Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1703209 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1117758 Apr 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, did Bundy pay rent or not?
Now you know why Obama had to buy all that ammo because the country is filled with dumbass tea party, gun totin' assh*les that now defend those that cheat the government.
I wonder if those same people would defend a person whose family received food stamp benefits for 20 years while making 6 figures a year in income?
Pay rent to whom? So far, you can't even prove the federal government owns the land.

When did the federal government pay "just compensation" for the land?
How much did the federal government pay?
To whom did they pay?

You need to answer these questions, or the goddam government doesn't even own the land.
You should acquaint yourself with what Americans do with people who trespass on land they don't own to rustle cattle.

And, why doesn't Obama use that federal paramilitary force to stop the invasion of the United States across our southern border instead of rustling cattle on land the government doesn't even own.
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1117759 Apr 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're definitely entertaining.
It's your vodka.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117760 Apr 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You & Dumbwaiter should get a room.
LOL, Dave goes for the personal insult rather than debate--

"Is the BLM showing good management of the Nevada desert"

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1117761 Apr 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Democrats said no ADDITION oversight was needed.
2) How did Democrats stop it in the House from a minority position.
Perhaps you need more practice reading and comprehending the written English language, moron. Try again.

In 2003, the Republicans conceeded no effective oversight to the Democrats in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq.
Here are the Democrats outright lying in their negotiations with the Democrats:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1222905...
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1117762 Apr 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope he doesn't get shot in the face
lily loves her shots
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117763 Apr 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The BLM said, "After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle,[rancher Cliven] Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially." The only "settlement" was to back off and go back to court in order to avoid an armed confrontation. It's back to court.
The travesty is that he has gotten away with it so long. He feels entitled. That's the squatter mentality

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1117764 Apr 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The BLM said, "After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle,[rancher Cliven] Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially." The only "settlement" was to back off and go back to court in order to avoid an armed confrontation. It's back to court.
If the federal government doesn't even own the land, how the fuck does it have the authority to collect a tax on that land, moron.

I haven't seen any proof the federal government owns that land, moron.

Where's the proof the federal government owns the land?(To learn what constitutes proof of the federal government owning land, read the 5th Amendment to the Constitution.)

So, since there's no proof the federal government owns the land, and the rightful owners of the land, that being Clark County, didn't impose a tax on the use of the land, why should Bundy have to pay anything?

So, where's that proof the federal government owns the land?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117765 Apr 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen no proof the BLM has any authority over that land. I think Bundy is correct. The government doesn't even own the land.
I ask for anyone here to show proof the fedral government owns the land. So far, nobody has been able to show any proof of that.
Clark County paid for the lease at the price of $300,000 dollars.

The lease belongs to them NOT the FEDs

How can the FEDs claim Bundy owes them one million dollars when the lease has already been paid?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117766 Apr 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay rent to whom? So far, you can't even prove the federal government owns the land.
When did the federal government pay "just compensation" for the land?
How much did the federal government pay?
To whom did they pay?
You need to answer these questions, or the goddam government doesn't even own the land.
You should acquaint yourself with what Americans do with people who trespass on land they don't own to rustle cattle.
And, why doesn't Obama use that federal paramilitary force to stop the invasion of the United States across our southern border instead of rustling cattle on land the government doesn't even own.
dbrider has yet glommed onto another repetitive question. Stay tuned for weeks of the same post. You're an idiot.
Prove the government doesn't, you dumbass.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1117767 Apr 14, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> There are 50 United States. If there was just one it would be United State. No wonder this country is so screwed up.
"NO, idiot, if there were only one it would simply be "STATE" of America you are familiar with the meaning of "UNITED" I hope at least? You and Galt both think you are so smart, yet you both are consistently wrong on about everything. Bagtards are soooodumb.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117768 Apr 14, 2014
Patricangelily wrote:
<quoted text> It's your vodka.
Oh! Here's the other moran who has posted the same thing for 5 years. Brainless idiot
You must be all in the same institution

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117769 Apr 14, 2014
Woodward on the IRS Scandal: ‘There’s obviously something here.’

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1117770 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have NO problem with the desert becoming a giant solar farm?
You are a putz and the other progressives here who keep trying to deflect it back to Bundy when this issue is brought up.
You and Dave are engaging in simplistic attempts to change the subject.
The subject is Bundy & your attempts to justify his actions.

Try to keep up.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1117771 Apr 14, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The fees would remain local instead of going to that money pit in Wash. DC.
The grazing fees are split between the U.S. government and the states depending on whether the permit is for land inside or outside of an established "grazing district".

Inside Grazing Districts split:
50% to BLM Range Improvement Fund
37.5 % to Treasury General Fund
12.5% to State

Outside Grazing Districts:
50% to BLM Range Improvement Fund
50% to State
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1117772 Apr 14, 2014
Patricangelily wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves her shots
And you love your shots up the arse. Dumbo bagger.
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1117773 Apr 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The travesty is that he has gotten away with it so long. He feels entitled. That's the squatter mentality
You're correct; Obama has been in the White House way too long!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117774 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to admit the guy was crazy Neo-Nazi. What lily missed is this guy has run as a Dem, Rep and Independent in political races.
Crazy Neo-Nazis can come from any political ideology.
He was a white supremacist racist; probably has dementia. Lots of killings by old white men in their 60's and 70's. Probably the result of the frustration of being a loser their whole lives.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1117775 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Clark County paid for the lease at the price of $300,000 dollars.
The lease belongs to them NOT the FEDs
How can the FEDs claim Bundy owes them one million dollars when the lease has already been paid?
Who is managing the land?

If I hire someone to manage my rental properties., they certainly have the authority to evict.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1117776 Apr 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i din't know the bundy ranch was in northeastern nevada.
maybe it was 200 years ago?
is there any reason anything you post should be taken seriously at all? any reason?
RoxLo is devoid of common sense.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1117777 Apr 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If the federal government doesn't even own the land, how the fuck does it have the authority to collect a tax on that land, moron.
I haven't seen any proof the federal government owns that land, moron.
Where's the proof the federal government owns the land?(To learn what constitutes proof of the federal government owning land, read the 5th Amendment to the Constitution.)
So, since there's no proof the federal government owns the land, and the rightful owners of the land, that being Clark County, didn't impose a tax on the use of the land, why should Bundy have to pay anything?
So, where's that proof the federal government owns the land?
Evidently the f*cking Court says they have the f*cking authority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 2 hr Lulz 6
SPOONS.............gime dem Spoons. 2 hr Hillbilly Heaven 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SAUCY FART 64,450
News Skeleton may be of woman from suburbs (Jul '07) 3 hr Scorpio 59
Trump is A 3 hr Walking s t dees 453
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr texas pete 2,770
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr texas pete 11,929

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages