Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1116234 Apr 11, 2014
May as well run Mitt again.

Where is the Republican leadership?

May as well run John Galt.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1116235 Apr 11, 2014
Homer should run as the Republican nominee.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1116236 Apr 11, 2014
Harry Reid's bromance with the Koch Bros. Exactly 134 mentions of Koch Bros from SENATE FLOOR! Obsessive fool!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1116237 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, see you do it yourself.
But you think what have may have been a put down is the end of the world.
Get a skin
a put down is different than a blatent lie..

what do i do myself?

(will this be another one of your opinions?)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1116238 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, see you do it yourself.
But you think what have may have been a put down is the end of the world.
Get a skin
Classic Dunning Kruger Effect.

Woodidiot struggles to prove that he is more than just a street sweeper, when in reality it is most likely the apex of his success. LOL

St. Croix valley

#1116239 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nit wit
ignorant tool!

why do you even try? you know i am going to smack down everyone of your ignorant posts...which is pretty much all of them....

this is fun...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1116240 Apr 11, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
MSNBC - Loses 24% of Prime Time Audience
"MSNBC’s tactic of becoming the Obama network did pay off dividends after Obama’s election. MSNBC began to slowly rise. But tying its fortunes to Obama also meant that Obama’s unpopularity would translate into MSNBC’s unpopularity."
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/...
ROTFLMAO!!!
"The Front Page Magazine"??? ROTFLMAO@U
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1116241 Apr 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Washington Post, Sebelius' tenure, 1,808 days as of Thursday, is about 500 days longer than the average for HHS secretaries, dating to the Carter administration. Yet they can't resist creating some kind of conspiracy theory around her leaving. Pathetic.
... and through one of the toughest periods.

Clearly they don't like people who do any hard work... especially when they're from the 'wrong' party.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1116242 Apr 11, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'Her health is bad''may have another stroke' rightwing bullsh*t stories
Let's take this example-the shoe throwing incident

The shoe was 3 feet behind her before she duck. Thank goodness the woman threw like a girl or Hillary would have been hit.

Photos and tape do not LIE about the appearance of the person in question.

St. Croix valley

#1116243 Apr 11, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic Dunning Kruger Effect.
Woodidiot struggles to prove that he is more than just a street sweeper, when in reality it is most likely the apex of his success. LOL
so why are you trying so hard and failing at it miserably...not even one success you can show) to show you are better than me?

seems you are just talking about yourself, dear...

more facts, not opinion....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1116244 Apr 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything and everyone in my life's experiences who have found peace through a loving God tells me you just haven't found it yet.
And, frankly, your perspective is all wrong. If you think about it.
But have to work today. So later.
Hmmm. I was raised a Christian. Spent my high school years living at a Christian boarding school where I was completely indoctrinated. The next step was to come to grips with the hypocrisy of it all. IMO, it is impossible to claim to have moral standards while condemning other religions and people. I believe your God would be appalled at the hypocritical houses of God which exist today and those "Christians" who worship the almighty dollar. My "God" (for lack of a better name) is a spirit (or group of spirits) who does not judge. Does not hate. Does not condemn.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1116245 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ignorant tool!
why do you even try? you know i am going to smack down everyone of your ignorant posts...which is pretty much all of them....
this is fun...
Are you still laboring under the delusion that I care what you have to say about me personally?

Odd

I am under no obligations to give a serious response to a silly post.

St. Croix valley

#1116246 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The shoe was 3 feet behind her before she duck. Thank goodness the woman threw like a girl or Hillary would have been hit.
not even going to touch your idiot stroke comment?

wow....what a coward...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1116247 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb
M Stein

New York, NY

#1116248 Apr 11, 2014
Homer wrote:
Hey rightwing morans and normal people, what's the latest?
Republicans in 6th year of obstructionism.
Just try governing once for the love of god.
What got accomplished in the four straight years of the Democrats as a majority?

More ideas that sound good on paper but are not possible to implement, like ObammyCare.

Zero done on immigration.

More unrest in the world.

A non-recovery recovery.

Millions who stopped looking for the jobs that were not created, despite the stimulous and despite Obammy's shovel ready job promise.

Zero accomplished by Zero.

Oh, and the oceans did not rise up and heal either.

St. Croix valley

#1116249 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
you've never been on stage with the limelight in your eyes..have you? clearly not.

why must you talk about things you clearly have no idea of?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1116250 Apr 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean opinions.
You pour them out disguised as facts on a normal basis.
And, when confronted with the truth, he runs away like a little girl with his fingers in his ears screaming, "I can't hear you."
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1116251 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> so why are you trying so hard and failing at it miserably...not even one success you can show) to show you are better than me?
seems you are just talking about yourself, dear...
more facts, not opinion....
All one would have to have is a "real" education and a "real" job to be shown better than you. But please regale us again on your stellar street sweeping job. You know that we are all envious, as street sweeping is a highly sought after position, for the intellectuals and the educated in this country. LOL

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1116252 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>a put down is different than a blatent lie..
what do i do myself?
(will this be another one of your opinions?)
Good grief, quit whining.

How many post have you wasted whining?

St. Croix valley

#1116253 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still laboring under the delusion that I care what you have to say about me personally?
Odd
I am under no obligations to give a serious response to a silly post.
never did..
obviously you don't care what YOU say!

i am just having fun pointing out how ignorant you are about everything, it seems...

c'mon, say some more stupid shit...this is entertaining.would you like a list of all the things you have posted that were wrong today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 69,483
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Kristy 46,983
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 27 min Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 40 min HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 52 min Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 55 min Ralph 28
Abby 9-30 57 min Ralph 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cancer On The pRe... 178,580

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]