Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1760204 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1119867 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
This rightupthemangina guy can't get enough penetration ... the girl can't help it ...
did you actually ask if i was drunk????

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1119868 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Or I'll do to it what I'm doing to you?
amuse it???

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1119871 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel bad, honey; for an ape, you're pretty smart! You're just not a cute one. You can't have everything!
lol......thanks! i am smart. i bet i'm cuter than you, too.

don't feel bad.....some of us just have what it takes.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1119872 Apr 16, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
The cleaner is undoubtedly a twenty-something cellar dweller, lips still firmly attached to the teats of mom AND the government.
no doubt about it!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1119873 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more than living up to that homespun wisdom, you pathetic little piece of excised hemorrhoidal tissue.
Yes, with age comes wisdom.

Except in your case where there's no Fool like an old Fool.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1119880 Apr 16, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that analogous to the rich stealing from the poor?
Yeah. Like, "The poor would be rich if it weren't for the rich."
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1119883 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha -- you're done boy .. stick a fork in that gut and be done with it.
This is too much like poking retards with a stick. You keep talking among yourselves, though ... heheheheh...
Translation -- your feelings have been hurt, your azz has been kicked and you're leaving, tail tucked firmly between those smarting, cellulite pocked cheeks.

Don't forget to kiss mom goodnight. And no tongue this time, k?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1119885 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, honey, "cleever," I'm not. On second thought ... hehehe, you idiot ...
(Jesus, this is like being locked in the short bus where the steering wheel came off, and the whole pile of flesh and metal is about to plunge off a cliff. You oldsters really run out of steam in the "wee hours," huh? It's only 9:55 PM here, and here shrinking erection (et al) are up making jerk offs of themselves at midnight? Hahahahaha -- what a "life"... and what a death ...
Haha-you are so clever. I should of proof read that one.

Sweetie, you have been on the short bus all night.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1119886 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
Keep up, morons; I have a movie I want to watch ... on second thought,*click*.... hehehe ... but do provide more material for the "morning crew."
The morning crew rides the short bus with you -who cares what they say.

The kiddie on the short bus wants his friends to beat up people teasing him-how cute.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1119887 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha -- you're done boy .. stick a fork in that gut and be done with it.
This is too much like poking retards with a stick. You keep talking among yourselves, though ... heheheheh...
My neck is getting sore talking down to you. Can you please come here and climb up on my lap, boy?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1119888 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
Keep up, morons; I have a movie I want to watch ... on second thought,*click*.... hehehe ... but do provide more material for the "morning crew."
Batshit crazy the cleaner, quite the liar though, a real gay sociopath all the time down at the penitentiary visiting mama...

It's the culture..

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1119889 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's magic, alchemical magic, day trader. It's like turning the base metal of the tired old march of your days into satirical gold. It's just a talent. I just read the pain of those I disdain -- and they give themselves up pretty easily, admittedly. So don't you worry your ugly little head about how I do it, my hirsute little sugarplum ... and stop crying, it's unseemly in a former "master of the universe." Heheheh ...
let me guess.......your source brought over a score of meth 15 minutes ago?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1119890 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of, but I don't really give a sh!t. You just SEEM that way -- inarticulate. The pleading and sobbing is kind of a red (or white) flag too ...
did i break you down that easily?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1119891 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
So, stock boy, how come you're not under the covers with ...
i notice you're on topix. when was the last time you got laid, punk?

lol

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1119892 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Latching on to any lifeline now, huh failed day trader -- even a proven 'tard like that?. Those 3 exclamation points positively SCREAM desperation. It's always how you end up. Aren't you getting tired of this? Yep, you're right brain trust -- "there's no doubt about it!!!!!!!!!" Oh christ, somebody get me some towels to staunch the flow of blood. hehehehhehehe ... you're killin' me here!!!!!!!
i'm sorry....but do try to grow some thicker skin. your inferiority complex doesn't become you.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1119893 Apr 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The smaller the mind, the bigger the mouth.
The bigger the mouth, the smaller the tallywhacker.
You got some poor ratios there, doodette.
Well at least your mom was able to get all of that over to your retarded azz. You wear it with pride, Butt breath.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1119894 Apr 17, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sorry....but do try to grow some thicker skin. your inferiority complex doesn't become you.
I do believe that the cleaner did an admirable job on about six of you retarded baggers last night. Your herd mentality wan't even helpful. She was Jap slapping all you idiots around like tackling dummies, which is all you baggers qualify for.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1119895 Apr 17, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i notice you're on topix. when was the last time you got laid, punk?
lol
This has to be the worst pick up line ever. No wonder you Republicans have such a dim view of sex, you still haven't figured out how it all works. I guess like most things it's way to complicated..
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1119896 Apr 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't remember Jesus ever saying give to Cesar. Period.
You're under the false impression progressive liberals care about anyone except voters who will give them power by any means necessary.
If the progressive liberal sitting in the White House really cared about anyone, unemployment in the black community wouldn't be so high and the growing number of people with their hands out wouldn't be on the rise.
Progressive liberals have a different agenda that is the complete opposite of Christ-like compassion. They don't even want Christ in the picture.
Well Carol, you're wrong again. And who's Cesar?
Mark 12:17;
And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marveled at him.
Progressives care about everyday working people you clueless twit! We care about those who work at low paying jobs and have to depend on public assistance to make ends meet. Your Precious GOP cares about their ultra wealthy donors who will line their campaign chests like Sheldon Adelson in return for legislation that would further enrich them.
Jesus didn't hang around with the rich, he selected his twelve apostles from the working class, mostly fishermen and one was even a tax collector.
Just how is the President supposed to just create jobs Carol? Every proposal that would put people to work has been blocked by the GOP.
Like it or not Carol, taxes are the price we pay for living in a functioning society.
I don't know what your Christianity entails Carol but mine doesn't further enrich the already wealthy at the expense of the poor and middle class like Paul Ryan's budget does.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1119897 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that the cleaner did an admirable job on about six of you retarded baggers last night. Your herd mentality wan't even helpful. She was Jap slapping all you idiots around like tackling dummies, which is all you baggers qualify for.
Looks like Pope John/Wilhelm/Ghost and his various fictional characters woke up from his dreaming state back into his delusional liberal state...

Meanwhile today:

Unions want $100M in federal money to aid Detroit pension deal

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/17/un...

The Obama administration previously announced nearly $300 million in federal and private funding for Detroit, largely drawn from existing resources.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Fart on Bozo 64,674
Johnny brandenburg 44 min Wanting answers 7
News A bridge to segregation? An Englewood photograp... 1 hr lol 1
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 1 hr winner 102
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr winner 2,610
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr winner 3,862
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr winner 12,317

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages