Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1643294 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1118535 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for curiosity sake, why would any allegedly sane person even want to listen to a drug induced, psychotic, hate spewing, non serving coward...Oops maybe I just found out why. I'll bet you also have a rebel flag sticker on your old pickup?
Because listening to that fat junkie gives these losers a woody
SHADOW

Anonymous Proxy

#1118536 Apr 15, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that was as dumb a report from the retarded Killtaker as we might hope for...
Hey what's up loooooosey. Still teaching muff diving to your fake students at the fake school in the fake town your mind lives in?
This is a typical loooosey post-making fun of other posters while making a fool of herself.
If there are any spelling errors in this post-----well blow them out your butt.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1118537 Apr 15, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm just hoping they die before they kill the rest of us.
Steer clear of the angry old white guys
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118538 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you ever function if they took away clichés and party slogans ?
Maybe you should try and show me? But then your absorption level is pretty well restricted to FOX and bagger world. Confined pretty much to a lock stepping minion, and you prove it daily. Expanding ones horizon isn't really a bad thing regardless what you are being told daily.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1118539 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you ever function if they took away clichés and party slogans ?
Ghost is *NOT* at all creative in any stretch of the senses and so he has to depend on the propaganda handouts he gets in the mail for his presentations here. He is s-o-o-o proud of himself:->.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118540 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But the poster did. I responded to the inference the poster made, not the content of the article.
He's been posting this sh*t for days in order to infer that the science behind Climate Change is not good science.
Try to keep up.
Inference? Okay?

Her point was clear. Science is only as good as the scientist.

Are you going to claim not to know this? How about Alchemy?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1118541 Apr 15, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. The fact that you can't see a difference between bird and fetus deaths says a great deal about you--retarded?
What IS the difference? Would your outrage bubble to the top if they found a few incinerated Marbled Murrelets or minced up California Condors? It's obvious modern day Apothetaes don't ruffle your feathers.

Lapeer, MI

#1118542 Apr 15, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't had a woody since Pattie's Peter sextoy store went out of business.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118543 Apr 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
leosanus flew over a solar farm and became a flaming azzhole.
You ever get tired of saying "You want fries with that"?

Lapeer, MI

#1118544 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Unless they have money.

Then you offer them a trip around the world.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1118545 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
lily loves woodies
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1118546 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
lily loves the race card and the gender card

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1118547 Apr 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is *NOT* at all creative in any stretch of the senses and so he has to depend on the propaganda handouts he gets in the mail for his presentations here. He is s-o-o-o proud of himself:->.
LOL

He views himself as a warrior against all those that disagree with Obama.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1118548 Apr 15, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
The woman who threw a shoe at Hillary Clinton last week is apparently a conspiracy theorist who believes Aurora, Colorado mass-shooter James Holmes was duped by "a group of cabal evil worldwide crooks who want to control the world through false flag attacks akin to George Orwell 1984." She adds, "I look like g.i. jane.
http://gawker.com/the-woman-who-threw-a-shoe-...
I wonder what her topix handle is?

Lapeer, MI

#1118549 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try and show me? But then your absorption level is pretty well restricted to FOX and bagger world. Confined pretty much to a lock stepping minion, and you prove it daily. Expanding ones horizon isn't really a bad thing regardless what you are being told daily.
The only way Ghost could expand his horizons would be to inflate that doll to maybe 100 psi. and get a bigger mattress.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1118550 Apr 15, 2014
Okay, I have to go pay for windmills to kill birds.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1118551 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It basically only confirms the very fact that the Republican's degree of paranoia and hatred carries over into any and everything. Hillary or Obama either one could dive on a bomb saving hundreds of lives and they would contend that they did it only to promote themselves. That's sad to say but unfortunately that is the very state of the Republicans party today. Comprised mostly of old white Neanderthals that have never accepted change in this country, and those idiots will die that way, and none to soon.
Hate & paranoia, Ghostie? Nah, unless you mean his giveaway policies. Hil-Bily dive on a bomb? Surely you jest? She would be lucky to fall in place unless pushed straight down. We have accepted change, the change in our pockets after Obamacare takes full effect?
Face it the "Affordable Care Act"is Barack Hussein Obama's albatros, he can't sweet talk, his way out of it?
SHADOW

Anonymous Proxy

#1118552 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now claiming that all cancer treatments are wrong & doctors don't know anything about cancer & we should al start smoking cigarettes?
Must be it because dumbf*cks like you use this excuse to deny climate change.
More proof right whiner climate change deniers are dumber than sh*t.
Hey real mouthy, why the change in code words to climate change. Ahh I understand, it appears to be a cooling off period. Any self respecting al goreite wouldn't call it global warming when the Great Lakes froze over this winter.
Chicag jus got another dose of global warming yesterday, it snowed in April.
Hey real mouthy where is al gore these days anyway?

Lapeer, MI

#1118553 Apr 15, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves woodies
....never me a broom handle that didn't make her smile....

Lapeer, MI

#1118554 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
He views himself as a warrior against all those that disagree with Obama.
I suppose Chihuahuas can have visions of grandeur, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is A 1 hr Kens head 75
Oregon the "33rd" state founded by Freemasons.. 1 hr Jesse Rishel 1
Are we still letting The FreeSouls do Cannibali... 1 hr Jesse Rishel 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr hojo 64,134
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Concerned_American 2,652
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Concerned_American 3,217
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 243,004

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages