Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232520 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1116912 Apr 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's evil, like most democrap politicians.
Question...

Someone calling another being evil...one must have had gain in knowledge to what someone's capable of?

Or to EVIL and it's opposing as much as some claim Christ to be the tender one...
What is HELL?

What makes a Christian paint
a hell for a PEOPLE - Society?

Who so likes speaking of things that are un-pleasing?

Did most convert to Christianity from nothing had they been something else in Religion and is one better than another *as far as a Church*?

Christianity is wide spread but within their own Religion still?

dem

Chicago, IL

#1116913 Apr 12, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up loser
Unlike Eman you will not force me off this board with your taunts and stupidity. I will use or not use this board as I please.
Now continue on with your idiocy and confusing the poster useless who can't tell the difference in the names-quit playing her for a fool.
We both agree emaam is a coward too. This is a good night for you hillbilly dumbfk.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1116915 Apr 12, 2014
So Russians are causing problems in other part of Ukraine? Didn’t see that coming. Wait, yes I did.

in a city...

#1116918 Apr 12, 2014
Obama's plan as being President where can one find some of that input to what his life was had been and became...

Oh wait I already watched a segment on the TV about his up-bringing...

Hard he had to work for all that he managed to achieved prior to his Political Career.

It wasn't right away that he became active in it he first studied actual law the books before taking on Politics...

As much as I can gather to it takes one to know one it must be somewhat the same as much as one had the experience to know...

So...

Gold chain W reck lose not just Christian and the almighty Dollar and where a lot is placed back to...

What makes people un-happy? People a Society they like peace people in agony and the sounds they make HEALTH CARE is a problem?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1116919 Apr 12, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the kind words, ghost. And thank you for your posts. I've gotten many laugh-out-louds from them. Yes, they most certainly are are a transparently, venal, ignorant, faux christ-stain self-serving group of flesh-eating viruses. I've never labored under any illusions about that. The parade of imbeciles does, however, seem to be losing IQ points by the week, and their desperation is more palpable than ever. That's what happens when you lick the boots of your masters -- they usually wind up kicking you in the chops when they're through with you. And that's what's happening here. They were desperately hoping that if they rallied together to make the black President fail, they would somehow be rewarded by a "seat at the table." Ha!. Their suffering is my pleasure -- in fact, like Debil and dem, et al., it's my MISSION. Well, that and trying to enjoy my life somewhat, surrounded by this ever-burgeoning mass of crumbling bodies and dead brain tissue. They're likely as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside.
Hey, I like to collect stories of hunters slaughtering each other by "accident." Wonder what dad tells mom when he puts one right between sonny's eyes. They hunt here too. I'm afraid it's epidemic everywhere -- just worse in the south, because the freakin' moron shoot at anything that moves -- which means.
The Jefferson is beautiful; I've seen it. I lived in TN for a while too, before I fled in horror at the abject ignorance and unrelenting filth. Glad you're enjoying yourself in spite of it all -- at least as much as you can. Eighty plus acres sounds great. I'm on 35 in Florence, but there's lots of trails -- miles and miles -- with no hunting -- so I can walk and ride in peace.
Love ya ghost -- you keep up the good fight too! It's all you can do. Excuse typos -- I'm still trying to get my new place organized and feed the animals, etc., etc... Oh, I'm a female -- in case the imbeciles accuse you of a "reach around ..." ;)
Thanks, and good luck getting settled that all sounds vey nice. Around here everyone wears camouflage even the women out dining or going to church although I'm not a church goer. Wal- mart is fun here also, sometimes I feel like bumping into one of them wearing that and then replying Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't even see you.. lol.. I suspect that would make their day.

in a city...

#1116921 Apr 12, 2014
God praise the man that still can find good to hearted humor as to one's no one's gain and it all is just that a chit chat talk of gawd hopefully praise to the GOD of un-perversion!!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1116925 Apr 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, it just turned into another lie fest from the liar in chief.
By the way I have been meaning to compliment you on the picture of you in your camouflage outfit, you wouldn't happen to be British by chance? Or is that one of those animal tricks to attract males?

in a city...

#1116926 Apr 12, 2014
So if Lucifer hadn't fallen would he have become GOD?

Maybe hu, he just made too much to put in the Bank and people got jealous...Maybe people got Jealous of the Government too and they wanted to take it down then now and maybe for ever, here anyway...So Christians decided to
become what is it when they don't have to pay taxes?

That's still my take on that whole ordeal ...

Does the Mormon church pay Federal Taxes - Wiki Answers

wiki.answers.com ›...› Personal Finance › Taxes and Tax Preparation&#8206;

The Church does pay taxes where required by law (some European nations do not allow religious organizations to be exempt) and ... Do Mormons have to pay part of their salary to their church?... You don't have to pay a federal income tax.
People do and they pay up front 10 percent of their total earning of their gross income and then on their net what's left they pay taxes after...Is how they have been taught...

It's all volunteer based within their Church ...

Take my head already ey...damm
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1116928 Apr 12, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! I'm glad you feel the same.
dumb dem

in a city...

#1116929 Apr 12, 2014
Lucifer's status..21st CEO....He probably would make at the least a Great Business Front man...

But that is probably an under statement...

As hard as some Nations had worked at creating cities building structural Monuments which can leave a Person breathless...

Maybe America in all it's explicit wealth has fallen short in some things...
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1116930 Apr 12, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, imbecile
dumb dem
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1116931 Apr 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa, sniffle, cry, bytch and KMA, no life loser.
dumb Bumpass loser Gay Ghost
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1116932 Apr 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Short for harmonious is allergic to the facts as are most baggers. It's their kryptonite. Ignorance really is bliss with Republicans.
dumb Bumpass Gay Ghost

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1116933 Apr 12, 2014
From the State Dept

Militants in eastern Ukraine were equipped with Russian weapons and the same uniforms as those worn by Russian forces that invaded Crimea.

Here we go again
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1116934 Apr 12, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
We both agree emaam is a coward too. This is a good night for you hillbilly dumbfk.
dumb dem

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1116936 Apr 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but then your opinion of anything has been proven to be worhtless...and never based on anything factual...
usually based on proven lies.
found your mythical draft card yet, lying scum? you could be one fo the wanna be warriors going to nevada, huh?
You appear to be wrestling with quite a conundrum.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1116937 Apr 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet iour posts have no factual basis or thought behind them...
so you would be even below lack of reason? i might agree to that...
good that you know your place around me...stay there.
You're laughable :)

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1116938 Apr 12, 2014
"The federal government backed down and ended their siege against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy less than 24 hours after an Infowars exposé connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm went viral, becoming the biggest news story on the Internet.

Last night, we revealed how the feds were using the Bureau of Land Management to bully and intimidate ranchers like Bundy, pushing them off public land in order to pave the way for lucrative “green energy” projects backed by the Communist Chinese government and linked to Nevada Senator Harry Reid.

The story went viral, taking the number one spot on the Viral News Chart website and becoming the most trafficked story on the web thanks to syndication by news powerhouse the Drudge Report.

This morning, the Sheriff of Clark County, Nevada, Douglas Gillespie, announced to thousands of Bundy supporters gathered in Bunkerville that a deal had been brokered with Cliven Bundy that would see the BLM cease its roundup of the rancher’s cattle.

A press release has already been put forth that the BLM is going to cease this operation,” stated Gillespie, to a huge roar from the crowd of Bundy supporters.

Further reports established that,“the BLM wants to proceed with the sale of the cattle already gathered during the roundup but is reportedly willing to share the revenue from the sale with Bundy.”

This represents a huge victory in the fight against big government and the federal agenda to seize public land in the name of pursuing notoriously corrupt and wasteful “green energy” projects.

It serves to remind us of the power of media spotlight and grass roots activism in affecting real change.

The victory also illustrates the increasing irrelevance and declining influence of mainstream media. The national corporate media was forced to reluctantly carry this story only in the last couple of days, before which it had already generated a firestorm of interest solely as a result of grass roots media like Infowars.com , Drudge and other burgeoning independent news outlets.

If this operation was a test on behalf of the feds of where Americans draw their line in the sand, then the outcome spells disaster for big government, which has been handed a huge defeat in the battle to restore constitutional freedoms and property rights in the face of out of control tyranny."
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1116943 Apr 12, 2014
A deceitful evil Obama voting Communist Dumb Flocking Moron = Zero:
Tinka wrote:
Obama's plan as being President where can one find some of that input to what his life was had been and became...
Oh wait I already watched a segment on the TV about his up-bringing...
Hard he had to work for all that he managed to achieved prior to his Political Career.
It wasn't right away that he became active in it he first studied actual law the books before taking on Politics...
As much as I can gather to it takes one to know one it must be somewhat the same as much as one had the experience to know...
So...
Gold chain W reck lose not just Christian and the almighty Dollar and where a lot is placed back to...
What makes people un-happy? People a Society they like peace people in agony and the sounds they make HEALTH CARE is a problem?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1116944 Apr 12, 2014
Juvenile failure Negro Communist that belongs in North Korea:
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, and good luck getting settled that all sounds vey nice. Around here everyone wears camouflage even the women out dining or going to church although I'm not a church goer. Wal- mart is fun here also, sometimes I feel like bumping into one of them wearing that and then replying Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't even see you.. lol.. I suspect that would make their day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Ratloder 70,018
Amy 5-24-15 1 hr tiredofit 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr positronium 189,805
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
Poll What is your favorite furniture store in Chicago? 7 hr Jana Ravens 0
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr boundary painter 5,240
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]