Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659093 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1119167 Apr 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want cheap electricy, then keep the pollution from generating it with coal in YOUR back yard.
The idea of solar is not that it is cheap.
Its because it is clean & renewable.
The sun rains down enough energy in the noontime hour than the plant uses in a year.
Only a stupid f*ck like you would ignore it.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
Idiots like you used to run around in your Environment Tu-Tu's sprinkling Fairy Dust on everybody while preaching Solar and Wind were free renewables for everyone!

Then reality came down the alleyway and bitch-slapped you into this century.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1119168 Apr 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice you and Dave have the annoying habit of calling the other person dumb when you post something totally stupid. A bluff?
The BLM stated in a report that the cattle interfered with the solar plant. It was incriminating enough that Saturday morning they attempted to delete it off the BLM site, but everything on the internet is forever.
They also didn't mention the BLM has been scrubbing their website of facts like that since the Nevada episode began.
Have to keep the peasants ignorant, or they might actually start doing something about the criminal behavior of the government.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1119169 Apr 16, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Biden your next President said at Boston yesterday that "it was all worth it"--what does he mean? letting muzzies bomb and kill Americans. Or is that an O'bama thing?
That, one can only assume, is one of those tongue tied wth moments of heartfelt empathy, that just wasn't supposed to sound like the way it rolled out.
As in..Like meant to say, never let it be thought of in vain, the COURAGE of the innocent victims in getting and standing back UP...in being Boston STRONG again.

As in a three fingered salute to terrorist DIRTBAGS.

(sometimes you gotta just listen to the whole thing :-)...)

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1119170 Apr 16, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern Democrat for sure. The KKK of today!
In other words, a Republican. What a "bunch" of wackos you've turned out to be.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1119171 Apr 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a big Max Blumenthal fan and made numerous posts about hating Bush.
I am not sure what you are trying to get at here. The guy was crazy.
i would say he's nonpartisan crazy.

now if only those who need to hide from right wing history would get with the program.....

Lapeer, MI

#1119172 Apr 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if there were a prize for being stupid...Even though the competition amongst baggers is very hard to tell the difference between plain stupid like you and the plain dumb like carol and Eed. I would have to vote you the winner as you exemplify both while showing signs of being proud of that achievement. By the way I have busted a few of you baggers for lying about their military service...It's amazing how many of you war mongers have avoided serving although you have never seen a war that you didn't support. Just so long as it's another mothers son or daughter doing the dying. Bush-Cheney belong in Leavenworth...Look it up stupid.
I'm curious why you never graduated from children's campfire sing-alongs and on to adult conversations.

Was your father a circus clown and your mother a deaf-mute street walker?

You've got some real issues there, babee. Do the brave thing and fight your poor DNA legacy.

Act stupid and be proud!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1119173 Apr 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dishonest, low life POS you are.
Biden was clearly talking about the effort put in by the survivors to live through the bombing & working to recover & keep going.
Te idea you said it was about the terrorists shows exactly how ignorant you people are.
GFY.
We still haven't answered one of the many questions about the terrorist attack in Boston.

Why did it take the FBI four days to identify the terrorists the Russian government specifically identified to the government with a hundred photos of them? The Russians specifically identified these two terrorists as terrorists. There were a hundred photos of them. And it took Obama's government four days to even find out who they were.
Do you think this is related to Obama ordering that muslims not be spied on like he spies on every other American? It seems likely that, because the intelligence on these known terrorists from Russia was ignored by Obama's government because they were muslim terrorists. After all, Obama is bringing hundreds, maybe thousands, of muslim terrorists into the country right now.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1119174 Apr 16, 2014
Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) is joining the growing list of popular Republican governors -- many with presidential ambitions -- plagued by scandal in their administrations.

On Monday a state district judge named 12 jurors and two alternates to consider possible criminal charges against Perry. A day earlier Perry hired a high profile Austin-based defense lawyer to represent him. At the center of all this is an ongoing investigation over Perry vetoing funding for the Travis County District Attorney's office. The investigation has been called "Bridgegate West" by the Dallas Morning News, a reference to an investigation of corruption in New Jersey.

