Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1684786 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1117818 Apr 14, 2014
The foundation of national morality must be laid in private families.... How is it possible that Children can have any just Sense of the sacred Obligations of Morality or Religion if, from their earliest Infancy, they learn their Mothers live in habitual Infidelity to their fathers, and their fathers in as constant Infidelity to their Mothers?
-= Diary, June 2, 1778 =- John Adams
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1117819 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles, put them on another man and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work".
The German doctor says: "that's nothing, in Germany we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work".
The Russian doctor says: "gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest and in 2 weeks he is looking for work".
The United States doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. Five years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him President. Now, the whole country is looking for work!"
Damn , I thought all you baggers loved BUSH???? Since he was president when that was said first.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117820 Apr 14, 2014
Record-High 60% of Californians Say They Pay Too Much Tax

Figure it out-stop voting for democrats.

http://www.ppic.org/content/pubs/survey/S_314...

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1117821 Apr 14, 2014
There is no good government but what is republican. That the only valuable part of the British constitution is so; for the true idea of a republic is "an empire of laws, and not of men." That, as a republic is the best of governments, so that particular arrangement of the powers of society, or in other words, that form of government which is best contrived to secure an impartial and exact execution of the law, is the best of republics.
-= Thoughts on Government, 1776 =-

They define a republic to be a government of laws, and not of men.
-= Novanglus No. 7, March 6, 1775 =- John Adams

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1117822 Apr 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize the state had the authority to speak for the federal government?
Tell me, what part of that is in the Constitution son?
Clark County owns the lease

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1117823 Apr 14, 2014
BLM is only managing the land for the state.

Bundy wants to pay the state not the BLM.

Sounds simple enough. If the BLM wants their cut for managing the land, bill the state not Bundy.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1117824 Apr 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The conversation was about Bundy.
It was you people when faces with losing the debate decided to make it about Harry Reid, solar plans & turtles.
"But Bundy"

The FEDs are turning the Nevada desert into a solar farm.

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1117825 Apr 14, 2014
But as the plan of the convention aims only at a partial union or consolidation, the State governments would clearly retain all the rights of sovereignty which they before had, and which were not, by that act, EXCLUSIVELY delegated to the United States.
-= Federalist No. 32, January 3, 1788 =-
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1117826 Apr 14, 2014
flack wrote:
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions.
-= letter to Mercy Warren, April 16, 1776 =-
Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.
-= letter to John Taylor, April 15, 1814 =-
"Small minds post other wise men's thoughts". GREY GHOST 4-14-14... I do believe that it's pretty obvious why you use other peoples words all the time, after listening to some of your twisted garbage. Old Flake the copy and paste Queen.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1117827 Apr 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't. What has been stipulated in the "lease" has been complied with. This is about forcing Americans off the land so the federal government can give that land to China so they can build a solar panel facility... and Harry Reid and his son can get paid a whole lot of money.
But, I'm looking at a deeper problem. The federal government has been claiming it owns land that it never complied with the 5th Amendment stating what the federal government must do to own land. So, since these Democrats here have been able to come up with all kinds of nebulous insignificant facts on other issues, I thought they might be able to prove the federal government owns the land. So....
When did the federal government pay "just compensation" for the land?
How much did the federal government pay?
To whom did the federal government pay?
So far, even though Clark County paid for a "lease", it hasn't bee proven the federal government owns the land, which means it may be the case that the federal government extorted the "lease" payments from Clark County.
Now this has came into the spot light it could get interesting.

But as much as the progressives want to grumble about it this will return the courts and be battled there.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1117828 Apr 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, the fee for authorized grazing is a $1.35 per animal unit per month. Which Mr. Bundy could have willingly paid. The grazing fee is $4.78 per animal unit per month for unauthorized use plus a $15 per animal unit penalty fee. Just think of all the money Bundy could have saved if he hadn't been such an azzhole.
Fact is:
Contractors were paid $966,000 to put the cattle into temporary pens and remove them from the area over the weekend. Democrats don't care how much of the taxpayers money they spend to get what they want. Hairy Balls Reid has now shut down his email box and his phone is off.

Frankly I am surprised to see you here. I figured it was you or your husband Yeah hoo that shot the Jews in Kansas. The guy yelled Heil Hitler and shot the place up .Just like your husband yeah has been spewing for years--those nice Nazies yeah loves so much. And then he went on to blame the Jews for every thing wrong in the world--just like YOU. I also noticed he was A grand wizzard democrat...now as we observe the start of Passover we have to worry about loons like you shooting us (I wonder how many more guns you have bought at those garage sales). Good thing we have conceal and carry in my state. The Illinois Synagogues will have armed security-if it isn't the crazed anti-Israel democrats like usmsince1947-it is the muzzies.

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1117829 Apr 14, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Agree...I bet you don't.
I don't think you do. Better read it again. He's talking about taking from one to give to another. Whether giving to the poor or the rich. In other words the federal government is to secure the safety of the sates so that their citizens can prosper and be happy. It is not to be used to takes monies from one to give to another.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1117830 Apr 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen no proof the BLM has any authority over that land. I think Bundy is correct. The government doesn't even own the land.
I ask for anyone here to show proof the fedral government owns the land. So far, nobody has been able to show any proof of that.
lol! That's because you're an idiot son.

Thanks for openly proving it.
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1117831 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor wittle baby, Is that bad ol lily getting to your old obsessive azz? LOSER
Dumb Bumpass Gay Ghost (Drunken lily's half-sister)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1117832 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you enjoy your forced nap wimpie ? A mind is a terrible thing to waste, stupid is incurable, but alas these are necessary ingredients in a bagger. And you would be the poster child.
I'll be sober tomorrow but you will still be ugly.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1117833 Apr 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, the fee for authorized grazing is a $1.35 per animal unit per month. Which Mr. Bundy could have willingly paid. The grazing fee is $4.78 per animal unit per month for unauthorized use plus a $15 per animal unit penalty fee. Just think of all the money Bundy could have saved if he hadn't been such an azzhole.
Then is up to Clark County to collect it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1117834 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Woodward on the IRS Scandal:‘There’s obviously something here.’
lol! Of course there is son... your opinion!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1117835 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What's one more psycho bagger pretending to have balls. Tiny nuts and pee brains = Baggers.
You have ballz but they're all in your mouth.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1117836 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's one argument. How do explain the young guns in Chicago, Detroit, etc.?
in Chicago there were only 37 people shot shot over the weekend, all blacks and messicans--4 so far were killed, they are considered late term abortions to the democrats, no big deal.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1117837 Apr 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently the f*cking Court says they have the f*cking authority.
He doesn't know.

This is why he's talking out of his a$$ and looking like the idiot that he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 min RACE 105,432
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min loose cannon 243,253
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min Alain Vain 11,784
Sick of commercials with mix couples 2 hr KIDS WAKE UP 14
Trump is A 3 hr Bad deal 386
Little Dicky Durbin needs to know this. 12 hr DurbinDicksAmerica 2
maxine waters 12 hr HER pussyStinks 12

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages