Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1115192 Apr 10, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently
Your attempting to turn a patriot into a pate--common occurrence when dabbling. No, Gynger, I can obviously say I haven't missed you.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1115193 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad hair day?
Already did. Provided links to the public portal
Horse meet cart__you just might be to ignert for me to kill time with honey..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1115194 Apr 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said before, I was trained, at the University level, by the very best, card carrying SELF-IDENTIFYING Marxists money could buy....
bullshit... you weren't trained at anything but th deep fryer..

this is why i point out how ignorant you are on just about every subject you post on...like i am doing now...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1115195 Apr 10, 2014
a consensus of Americans believe 'scientist' Gore....

and the we have this:

'Only one in six Americans were able to accurately place Ukraine on a map'

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-where-am...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1115197 Apr 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Horse meet cart__you just might be to ignert for me to kill time with honey..
So, I show the public portal, show you what info is available and this is your response?

LOL,
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1115198 Apr 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>outside of all the hundreds of actors that aren't white...
what an idiotic tool you are...
by calling me names, what rhetorical device are you using to make your point?

https://hhs-english-iv.wikispaces.com/file/vi...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1115199 Apr 10, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your attempting to turn a patriot into a pate--common occurrence when dabbling. No, Gynger, I can obviously say I haven't missed you.
LOL Come on now Leo, you're hurting my feelings.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1115200 Apr 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>bullshit... you weren't trained at anything but th deep fryer..
this is why i point out how ignorant you are on just about every subject you post on...like i am doing now...
the only thing you prove is that you crave attention...a lot of attention and most of that SHOULD be from mental health professionals...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1115201 Apr 10, 2014
Uh, oh
"A House committee voted Thursday to hold Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress, as Republicans escalated their bid to "get to the bottom" of the former IRS official's role in the political targeting scandal.

The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee voted 21-12 to hold Lerner in contempt. The party-line vote followed hours of heated debate on the committee.

The contempt measure heads next to the House floor. House Speaker John Boehner predicted earlier this week that unless Lerner agrees to cooperate, the full House will support contempt -- from there, the case would likely head to the courts."

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1115202 Apr 10, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree (no big surprise). I can't wait to see her in jail for contempt of Congress......time will only tell.
Don't hold your breath. In all of history, no one has ever been prosecuted for exercising their right to plead the fifth.

"A person takes the fifth when the government can't be trusted. They take the Fifth because what the truth is, and what the government thinks the truth is, are two very different things. They take the Fifth because even if you didn't do anything wrong your statements can be used as building blocks in dishonest, or malicious, or politically motivated prosecutions against them. They take the Fifth because if they answer questions truthfully the government may still decide they are lying and prosecute them for lying." One thing we know for sure, Issa and his committee have proven over and over and over again that they cannot be trusted to investigate anything fairly and impartially.

http://www.popehat.com/2014/03/05/a-few-notes...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1115203 Apr 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you stooge...science is not a court room...where you put out a argument and get a judgement...
unless you wear a white robe and carry a clipboard everyday and have a wall full of certifications you are not in any position to lecture us for not believing Al Gore...
Bumped forward.

Agree fully with ...."science is not a court room"
MoonBeamLib

Chicago, IL

#1115204 Apr 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>bullshit... you weren't trained at anything but th deep fryer..
Why Hyime!

Are you doing the I, me and my routine yet again?

You always say how ignorant everyone else is, but everyone else knows how ignorant you are.

Why Hyime, the problem usually (nearly 100%) lies with the one, not the several others, and you are the one.

Now run along Hyime, wimpy feminine liberal Of course that is, unless you would like to explain how your account was suspended from Poltix?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1115205 Apr 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yup..funny how that proven false god spent the first five of those on his own insecurities, jealousies and need for praise...
this is what happens when humans try to create a god, the god ends up with human traits...
theology is fun!
thou shalt not kill....and thou shalt not steal.....you have a problem with that?

Location hidden

#1115206 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lerner is free to proffer an offer that would give her immunity for some of her crimes at anytime.
Don't forget that the minority chairman was just outed for requesting info from the IRS about True The Vote
Still sticking to that LIE about IRS filings not being available to the public?
Jesus Christ

Jacksonville, FL

#1115207 Apr 10, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What am I, chopped liver?
Not in my book, honey... although I could be convinced...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1115208 Apr 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
a consensus of Americans believe 'scientist' Gore....
and the we have this:
'Only one in six Americans were able to accurately place Ukraine on a map'
http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-where-am...
yet you are the one that repeatedly uses popular opinion to support your views, as i continually point out to you...

it is funny when you show what an ignorant tool you are!

you are too stupid to even know when you prove most of your posts to be shit!!
MoonBeamLib

Chicago, IL

#1115209 Apr 10, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your attempting to turn a patriot into a pate--common occurrence when dabbling. No, Gynger, I can obviously say I haven't missed you.
Like my new name? It accurately reflects a name for people like you and the other libtards who life in outer space..

Guess what Moonbeamer? We don't miss you either. B - O - R - I - N - G

Location hidden

#1115210 Apr 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
will Colbert continue his usual act, or try to show that he has a personality????....
What wrong? The irony of satire scare you?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1115211 Apr 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me about how long it takes to drain the oil out of KIA....
Changing tactics with your Mexican mules?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1115213 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Request for exemptions is filled as any other tax return record. Please provide info why you think everyone has access to them-a link.
You sound as emotionally stunted as your cohorts here so it is time for you to move along.
lol! wow.

This is sounding like that idiot talking about marketers having access to DMV databases....

I wonder who that was now???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 10 min X-TREME BIAS 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Scrutiny 178,169
Ask Amy 9-21-14 13 min Cass 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min OzRitz 46,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Larissa Hernandez 4,719
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info