But Perry isn't alone among governors facing legal probes these days:

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R)

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R)

Gov. Nathan Deal (R)

Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R)

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/rick-perry-go...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119175 Apr 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, a Republican. What a "bunch" of wackos you've turned out to be.
Speaking of wackos:

David Embree, a religious studies professor, said he asked Miller and two other white supremacists to speak to his class in 2012. During his visit, Miller used offensive slurs to refer to the Jewish students in the class, Embree told BuzzFeed.

“When he came to my class the first thing he did was show a video of himself at a Klan rally 20 or 25 years ago,” Embree said. "Those were the best days of his life."

The classroom lecture had the desired effect. Students were convinced that "white supremacy is a real thing and a dangerous thing," Embree added.

"I asked the class, I said,'What did you think about bringing these people in?'" Embree explained to BuzzFeed. "And they said,'You're absolutely right, if we had not heard these people we wouldn’t believe such hateful people exist.'"

Miller later reflected about that classroom encounter on his blog:

The two extremely ugly kikes, one fat one skinny, did not deny one single charge I made against the jews. Their several questions were incredibly stupid, really. They did remain defiant with frowns the whole time, though. Noses stuck up in the air as if to dare me to do something about jewish attrocities [sic].

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/kans...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1119176 Apr 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said let's put energy plants whether coal or a solar panel farms in the backyard of who uses it.
Besides you are talking about coal plant pollution that is decades old. You know science has made advances.
But, you are right solar energy is neither cheap or efficient.
nevada has no coal fired generating stations?
Why aren't you " OMG OMG OMG"ing those? Their pollution covers more land that the solar generating plants take up.
New coal plants might be cleaner but they are far from clean.
The electricity generated by that new solar plant is sold to Nevada Power Company which puts that plant in their backyard where you said it belonged.
Solar Energy might be more to generate but if this plant is successful, then more plants will built & the cost will drop making the electricity produced cheaper.
Factor in the costs of that pollution on the health costs & pollution clean up costs, coal isn't so cheap anymore. Especially if we factor in the costs of Global Warming.
Immagine, no fuel, no pollution.
No digging rocks a few hundred feet deep, hauling them to the surface, transporting them by rail hundreds of miles, cleaning them, burning them to boil water to make steam to run a turbine and produce toxic pollutants & greenhouse gases.
To a person like you who doesn't care if people die from the particulates or how any kids get autism from the mercury, I am sure saving a few bucks on your electric bill is far more important.
I say we need to fund research & construction of renewable energy plants & install a cap & trade on carbon to force assh*les like you to participate it reducing pollution & reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119177 Apr 16, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We still haven't answered one of the many questions about the terrorist attack in Boston.
Why did it take the FBI four days to identify the terrorists the Russian government specifically identified to the government with a hundred photos of them? The Russians specifically identified these two terrorists as terrorists. There were a hundred photos of them. And it took Obama's government four days to even find out who they were.
Do you think this is related to Obama ordering that muslims not be spied on like he spies on every other American? It seems likely that, because the intelligence on these known terrorists from Russia was ignored by Obama's government because they were muslim terrorists. After all, Obama is bringing hundreds, maybe thousands, of muslim terrorists into the country right now.
Please take Svetlana and yourself back to Mother Russia. You clearly don't belong here

Lapeer, MI

#1119178 Apr 16, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of no self control and puppets...
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/marathon-su...
Why isn't this sociopathic, psychotic bomb lobbing, life taking, limb maiming thing in GITMO already?
And how do all the puppets defending it, sleep at all at night?
I was watching another Liberal network last night and became amused over two Muslim stories in the same broadcast. One spoke about how NYC's new police chief is going to disband its Muslim undercover unit(per the new azzhole mayor's wishes I'm sure) because it discriminates against Muslims. Hee, Hee. Profiling saves lives but we have a racist President putting pressure on police departments to be nice to terrorists.

The second story was just minutes later about a Dearborn, MI Mullah who is preaching Jihad. I guess the Dearborn police department must have gotten the Magic Negro Memo earlier than NYC did. No Dearborn Muslims feel intimidated by infidels. They've got a brother in the Oval Office

Lapeer, MI

#1119179 Apr 16, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again dumbass; the CRA only applied to banks chartered under the FDIC. It didn't apply to mortgage brokers like Countrywide who were the main source of the toxic loans that collapsed the financial market.
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be!
Can you please do us all a favor and voluntarily re-enter the institution?

Remember the free meals and ice cream? Go for it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1119180 Apr 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
U.S. right wing extremists more deadly than jihadists
In fact, since 9/11 extremists affiliated with a variety of far-right wing ideologies, including white supremacists, anti-abortion extremists and anti-government militants, have killed more people in the United States than have extremists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology. According to a count by the New America Foundation, right wing extremists have killed 34 people in the United States for political reasons since 9/11.(The total includes the latest shootings in Kansas, which are being classified as a hate crime).
By contrast, terrorists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology have killed 21 people in the United States since 9/11.
(Although a variety of left wing militants and environmental extremists have carried out violent attacks for political reasons against property and individuals since 9/11, none have been linked to a lethal attack, according to research by the New America Foundation.)
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/14/opinion/bergen-...
Interesting info, thanks. We have seen an example of these anti American extremists on here defending David Koresh and Timothy McVeigh, and now Bundy. I say, strip them of their American citizenship and buy them a one way to Russia

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1119181 Apr 16, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the Democrats negotiating (outright lying) with the Republicans in 2003 for no effective oversight of the Democrats' Marxist CRA program:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1222905...
The Republicans gave the Democrats what they wanted in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq. The Democrats didn't oppose the war in Iraq until there was nothing left for the Republicans to give them.
The Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.
I an't believe that you are still lying about this.

There was already effective oversight. The Democrats argued against more oversight.

My God you people are dumber than sh*t.

The major purpose of the additional oversight was to put this oversight in the White House.

If Obama tried this you would have a fit & scream & yell about the Constitution. But since Bush tried it, you don't care.
Emeeeeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1119182 Apr 16, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't decide if this dumbass post is best classified as hypocrisy or just clueless.
I'll help. Your post was both.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1119183 Apr 16, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hard to have job growth when everybody is working. Something you lefty's seem to want to forget.
So allow me dumbo, just based on your perception. Bush inherited the very best of every thing, including the economy, He left with the very worst of everything. So just based on your analysis...Bush sucked. Now whine and make excuses, Limbot.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1119184 Apr 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bundy is a longtime adherent of the far right Patriots group and believes that it's unconstitutional for the federal government to own land. Of course he's been proven wrong in court__but that doesn't matter__like some of the stumps who post here he knows the constitution better than the judges.
The other melon growers in that region are also Patriots and they all feed off each others stupidity.
Bundy is more apt to be struck by a stray militia round.
the British proved 'Ghandi' wrong in court....
Emeeeeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1119185 Apr 16, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting info, thanks. We have seen an example of these anti American extremists on here defending David Koresh and Timothy McVeigh, and now Bundy. I say, strip them of their American citizenship and buy them a one way to Russia
As long as lily is stripping, she is happy.

Lapeer, MI

#1119186 Apr 16, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
&#8213; Daniel Patrick Moynihan
So when the Magic Negro said there were 58 States, was he expressing a fact as he saw it or just another Affirmative Action opinion?

Isn't he entitled to express both out of each side of his duplicitous mouth?

Doesn't he have enough "entitlements" already?

This is America where everyone has the right to make an azz of themselves.
This includes you and the Magic Negro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 8 min Biased Mayhem 107
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 3 hr Earl 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 243,098
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 7 hr Hillary Alinsky 14
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 7 hr PAY ME 12
Trump is A 13 hr Commie Killer 189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 hr what a russsh 11,595

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages