Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549634 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1118472 Apr 15, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Upper management is the UAW--they didn't start at the top. It wasn't bad marketing-it was BAD, Horrible, unsafe, disgusting products.
Morons like you don't see the hypocrisy in holding the leadership of the auto industry harmless for ANYTHING that happens under their watch but blaming Obama for EVERYTHING that goes wrong in the entire world.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1118473 Apr 15, 2014
Racist Obama voter:
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
not so super old white men.
Blame whitey!

How about blaming southern Democrats over from the 1600's until the 1960's?

Dumbfk.

Location hidden

#1118474 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives constantly remind us how crazy it is to question scientific research....
tampering with another researchers cell cultures at the NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE......
'...ORI also found that the Respondent tampered with
laboratory research materials by adding ethanol to his colleague’s cell culture media, with the deliberate intent to effectuate the death of growing cells, which caused false results to be reported in the research record..."
https://ori.hhs.gov/images/ddblock/ori_annual...
Yet another example of the intellectual poverty on the right.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1118475 Apr 15, 2014
Progressives constantly remind us how crazy it is to question scientific research...

These types of people are in climate research....

'....ORI found that the Respondent plagiarized more than 90 percent of the text from Mufson et al....'

https://ori.hhs.gov/images/ddblock/ori_annual...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1118476 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxlo has to be one of the dumber and most twisted posters ever on here.
Nope. That would be your role. You also win for the most juvenile.

Location hidden

#1118477 Apr 15, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You posts are based on your response to things you misunderstand. More than half the time, you don't even comprehend what you read. Your posts are just plain old silly.
Your posts are based on ignorance and the drunken privilege of right wing morons.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1118478 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My advice is first have Fox disconnected, then take your programmed psychobabble to a psychologist. But immediate results will not be forthcoming as baggers have little to no recuperative powers, or the ability to recognize facts and reality. Hatred and ignorance are an epidemic in bagger world.
Democrats count on ignorance and the likes of Democrats like Sharpton to keep the hatred going strong, because the "Victim Business" is profitable. Otherwise that "War on Poverty" would have cured it by now.

Democrats spent the first century of this country's existence refusing to treat black people like human beings, and the second refusing to treat them like adults.

So go ahead and call those who believe in the same principles as the founding fathers, "baggers." But at least be honest enough to claim the deceptions that keep people in chains known as housing projects and that have decimated the black family.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1118479 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
time for him to let Demos/Tenzing out of the closet......
Thinking the same thing.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1118480 Apr 15, 2014
Ghost starts his sock routine early today:
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morons like you don't see the hypocrisy in holding the leadership of the auto industry harmless for ANYTHING that happens under their watch but blaming Obama for EVERYTHING that goes wrong in the entire world.

Location hidden

#1118481 Apr 15, 2014
Racist Obama voter:
<quoted text>
Blame whitey!
How about blaming southern Democrats over from the 1600's until the 1960's?
Dumbfk.
Some bad news for ignorant racists like you. In 2016 there will be a 2% less white electorate than there was in 2012.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1118482 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Interesting...
Let HHS nominee Sylvia Burwell explain Obamacare lie
According to this person Burwell could open the doors to how the lies were vetted at the WH
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-t...
Better go check the Congressional Budget Office latest report that Obamacare will cost even less then originally estimated. Obamacare is looking better as the best insurance deal Americans have gotten since Social Security and Medicare! "Premiums for health care insurance in the Affordable Care Act are lower than the federal government had anticipated, the Congressional Budget Office reported on Monday when it revised its cost estimate for the health care law. The nonpartisan office now believes that the ACA will cost the government $5 billion less than projected in 2014 and $104 billion less for the 2015-2024 period. It also found “no clear evidence” that premiums will surge in 2015, noting that “enrollees in the future will be healthier, on average, than the smaller number of people who are obtaining such coverage in 2014.” The agency estimated that the national average premium for individual silver policy plans would increase by $100 that year.

The CBO attributes the additional savings to government, relative to the CBO’s last assessment from February 2014, to lower-than expected premiums, which in turn lowered the cost for exchange subsidies, and higher-than expected revenues from the excise tax on high-premium insurance plans. " Very Bad News For Obamacare Opponents In The Government’s Latest Report http://thkpr.gs/1iNCeNR via @thinkprogress
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1118483 Apr 15, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'all we do is buy votes' economy is on fire!

Number on food stamps...

http://www.fns.usda.gov/pd/SNAPsummary.htm

Number of women in work force...(full time)

http://www.cnsnews.com/sites/default/files/do...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1118484 Apr 15, 2014
Right-wing extremists get help from older assailants

The suspected gunman in the Sunday murder of three people at Jewish centers in Kansas is not your typical senior citizen: a 73-year-old retiree accused of going on a hate-filled, shotgun-wielding rampage.

But cases like that of Frazier Glenn Cross – elderly, radicalized and bent on acts of violence – are not unheard of among right-wing extremists and white supremacists.

As groups like the Ku Klux Klan are aging and splintering, their former members often act as "lone wolves" -- willing to carry out violent attacks despite their age, said Mark Pitcavage, director of investigative research at the Anti-Defamation League, which monitors hate crimes.

"There is a track record of it happening," he said. "We see people in their 60s and their 80s in very violent confrontation with police and other groups."

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/2014/04/14/fra...

FOXbot mad. then FOXbot kill people. then FOX call FOXbot a liberal. then FOX gets owned by every fact checking site on the net.

just the usual.
Emeeeeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1118485 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118486 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope. That would be your role. You also win for the most juvenile.
I will take that as an "A" ok on the normal poster crowd coming from a moron like you. How long will you be using this alias today hypocrite?
Emeeeeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1118487 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are based on ignorance and the drunken privilege of right wing morons.
lily boca raton fl
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1118488 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another example of the intellectual poverty on the right.
Now there's a Liberal....

defending of the ethics of cheating...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1118489 Apr 15, 2014
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) on Monday addressed the conflict between the federal authorities and anti-government activists over a Nevada cattle rancher's self-proclaimed right to graze his animals, vowing the showdown in his home state is "not over."

"Well, it's not over," Reid told Las Vegas TV station KRNV. "We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/harry-r...
Emeeeeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1118490 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Some bad news for ignorant racists like you. In 2016 there will be a 2% less white electorate than there was in 2012.
ignorant racist...thanks for your public confession

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1118491 Apr 15, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh's Subconscious Believes Hillary Clinton Staged Shoe-Throwing Incident
Rush Limbaugh's conspiracy-riddled brain did his best not to come right out and say the Hillary Clinton shoe throwing incident was staged by her, but his subconscious mind certainly does.
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/04/rush-limbau...
you'd have to be an idiot to be a dittohead.
but at least someone is making FOXbots look good.
Look I heard the program. A listener called in and expressed the opinion that the shoe incident was staged by Hillary. This is what he said in response: Limbaugh: Lookit, let me tell you. I can totally relate to people who think that everything the Clintons do is staged or choreographed. And, I haven't seen it, I got people telling me her reaction wasn't natural, but I'm sorry, I'm ill-equipped to comment. I haven't seen it. No, I haven't cared enough.

Maybe in my subconscious I think it was staged or set up. Lookit, I'm so, I know these people so well...I just do not attach much genuineness to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 23 min They cannot kill ... 2,552
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Joe Balls 241,681
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 2 hr NOT McVeigh alone 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr RACE 10,856
Spanx-they're for me. 10 hr Spanx ME 2
Black Humor. NO not that black. 10 hr GenePoolDead 5
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 10 hr Rooster panties 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages