Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522576 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1118396 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. It means you live solidly in the past. As if no one knew...
Huh?

We don't understand Hood Gibberish or Ebonics here.

This is America. Speak English.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118397 Apr 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The US is a nation of laws__when local law enforcement fails to uphold it's sworn duty for questionable reasons__the Federal government is compelled to step in. Those who don't agree with the tactics need to take it up with those who created that atmosphere.
horseshit.....

the US has an Attorney General and Justice Department that refuse to enforce the laws of the United States with regard to sales of illegal dugs and illegal immigration.....

Obama and his henchmen do not have the right to decide which laws to enforce and which laws to ignore......

they are acting in a lawless manner.....

Lapeer, MI

#1118398 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In your twisted world, it's ok to shoort a black kid carrying candy, but it's not ok for the Gov't to step in when a lunatic is sexually and physically abusing a large group of people he is holding as hostages.
You blame the Gov't ,which has a sworn duty to uphold the law.
You're crazier than ever, JasonJay!!
shoot a black kid for carrying candy?

physically abusing a large group of people?

Gov't ,which has a sworn duty to uphold the law? The Little Boy In The Big Pants has repeatedly ordered the DOJ to ignore certain laws he doesn't like.

Twisted world, alright, and it is yours, buckwheat..

Lapeer, MI

#1118399 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevada didn't exist when the USA bought the land from Mexico.
Stick to your Russian history, you know nothing about America, Comrade.
You must have graduated from DayCare Law School, boy.

...with honors....and a full diaper...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118400 Apr 14, 2014
Homer wrote:
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire (Reuters)- Conservative Republican Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz tested the 2016 presidential waters at an event on Saturday in the influential state of New Hampshire at which potential opponents from the more moderate wing of the party did not appear.
Republicans set to blow another general election.
"moderates" such as whom???...

Republicans are not going to allow the media and the DemoKKKrats to anoint a designated loser this time around....for example, someone like Chris Christie who has no chance.....

you people ended that possibility with Bridgegate....thank you.....

no more Romneys or McCains or Doles.......

time to fight for principle, win or lose.....

Lapeer, MI

#1118401 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet LBJ said it.
He was a white guy from Texas. He was a racist, like most white Americans.
You Teabaggers prove your racism daily.
In spite of this, he knew it was good for the Nation to pass Civil Rights legislation.
He was a complicated man, part saint, part sinner. Isn't everyone??
part saint, part sinner..everyone?

Not you, Homieee. You got hit wi' duh Stupid Stick. Period.

Your mouth is always 10 miles ahead of your little herd of neurons.

Lapeer, MI

#1118402 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you're the one who was attackiing the Gov't and defending Koresh. LOL
So I crushed your stupidity and you whine anew!!
Now you're backtracking again, caught with your pantaloons around your ankles and flies in your mussin..........
You do that a lot..........
Crushed?

Your stupidity is crushed beneath its own weight.

You are the quadriplegic Conductor leading an orchestra of blind catatonic Progressives.

Beautiful music. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .

Lapeer, MI

#1118403 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jokes about peckers are timeless. They've been laughed at since man fist started walking upright.
Peter picked a peck of pickled peckers....

Lapeer, MI

#1118404 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you established a link between progressive politicians lecturing about climate science and whoever these other people are doing whatever it is they may be doing? Nor is it at all clear that "Progressive" means any more to you than "researcher," or "professor?" What, are these jobs that conservatives don't hold?
You pedestrian, Jerry Springer types have great difficulty with science interpretation.

Just let Diane Sawyer, Algore and the Little Boy In The Big Pants do it for you, OK?

Lapeer, MI

#1118405 Apr 14, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>My nephew...or were you asking if he was related to you? He's a doll.
That was you before the sex change?

Lapeer, MI

#1118406 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just butt hurt because I busted your stupidity about racial antisemitism and David Koresh.
I noticed you ran from both and fell into a defensive crouch! LOL
If you'd quit saying stupid stuff, your day will be easier.
The idiots inside your mouth called.

They say it's time to close now.

Lapeer, MI

#1118407 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, it's mostly gay men who make pecker jokes..........your interest in other men's equipment puts you in that group.
So you support Gay marriage?? Next you'll tell us you're not a birfer or a racist!
Loudmouths like you who grasp at straws so much quickly learn to build straw men.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118408 Apr 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of BLM land in Colorado is effectively off limits to all but those on foot. It's supposed to be free and wide open.
I really think the policies of the BLM need to be reviewed. On my other social network, I heard from people totally unhappy with their simultaneously closing down access to people because they need to protect the environment and than putting up solar panel and windmill farms on the same land.

We have a small national park near where I live. There is a herd of buffalo somewhere on it. The public is not allowed near the range.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1118409 Apr 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Philly?
Ah! The guy who supported Vance McAllister!
No. Ahmadinejad. The guy who took American hostages during Carter's Calamity.

Lapeer, MI

#1118410 Apr 14, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No way. As a moderate Homer will be happy with Hillary as our next president.
Even with shoes stuck to her forehead.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1118411 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That event made me cringe. Columbia U did not come off looking very well when it was over.
I'm not sure what they sought to gain. Do they think it's cool? They are just kids, after all.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118412 Apr 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

Loudmouths like you who grasp at straws so much quickly learn to build straw men.
I see Nuc gave you a lot of material.

Tomorrow I will be gone a hunk of the day. I need to finish up and pay my taxes so the progressive will be happy and not threaten to jail or shoot me.

I am glad someone here is posting debatable comments-don't get me wrong-it was the every other posts about shooting people that got creepy.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1118413 Apr 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, it's 99% barren desert, how do you ruin that? STFU
Seems to be a big concern of anti-the anti-solar crowd.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118414 Apr 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Congress??? Which members? You may recall that house Repubs hated Clinton and Reno almost as much as they hate Obama and Holder.
Local law enforcement had missed dozens of opportunities to grab Koresh while he was alone or with a small group in a controllable atmosphere. That never happened and there is your scandal.
He was a suspected, make that highly suspected sex offender__that's a big deal in most states.
In my state people are serving life X 3 for a lot less.
You're a fn moron!
there was no sufficient evidence to arrest Koresh prior to the ATF raid......

Reno, the Butcher of Waco, created the tragedy.....

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1118415 Apr 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're in that "we", Daffy, quack,quack
Oh no, not him. He'd have thrown off the trappings of civilized man and donned the native loincloth, offering aid to the noble savage. Then promptly losing his scalp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 47 min Shamrock 33
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Pasquali 10,588
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 240,356
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 105,133
My heart is open for a real man~ 4 hr SpreadUrThighs 10
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 4 hr SENIORS---------READ 7
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 5 hr OutlawHalalFOODS 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages