Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117330 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The family has been using the land for 200 years
where did you get that bullshit number? why do you lie about almost every single topic you post on?

it is beginning to seem pathological at this point..

St. Croix valley

#1117332 Apr 13, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am getting all those hate filled emails from an acquaintance who does not know my politics;
I had no idea how awful they are; well I dibut receiving them is disturbing. I don't say anything and ignore them, curious what they are up to so I do read them. Same stuff as on here. Just awful. Shall I tell her I am a Democrat?
if their facts are wrong. counter them with the truth..that is the only way the truth will win in this world..

we have many examples of what happens when good people sit back and let liars tell their tales for their personal gains and ideals...

stand u p and speak the truth.

St. Croix valley

#1117333 Apr 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why hello there Hyime the phag lying liberal.
Conservatives are for states rights and limited federal government dominance. You claim to be a conservative. What gives phag?
Why was your Politix account suspended, Hyime?
not when it is detrimental to our national business climate..

see what happens when idiots like you pretend to be conservatives? it's like letting a child operate heavy machinery...dangerous, expensive and wrong.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1117334 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, the same people who could not find the US on a globe if they tried...
polls are pretty useless for subjects like this, huh?
idiots that think term limits would support polls like this...
And a lot of those "idiots" voted Obama into office in 2008 and 2012. Polls can be useful to take the temperature of what is happened at that moment in time......a snapshot if you will. It depends on the parameters of the poll and how unbiased/honest the poll taker(s) is (are). They can be interesting but should be taken with the proverbial "grain of salt"....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117335 Apr 13, 2014
Federal land managers say "escalating tensions" led them to release all 400 or so head of cattle rounded up on public land in southern Nevada from a rancher who has refused to recognize their authority.

Bureau of Land Management Chief Neil Kornze announced an abrupt halt to the weeklong roundup just hours before the release.

"Based on information about conditions on the ground and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concerns about the safety of employees and members of the public," Kornze said in a statement.

Obama folds once again.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117336 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in some cases, whuch is why most states ahve their own epa type unit. we started ours a few years before the US one...always in the lead here in MN....
again US business does not want a hodge-podge of 50 different regulations we can make the state and fed regs work together..we are doing that/
the real world is fun!!!!
the states are required to enforce EPA standards regardless of the local conditions.....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1117337 Apr 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol still trying to make the racism a party thing when it was a regional thing. When will you ever learn?
The majority of Republicans and he majority of Democrats voted for it.
Democrats just have a lot of nerve calling Republicans racists simply for wanting less government no matter what color the president is sitting in the White House when their party led the pack in the racist business in the old south .

Seems they've forgotten their own history and use race and calling others racists just to help them forget.

Unless you have another explanation.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1117339 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Harry Reid targets Nevada rancher to benefit his son's Communist Chinese solar power development clients.....
Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle, the BLM document states.
Is that the, cough, story from 2003?

Check here___for yes

Check here___for yes.

Galt fools no one__no one, beyond the regs, even read this thread except halfwit fkstks like Bronach hoping to grab a goodie to drag over to a different topix thread.

St. Croix valley

#1117340 Apr 13, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text> And a lot of those "idiots" voted Obama into office in 2008 and 2012. Polls can be useful to take the temperature of what is happened at that moment in time......a snapshot if you will. It depends on the parameters of the poll and how unbiased/honest the poll taker(s) is (are). They can be interesting but should be taken with the proverbial "grain of salt"....
why would you care what idiots think about issues? oh yeah..you are one of them! you follow unthinking like the mindless puppet you are..

you prove that here daily.

you are one of the people us independent thinkers point to and laugh..

but them you knew that as i have done that to you here often...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117341 Apr 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Defriend her on facebook__then she'll come sniffling around all whiney and that's when you lower the boom.
I've shared some of the links on this thread with my conservative chums__kinda like, "Hey, you're no conservative__you ain't near crazy enough__check out this guy at the Gateway Pundit__now he's a conservative. They get the message or they don't, who cares? Life's to short to listen to folks like Carol and Galt puking away every day.
good way to end up with no friends......

only fools bare their lives on Facebook.....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1117343 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Oh, gee...Reality raises it's ugly head.
While the Tea Party rushes to the aid of a land grabbing rancher refusing to pay "an onerous fee for grazing his cattle on public land" they failed to recognize that the fee was imposed not by Congress but by their beloved Ronald Reagan by Executive Order 12458, signed in 1986 which followed the guidelines set out in President Ford's "Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976."
Executive Order 12548 - Grazing Fees
February 14, 1986
Public Papers of the Presidents
Ronald Reagan 1986: Book I
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America, and in order to provide for establishment of appropriate fees for the grazing of domestic livestock on public rangelands, it is ordered as follows:
Section 1. Determination of Fees. The Secretaries of Agriculture and the Interior are directed to exercise their authority, to the extent permitted by law under the various statutes they administer, to establish fees for domestic livestock grazing on the public rangelands which annually equals the $1.23 base established by the 1966 Western Livestock Grazing Survey multiplied by the result of the Forage Value Index (computed annually from data supplied by the Statistical Reporting Service) added to the Combined Index (Beef Cattle Price Index minus the Prices Paid Index) and divided by 100; provided, that the annual increase or decrease in such fee for any given year shall be limited to not more than plus or minus 25 percent of the previous year's fee, and provided further, that the fee shall not be less than $1.35 per animal unit month."
I think it's hilarious how this so called tea party movement (who only formed after a black President was elected) keep coming up with BS issues that always bite them on the a$$.

Orlando, FL

#1117345 Apr 13, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, keep telling yourself that but in the meantime let's recap things you don't know the difference between;
Medicare/Medicaid
Debt/deficit
Regional weather/ global climate
Capital/Capitol
Saul Salinsky/ Saul Alinsky
Had a few "senior moments" on a few of the above over the years. Better to get the context right on important issues though than lack comprehension. At least I comprehend what's going on. You're still trying to phonetically spell everything out and tripping up over the easy stuff.

Orlando, FL

#1117347 Apr 13, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's hilarious how this so called tea party movement (who only formed after a black President was elected) keep coming up with BS issues that always bite them on the a$$.
The tea party movement was a spontaneous reaction to demand government accountability after the bottom fell out and after we elected one of the most radical liberals in the country who had no experience to lead us through one of the most difficult economic times in our nation's history and promising to raise our taxes in light of more government spending. It didn't matter if he was black or white...just like the Michael Jackson song.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117349 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>where did you get that bullshit number? why do you lie about almost every single topic you post on?
it is beginning to seem pathological at this point..
Read the news sometime.

I believe the link was in an earlier post of mine.

St. Croix valley

#1117350 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the states are required to enforce EPA standards regardless of the local conditions.....
well good for you...you're like daddy's little helper here!

good job, little slugger, good job!

now go play with your GI Joe...the adults are talking here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117351 Apr 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Defriend her on facebook__then she'll come sniffling around all whiney and that's when you lower the boom.
I've shared some of the links on this thread with my conservative chums__kinda like, "Hey, you're no conservative__you ain't near crazy enough__check out this guy at the Gateway Pundit__now he's a conservative. They get the message or they don't, who cares? Life's to short to listen to folks like Carol and Galt puking away every day.
Oh no, she's not a friend on Facebook; if that was the case then she'd know. She's the mother of a former friend of my son who lives in another state; she likes to email me, so I kind of like to remain anonymous. I never comment on the political stuff; however she did call me ranting about the rancher; and then I said, well, it seems to me he hasn't paid his fees for many years; he's wrong and the government is right, wouldn't you say? She then said yes. Funny, her husband is a defense contractor!! I'm enjoying the little game!
I think most times they just get those propaganda emails and it sets them off, they never stop to think it over in their own minds.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117352 Apr 13, 2014
Pouring rain here in South Florida : (

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1117353 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
the non stop lies continue from Dear leader
Obama: Right to vote under threat in the US
NEW YORK (AP) In an unsparing critique of Republicans, President Barack Obama on Friday accused the GOP of using voting restrictions to keep voters from the polls and of jeopardizing 50 years of expanded ballot box access for millions of black Americans and other minorities.
Associated Press
No lie there. Several states run by Republicans shortened/eliminated the availability of early voting and passed photo ID laws meant to reduce the number of blacks & other minorities from voting.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1117354 Apr 13, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the point. Ranchers are free to let their cattle loose and eat anything they want. Ft. Hood isn't hardly fenced in. I know because I woke up many a morning to a fresh pile of steaming fresh cow chip a few feet from me while playing war there.
No. You missed the point. Ranchers are not free to let their cattle roam on property they do not own. They MUST have permission.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1117355 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why would you care what idiots think about issues? oh yeah..you are one of them! you follow unthinking like the mindless puppet you are..
you prove that here daily.
you are one of the people us independent thinkers point to and laugh..
but them you knew that as i have done that to you here often...
Hey Woody, I have only been on this thread for a total of less than 10 days and only a couple of days in the last week........so if you think of me "daily", then I must live rent free in that vacuous head of yours......LOL

Why WOULDN'T you care about the people who are voting? Oh yeah, because you don't have to worry about the left winning. Liberals/politicians have the propaganda producing media in their pockets. They use high school and college to brainwash the youth into thinking the progressive movement is "cool" and that if they vote for liberals, they will be part of the chosen "elite". They make them think that anyone who doesn't agree with them are "idiots" and "racists". They make them believe that a one-term Senator from Chicago who's only experience was being a community organizer is cool. It doesn't matter if he lies again and again and again and again. This President doesn't execute the laws, he makes them up as he goes along. His AG doesn't prosecute anyone that agrees with them. When called on it, Holder pulls out the race card and yells "racism" and the brainwashed believe it. They pull out the race card any time someone doesn't agree with the liberal agenda or the current administration's actions. They pander to minorities to make them believe that they have their best interests at heart so they will get their votes...then they conveniently forget about them. They allow illegal aliens to flood into this country and promis them amnesty in order to get their voting block. It doesn't matter from where the illegal aliens are coming or what danger they pose to this country, they represent power and money to those that allow them unfettered access. They rain money and benefits on people so that they lose all sense of independence, self-worth and initiative. Make them feel they are entitled and don't need to work for a living. Yes, we need a safety net for those people who seriously need a helping hand, but what is currently happening is an out and out scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min grave digger 47,501
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,418
Abby 10-23-14 3 hr pde 10
Amy 10-24 4 hr edogxxx 11
Abby 10-24 4 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]