Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1117400 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Bundy confrontation is just one example of widespread distrust of the federal government, and the Obama administration in particular......
just wait for the battle over gun confiscation....
Are you realy that stupid Nobraina?? Of course you are!!

Everything is Obama's fault. You're that stupid.

How about the Bundy disputes with BLM while Bush was President?? They don't count, you freakin'' moron?

These range disputes with Federal and State Governments have been going on for over 150 years. Cattlemen and their hired guns have have killed other Americans for that long, driving potential farmers them off land they wanted for free grazing. Perhaps you can open a book describint the rance wars Surely an old fart like you has seen all the John Ford movies?? Where John Wayne rode to the rescue? They were based on real history.

Cattle Ranchers are parasites. Cattle cause massive destruction to graxzing lands if not handled properly. If they don't own the land they graze, it is stupid to bellieve they shouldn't pay for use of public land, that is owned by you and I. And you're that stupid.

Your support for wealthy arrogant ranchers is indicative of the stupidity that guides your life.

read and learn, you idiot.

http://feraljundi.com/1388/history-the-range-...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117401 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you educate yourself by researching what happens from overgrazing.
Technically, cattle are an invasive species.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117402 Apr 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't look like Obama, or anyone else folded.
When crazy ignert mofos start showing up with AK 47's__it's time for a peaceful government
to change up the game plan.
Stay tuned John Boy__there are plenty of ways to skin a crook. And make no mistake about it__Cliven Bundy is a crook.
His halfwit son reminds of Sheriff Buford T Justice's kid in Smokey and The Bandit.
funny how the Clark County sheriff had no problem cleaning up the mess created by the Obama Gestapo.....

but you people do have Harry Reid's butt-boy running the BLM.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117403 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the ranchers are more knowledgeable than BLM bureaucrats and don't want to overgraze the land that they use.....
They don't care. It's not their land. And this idiot has known for years.

I think they should bust him to his birthday suit if that's how much has costing Americans....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117404 Apr 13, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi's used to choose one example to vilify Jews.
Don't see how your post is any different
correct....and now Obama scapegoats the "wealthy".....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117405 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you're still an idiot, despite many attempts to educate you.
Funny. You're still an idiot and damn proud of it too!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117406 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Is there one flib on here who isn't a brainwashed, lying fool?
I've yet to see one.
I told you you shouldn't have gouged your eyes out son!

But nooooooo.....

You just wouldn't listen!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1117408 Apr 13, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Now which political party is for America....
'Dana Loesch: If Bundy Trespass Cows Were Illegal Aliens They’d Get EBT Cards & Obama Phones'
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/04/dana-...
No evidence of Harvard so far in your posts

Hope you continue to oppose immigration as this does help the Democrats
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117409 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the states are required to enforce EPA standards regardless of the local conditions.....
lol! Ah! Again like North Carolina!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117410 Apr 13, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like you're on empty Woody. Nothing left but to resort to insults and name calling. I haven't seen you post anything my 5 year-old nephew hasn't posted. Let's see what you've got, genius....
no dear, hat is what you are doing now...go back for your ten days, you will see the truth..

if you can counter any of the posts i have put to you showing where you are incorrect, go ahead...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117411 Apr 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And the "militia" will whine and cry that their "right" to confront authorities with armed resistance was infringed upon.
Government will have no choice but to steamroll over them at that point.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117412 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Militia - 1
Obama - 0
Only from the standpoint of armed confrontation.

This is just round one.

They can take them out like the government did the kkk....

St. Croix valley

#1117413 Apr 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Technically, cattle are an invasive species.....
well, they do not reproduce in the wild in great numbers and unchecked, so i am not sure about that classification...

they are not too different from the norht american bison...we killed off one species to get the indians on reservations and replaced the bison with another similar species...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117414 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Government meddling in the housing market, demorat government meddling specifically, caused the recession.
It's that simple.
When will dems pass laws to allow me to get the Jaguar I clearly can't afford?
lol! Poor baby.

Still being stupid and proud of it!!!

St. Croix valley

#1117415 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck..........it must be Daffy Duck
keep makin an ass of yourself!

good job!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117416 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
absent the Second Amendment militia, Obama's BLM Gestapo would have trampled the rights of the Nevada ranchers.....
Boy, still can't find those 'rights' that rancher would lost.

From my perspective, he's just a thief and now, a robber....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1117417 Apr 13, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
Exactly what are the costs of managing this land? The cost the BLM ran up destroying water storage facilities? What subsidizing was the BLM doing? The pay for the losers on the government dole with nothing to do?
So one more time please list all the expenses managing this land entailed.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Before the 1934 Taylor Grazing Act ranchers damaged the soil, plants, streams, and springs. Ranchers must be constantly managed to prevent soil erosion. They cannot be trusted to protect the environment. They would allow their cattle to forage the land into destruction. Constant monitoring of soil conditions and vegetation is time consuming and important to insure property "seed dissemination and periodic rest or deferment from grazing in specific allotments during critical growth periods."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117418 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
absent the Second Amendment militia, Obama's BLM Gestapo would have trampled the rights of the Nevada ranchers.....
Come to think of it, someone should just 'help themselves' to the loose cattle on federal land.

I wonder how many homeless one animal could feed?

St. Croix valley

#1117419 Apr 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Let it snow
let it snow
'let it snow
Anyone seen any of that Globull warming lately?
are you goi lose an argument with your thermometer again?

that must be embarrassing...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1117420 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, they do not reproduce in the wild in great numbers and unchecked, so i am not sure about that classification...
they are not too different from the norht american bison...we killed off one species to get the indians on reservations and replaced the bison with another similar species...
They're an introduced species. So they are invasive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min FastandFurious 187,867
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 5,949
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,054
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,824
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,175
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,650
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr boundary painter 876
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]