Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1496621 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1117903 Apr 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So now Dupie is a spokesperson for Jesus Christ. How kind of you:->
Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and give unto God that which is God's.
Jesus Christ's faith somehow would preclude an acknowledgement of government's role in society, he?
I think The Son of Man needs a new spokesperson, Doodette.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA......
Isn't it typical progressive liberals want to take ownership of Jesus Christ to justify their gullibility in believing deceivers who want them to think they're intentions are purely Christ-like while silencing anyone who professes to have Christian values and screaming separation of church and state at the same time?

It's that liberal rock and a hard place again. Liberal boulder is more like it.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1117904 Apr 14, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is:
Contractors were paid $966,000 to put the cattle into temporary pens and remove them from the area over the weekend. Democrats don't care how much of the taxpayers money they spend to get what they want. Hairy Balls Reid has now shut down his email box and his phone is off.
Frankly I am surprised to see you here. I figured it was you or your husband Yeah hoo that shot the Jews in Kansas. The guy yelled Heil Hitler and shot the place up .Just like your husband yeah has been spewing for years--those nice Nazies yeah loves so much. And then he went on to blame the Jews for every thing wrong in the world--just like YOU. I also noticed he was A grand wizzard democrat...now as we observe the start of Passover we have to worry about loons like you shooting us (I wonder how many more guns you have bought at those garage sales). Good thing we have conceal and carry in my state. The Illinois Synagogues will have armed security-if it isn't the crazed anti-Israel democrats like usmsince1947-it is the muzzies.
Just like you to turn a discussion about cattle into one about Jews. You really are really a sick freak.

By the way, through court order, every tax dollar spent on solving this issue is added to Bundy's tab.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1117905 Apr 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shovel ready jobs were not as shovel ready as we expected." Obama laughed when he said that as if it were some kind of private joke.
He pulled another one off on the easily fooled. Guess he couldn't help himself.
Since the Economic Recovery Act was signed into law in 2009 , unemployment levels have dropped ever since, and we've enjoyed 60+ months of job creation. "Stimulus

^Stimulus
^Cut taxes for employees by 400-800 dollars
^Created 6 million jobs
^kept 12 million people out of poverty" Obama accomplishments http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/23/1257... via @dailykos

Location hidden

#1117906 Apr 14, 2014
Mentioned last night having internet and even intermittent cable service problems. Switching servers this week. But can only post off and on.

Just FYI.
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1117907 Apr 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he's an idiot too
I know, but unfortunately he will still be president a few more years.
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1117908 Apr 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't know, I think we ought to chip and send her down there to talk to the Bundys since she knows everything and all... just sayin...
But Hillary will only say, "What DIFFERENCE will it make?", as soon as she gets there.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1117909 Apr 14, 2014
"I'll have those n***ers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1117910 Apr 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Then he's an idiot too
The phony Christian is back with shinny0racist.
If you don't wan't you tax money to help the poor don't pretend to be a Christian

Location hidden

#1117911 Apr 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you to turn a discussion about cattle into one about Jews. You really are really a sick freak.
By the way, through court order, every tax dollar spent on solving this issue is added to Bundy's tab.
So you think armed agents of the federal government ready to shoot farmers is the solution?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117912 Apr 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
lol! Roxlo is getting really deranged. Watch the switch to a different topic now that the idiocy and lies are catching up!
The BLM is turning our desert into a solar farm

You can or cannot respond to what was stated.

Stop deflecting.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1117913 Apr 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Mentioned last night having internet and even intermittent cable service problems. Switching servers this week. But can only post off and on.
Just FYI.
Racist come on here late at night

so you may wish to wait a bit.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117914 Apr 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it typical progressive liberals want to take ownership of Jesus Christ to justify their gullibility in believing deceivers who want them to think they're intentions are purely Christ-like while silencing anyone who professes to have Christian values and screaming separation of church and state at the same time?
It's that liberal rock and a hard place again. Liberal boulder is more like it.
You don't own Jesus Christ and you are not Christlike in any fashion and no one is silencing anyone. You are delusional.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117915 Apr 14, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't wan't you tax money to help the poor don't pretend to be a Christian
So are you the spokesman for Jesus or do you see yourself as him so you can proclaim judgments?

Either way, I think you are goofy.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1117916 Apr 14, 2014
Global warming...and snow in Oklahoma is normal for April....????

'WOODWARD COUNTY, Oklahoma -
Snow is falling across northwest and central Oklahoma, Monday morning.'

'In central Oklahoma, just before 9 a.m., many residents in Edmond, Yukon, and the Oklahoma City area reported seeing snow.'

http://www.news9.com/story/25238161/snow-yes-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1117917 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be intimidated by men wearing pants, are you being forced to wear those panties, while whining like a little girl all the time? You need to take control....Take that tube out of your nose, pull that hose out of your ass regardless how much you enjoy it being there. Suck it up!!! grab that one nut you have left [although it's also on the right] and make a wish!!!!wish that the shopping cart you drive at Wal-mart had a NASCAR sticker on it...Think big doofus...think big!!! You can be somebody... NAH, who in the hell am I kidding!!!! DIE YOU IDIOT!!!!
You can take your head out from the pencil sharpener now.

I think you are sharp enough. You made your point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117918 Apr 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think armed agents of the federal government ready to shoot farmers is the solution?
Here we have the propaganda machine at work. The Bundy family started with the guns.
No one wants to shoot anyone; the Bundys and their merry band of outlaws and thieves are the ones who want a shoot out war.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117919 Apr 14, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Passover!

Location hidden

#1117920 Apr 14, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone wants our tax money to help the poor. Just not moochers and those who have learned how to manipulate a broken system because those in power broke it for political gain and personal and party aspirations.

Where have you been? This has been said over and over again. Too numerous to count actually.

You only believe what you want to believe and what you're told to believe.

We're all going to be poor as well as desperate if we continue down this path. But that's what those in power are waiting for. It's much easier when the masses surrender.

Just ask Cubans and Venezuelans.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117921 Apr 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't get past how this went on for all these years in the first place? He will never pay; that's what this is all about, they don't want to pay for anything.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1117922 Apr 14, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Since the Economic Recovery Act was signed into law in 2009 , unemployment levels have dropped ever since, and we've enjoyed 60+ months of job creation. "Stimulus
^Stimulus
^Cut taxes for employees by 400-800 dollars
^Created 6 million jobs
^kept 12 million people out of poverty" Obama accomplishments http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/11/23/1257... via @dailykos
Some people love America and some hate America.
Her glass seems half full of faux

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min SweLL GirL 10,333
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min ENTER 237,214
IT'S Really really true, nancy pelosi............ 2 hr HasALargePenis 10
The Mexicans stay home 2 hr More-Truth NoLies 24
Review: Skydiving In Chicago 5 hr Bjohns 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Ashley 63,269
News Off-duty Cook County correctional officer shot ... 8 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages