Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1745655 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1118926 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
The quotation marks belong around "some" not "scientist". Using your logic we can make the claim that most soldiers at Fort Hood Texas are murdering lunatics. You right wingers simply don't understand the concept of research and problem solving.
Research says there will always be problems, because there's no such thing as fairy tale perfect.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118927 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suffer internet trolls and sockpuppets gladly.
You're clearly one, the weak bs about you being European was obvious from the start.
Nice try, but you failed.
Yea, that should convince him you aren't acting like a troll.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1118928 Apr 15, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118929 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman never leaves this site for more than an hour or two, its his life. Morons like him can't function in the real world.
I know what a total idiot. This is probably the only life that jerk has or ever had for that matter. Yet he accuses others of having no life..An obvious retard. he is.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1118930 Apr 15, 2014
Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> Emeem has been on here all day long...Bwhahahahahaha...
Patrick n Angela suffers from too much motivation as a troll Emeem...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118931 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
So Nevada's desert land is becoming a solar farm for CA?
Hmmmm.... I wonder how Cali gets its water?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1118932 Apr 15, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
Stephen Colbert will sit down with David Letterman, the man he's replacing, on next Tuesday's “Late Show,” CBS announced.
CBS announced Thursday that Colbert will replace Letterman when he retires next year after three decades in late night. Though Colbert has appeared on the “Late Show” before, this will be his first time joining Letterman since the announcement.
Letterman, who has endorsed Colbert as his successor, announced his retirement on the show's April 3 broadcast.
Now that was interesting...good choice.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/stephen-colbert-t...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118933 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a little revenge are you? We point and laugh at you all day long so you've decided to post nonsense as an escape from your usual lies? Figures. That really is the safest path for you if you don't want to be reminded of your ignorance on a regular basis.
lol! Dump and run! That's the standard m.o. when they can't hold a position with the constant lies being dressed up as 'facts.'

Fortunately, most Americans aren't as gullible or blind as reich wingers!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118934 Apr 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are getting your poop hot are you not?
One more time you lie. I never bragged about my time in the US Army, I served, radioman MOS 051, 2 years active, 6 plus in the National Guard. As to the University of Montana, a fine university, and I am proud to be an alum.
Speaking of education we had a guy in the radio class at Fort Knox who bragged about his education, 16 0r 17 years,2 years in kindergarten, 2 years in the second grade, 2 years in the third grade, 2 years in the 4th grade, 2 years in the fifth grade, at any rate he made it thru the 7th. grade. Said he went to school in bumpass, VA, maybe you knew him, he would be about 75 or so now.
Now why do you not tell us about another of your earlier statements, "All women hate me and all men love me"?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
One more thing dumbo....Suppose I'm your line Commander and we are communicating on the PRC and I give you a directive and you don't understand exactly what I said ...How would you handle that......I'm Waiting.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118935 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everybody who uses public lands are wealthy.
That is a silly assertion.
lol! So...you're claiming the 'occupy' group now has a right to take over land belonging to the government son?

wow....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118936 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Science studies need to be able to be proven as fallible. This recent concept of infallible theories has put science back hundreds of years.
The peer review board is only as good as its' members
I'd like to see that Aker's science of how a woman can't get pregnant if she doesn't want to son.

I hope you put it in layman's terms so even you can understand.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118937 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what we are discussing is the foolishness of demonizing the field of science. I'm pretty sure that the percentage of scientists that fudge data is the same as the percentage of soldiers at Fort Hood that went on murdering rampages. Sane people won't arrive at a ridiculous conclusion that generalizes these minuscule incidents to the majority of the populations in either case.
Science was the work of the devil in Galileo's time.

Some things just don't change....
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1118938 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me see what I got out of your latest lies...First you obviously admit that you did lie. Second your true life experience of 17 years of education makes sense to me. Then you lied about Bumpass Va. I never even heard of Bumpass Va. until two years ago idiot. I also agree with your statement that "all women hate you and all the men love you" About time you came out of the closet. Although I'm sure there is little an old goat like you can do besides bend over. It's my understanding that your tenure at U.M. was as the janitor..You should be proud moron. Congratulation.
I'll tell you hat you get boy. Nothing, as usual.

Because you are just a hater working for the anti-American corrupt Democrat grievance and race baiting machine on the far left.

Simple, old man.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118939 Apr 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
Always looking for any and everything to make you feel better about your fanatical obsessed no life I see. What a pathetic creepy dude.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118940 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you were talking I thought you had a background in science-my mistake.
Oh... so you do, son?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1118941 Apr 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmm.... I wonder how Cali gets its water?
A lot of desalination plant pwojects now..being as Neveda has sucked a lot of the nearby freshwater dry.

(kinda like it does with federal dolluhs..bieng the slcakerTic parasite state that it is).
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1118942 Apr 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So...you're claiming the 'occupy' group now has a right to take over land belonging to the government son?
wow....
You must be looking for better squatting rights the, son!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1118943 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what a total idiot. This is probably the only life that jerk has or ever had for that matter. Yet he accuses others of having no life..An obvious retard. he is.
Unfortunately you are still a loose/loose situation ghost...

The Best Project you'll ever work on you idiot is you!

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118944 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you over reacted to this.
lo!! You apparently know "everything"... but prove nothing!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1118945 Apr 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to see that Aker's science of how a woman can't get pregnant if she doesn't want to son.
I hope you put it in layman's terms so even you can understand.
Under ordinary circumstances..pretty simple...Just say no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min Julia 12,225
Trump is A 1 hr USAsince1680 599
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 105,472
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Black Ice 72,074
What are the best adult dating sites in Chicago ? 3 hr Big Gay Al 5
News Shooting victim's funeral in Evanston erupts in... (Mar '08) 12 hr GANG banger whoop... 81
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 12 hr Nice guy 2,573

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages