was gay, ever see him swagger? HA! and didn't he buy their dog sunglasses!?
Allen who?

yes she was. so sad. just when we changed our official address to our northern home, they redistricted us so we now have a very , very liberal rep., out of the frying pan into the fire....
Pinocchiobama

Palm Coast, FL

#1120466 Apr 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so, like, when are you nutjobs going to stop whining about the Conservative inability to dupe the majority?
probably when you finally figure out that your freedom of speech doesn't equate to you having Freedom From Critical Speech.
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... past time for you to admit you have been worshipping the incompetent puppet-liar of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine for the last several years...LOL

St. Croix valley

#1120467 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
He's got good hair, I'll give him that and he's handsome, till he opens his mouth! Ooppsie!
He's another total dummy
he is funny...i admire that about him. he certainly isn't a conservative...he is far too right for that..he won't even pass a law against hiring illegals in his state...he reaps the benefits of the cheap labor while we all pay the costs for him and his state.

not even close to presidential material...

Not.Even. Close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min JRB 214,570
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Chief 59,533
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,446
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,608
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,174
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,443
News Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Tim... (Jun '13) 2 hr Milton 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 hr Sublime1 102,044
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages