Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1565665 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1120061 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be the worst pick up line ever. No wonder you Republicans have such a dim view of sex, you still haven't figured out how it all works. I guess like most things it's way to complicated..
It wasn't a pick up line. The gist completely went over your head!
lol
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120062 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>don't know how to spell lose and you are calling others idiots?
really?
you lack any culture...
Because when you libs cannot refute logic you look for spelling errors or typos instead you dumbass.

It's the culture...
Pinocchiobama

Palm Coast, FL

#1120063 Apr 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
PolitiFact bias: Does the GOP tell nine times more lies than left? Really?
PolitiFact editor Bill Adair did not respond to interview requests. But liberals defend the organization. They gleefully point to PolitiFact’s lopsided numbers as evidence that a neutral arbiter has declared liberal politicians are more honest than their conservative counterparts.
“The Left just might be right more often (or the Right wrong more often),” writes Chris Mooney of The Nation,”and the fact-checkers simply too competent not to reflect this — at least over long periods.”
Another liberal observer suggests the numbers would be even more lopsided but that PolitiFact has gotten tougher on liberal claims merely to preserve the appearance of impartiality.
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/08/30/politif...
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... and you still can't face it ... LOL

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1120064 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that the cleaner did an admirable job on about six of you retarded baggers last night. Your herd mentality wan't even helpful. She was Jap slapping all you idiots around like tackling dummies, which is all you baggers qualify for.
and if you like your doctor...you can keep your doctor.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120065 Apr 17, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know if No Surprise served out his suspension or not, but his "loose/loose situation" says he did take the time to heal.
leosanus you might review made, maid, they're, their, there, legitimate, you dumbass...

It's the culture...

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1120066 Apr 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All debts should be actively collected.
Has Al Sharpton paid his millions in back taxes yet?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1120067 Apr 17, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Look at that list of GOP candidates again. Anyone notice that there is not a single woman candidate on the list? What happened? Did the all-male RNC leadership exile the women back to the kitchen? LOL
They are too embarrassed and scared to offer up another female candidate as everyone is still laughing at the insane ideology of Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann. The third time is not necessarily a charm.
Pinocchiobama

Palm Coast, FL

#1120068 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>once again, you remain unable to back up your idiotic statements...
run along now, child, your own words are making you look stupid...
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL ...
run along now, Clueless, you are stupid with or without your use of words... LOL

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1120069 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>are you trying to say bundy doesn't owe those fees?
I am saying USAsince is being too simplistic because she ties all conversations about the BLM into the "fees".

There are problems with the mismanagement of the BLM that has nothing to do with Bundy.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1120070 Apr 17, 2014
Remember this when...

...whenever Al Gore tells us about his/IPCCs science hypothesis...

"There are many hypotheses in science which are wrong. That's perfectly alright: it's the aperture to finding out what's right...

...The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion or in politics, but it is not the path to knowledge, and there's no place for it in the endeavor of science."

Carl Sagan

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1120071 Apr 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you are just discovering that there is foreign investment in the US.
Don't blame you for trying this dodge-less embarassing.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1120072 Apr 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
We are stating clearly that you copy and pasted numerous documents that failed to back up your claims. You failed to understand what they said.
I don't "copy and paste" without providing a link. You people just choose to ignore the truth.
Pinocchiobama

Palm Coast, FL

#1120073 Apr 17, 2014
Pinocchiobama wrote:
<quoted text> Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... and you still can't face it ... LOL
Suck it up. Obamabots! It's a fact, and it's here to stay right in front of your blindly worshipping Obamafaces...LOL

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1120074 Apr 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You spent most of yesterday defending "forks". I see you're back at it today.
Non-factual claim. I was gone most of the day yesterday.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1120075 Apr 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do not understand the back story. You holding onto he "owes" fees bone and snarling at those who are telling the whole story about the abuses of BLM.
No. You people keep making up stories to support your viewpoint of the BLM while ignoring the truth. It's just what you do.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1120076 Apr 17, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If you notice, Killtaker/Forks has also resorted to a 1993 study. Don't know whether to blame George H. W. or the Bill intended, but 1993? Really?
Now I will make you go away...

Did I, or did I not, provide enough documentation proving that science has some credibility issues?

Yes or no please.....

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1120077 Apr 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are too embarrassed and scared to offer up another female candidate as everyone is still laughing at the insane ideology of Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann. The third time is not necessarily a charm.
It is two years away and you are already being a know-it-all about who is going to run?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1120078 Apr 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Because when you libs cannot refute logic you look for spelling errors or typos instead you dumbass.
It's the culture...
i could care less about the topic i wasn't a part of. but that is the most sure sign of a low intelligence poster...misspelling lose or loser...

and i'm not even close to being a liberal. now, i am refuting your "logic"....

you lack culture.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1120079 Apr 17, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Courts/juries decide who is guilty...
If that is the case, then why do you people keep completely ignoring the court orders against Bundy? Hypocrite comes to mind.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1120080 Apr 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saying USAsince is being too simplistic because she ties all conversations about the BLM into the "fees".
There are problems with the mismanagement of the BLM that has nothing to do with Bundy.
So you agree that Bundy should pay his fees?

Does the BLM have a right to collet them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min tyler 242,274
Letter to NFL Commissioners. 2 hr The Military 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Alyssa76 11,019
How Adam got Eve. 10 hr The Serpent 1
Trump Sounds like a fool 11 hr Don Screwball 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 11 hr Another Big Lie 1
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 14 hr Tr ps No Deal 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages