Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1761775 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick

United States

#1115812 Apr 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Eric Holder was guilty of contempt over Fast and Furious and when reminded of this by a Republican before the Congressional panel after stonewalling (again) about the IRS scandal, he went crying to Al Sharpton's crowd that everyone was being mean to him and he and Obama were being treated differently.
The color of his skin just comes in handy to aid in covering up his and Obama's political deceptions. That's all that's going on here with skin color.
And it's getting really annoying.
Good News For America

Remember the world's poor throughout the federal budget process

The United States has had a long and proud history of being a world leader on global health issues. Over the last decade, the U.S. has led the charge in tackling numerous challenges such as HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis and neglected tropical diseases, showing both pragmatic and moral leadership in the effort to improve health worldwide.

In doing so, the U.S. has demonstrated particular attention to the poor, a focus that Pope Francis has strongly encouraged in his first year in office. After his meeting last month with the Holy Father, President Obama said he and the American people had been inspired by the new pope’s global leadership on poverty.

“I was extremely moved by his insights about the importance of us all having a moral perspective on world problems,” the president shared after his conversation with the pope.

One of the biggest indicators of a country’s priorities from a moral perspective is how it chooses to spend its revenue. The United States has steadily increased its aid in important global health efforts, most notably those that improve the lives of the poorest people on earth. In the most recently passed budget, a bipartisan group of lawmakers continued this trend, increasing federal funding for global health.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#1115813 Apr 11, 2014
Oh, & another thang, yo! Unofficial rumors coming from China have it, after Muhchelle left a very Xpensive hotel she recently stayed in durin' a leisure trip & visit w/ her momma & her daughters, hotel service staff found clogged toilet w/ some beauty magazine covers & a lot of shaved hairs. It took 'em some time to fix everythin'. ;-) I wonder how warm will chinese receive Obozo in a couple of weeks, after this. ;-D

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1115814 Apr 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, lots of Bibles need revised and all those Ten Commandments plastered all over need taken down.
Sounds to me like baloney justification for the inconsistencies of religion.
No shit. The last thing a hedonistic society needs is to be pricked by morality.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#1115819 Apr 11, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter what you think-bananaland bozo.
Uh huh, interestin'. ;-) As far as I see it, when yo' Yank welfare stamp soon runs out, ya'll come beggin' for a free banana or two. Duncha worry 'bout a thaaang, yo. ;-D

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1115820 Apr 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why son?
Well, for one thing, two wrongs can't make a right.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1115821 Apr 11, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Have NO problem with the Ten Commandments on Public Buildings ...
think opposition to this is a waste of time.
so you are cool with excerpts from the koran on public buildings satanic cult's writings..(another sect of that cult..)

how fun would that be? what purpose does it serve to have cult teachings on public buildings

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1115822 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Two wrongs never made a right...just more wrongs.
I didn't see this. I swear!

St. Croix valley

#1115823 Apr 11, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit. The last thing a hedonistic society needs is to be pricked by morality.
e bible is one of the worst moral guides ever printed..

condoning slavery, condoning the subjugation and beating of women the condoning of killing others who just don't believe as you do....

worst moral guide ever...
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115825 Apr 11, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
Now we have tea bag beitches throwing stuff at Clinton. You fkn domestic terrorists want a civil war let's get it on.
It's one thing to fk with you imbeciles on here and let you vent your racism and retardism. But now it's WAR!
Fellow liberals exercise your right to carry and start showing up at tea parties. Invite some black panthers to come along. These old racists want to be scared. Let's scare them.
dumb dem
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115826 Apr 11, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you domestic terrorist.
dumb dem
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1115827 Apr 11, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No Leo you're the stupid thinking teacher, and we're obigated by law to allow you to influence the least educated among us. Get a life, or at least a job scrubbing toilets...make somthing of yourself? You are taught to believe, by your Communist leaning professors, that Communism is the best policy..........Whata Country?
So you turned out stupid and it's the teachers fault? Baggers are unhealthy inside and out, bitch, cry and moan are their three main branches.
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115828 Apr 11, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
I hear the are gonna publicly hang that tea bag traitor beitch on Steven Colbert's new show.
dumb dem
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115829 Apr 11, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate old azzhole
dumb dem
el cid 777

Scranton, PA

#1115831 Apr 11, 2014
Hi! It is Friday, again! I do not know what to say, again...You can type
into the top browser line the words "SPACE ALIENS" and you will
probably get 100 million web addresses on those two words alone! The
first thing I do, on the internet, after I type into the Topix forum is to
type this question into the top browser line...jesus christ sananda`s
message for ...and type in today`s date and click on "enter" and you
will find another million websites with JESUS CHRIST`S message for
that day! It is pretty tough for the world` religions and governments to
deny the truths on the internet....As I have said before; there is a new
age store opening in my hometown on april 26, 2014! We will see if they speak about space aliens...I may meet some space aliens, after
that date! In less than 1 month I will celebrate my 72nd birthday! Happy Birthday to me! I wish I could use my real name on the internet, for the
fame, etc...My real name is all over the internet! I have said enough;
now I will go to Jesus Christ Sananda`s message on the internet...
Love, el cid 777

St. Croix valley

#1115832 Apr 11, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas/AP)— Militia groups are rallying behind a rancher whose cattle are being seized by the federal government.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that two militia members from Montana and one from Utah have arrived at Cliven Bundy’s ranch.
“We need to be the barrier between the oppressed and the tyrants,” Ryan Payne of the West Mountain Rangers told the Review-Journal.“Expect to see a band of soldiers.”
Payne said that militias from New Hampshire, Texas and Florida are likely to join and stand with Bundy and stay at his ranch.
“They all tell me they are in the process of mobilizing as we speak,” Payne told the Review-Journal, adding that hundreds of militia members are expected.
The Review-Journal also reports that Bundy’s son, Ammon Bundy, was shot with a stun gun by law enforcement officers Wednesday and that the rancher’s sister, Margaret Houston, was pushed to the ground.
“I pulled the tasers out of him,” Cheryl Teerlink told the Review-Journal.
Lawmakers are adding their voices into the fray, criticizing the federal cattle roundup fought by Cliven Bundy who claims longstanding grazing rights on remote public rangeland about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas.
Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada said he told new U.S. Bureau of Land Management chief Neil Kornze in Washington, D.C., that law-abiding Nevadans shouldn’t be penalized by an “overreaching” agency.
This is O'bama's America. O'bama thugs are beating innocent women and men. They tazed a pregnant woman after they pushed her down. They beat the son. They have snipers ready to shoot. Is freedom breaking out any where in America under the O'bama administration? NO.
isn't that generally what happens when you physically resist federal officials obeying the law?

i bet those militias weekend warriors will do a whole lot to help...

i predict the feds molon labe-ing all over their ass...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1115833 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>e bible is one of the worst moral guides ever printed..
condoning slavery, condoning the subjugation and beating of women the condoning of killing others who just don't believe as you do....
worst moral guide ever...
So very true.
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1115834 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Even TEA types don't blame her.
(did they eval that crazy occupy anyone elses anything streeter low life type that threw a shoe at Hillary? What has this nation gotten too. Nutcase, dirtbag LunaTIC(s).)
That woman snuck into the meeting and rushed past guards. But Hillary doesn't believe in borders so I don't see why she had a problem with someone without documents jumping the fence into the meeting. Throwing a shoe isn't a serious crime, so hopefully she's been released.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1115835 Apr 11, 2014
didddyy wrote:
fuckobama
What's one more perverted toe tapping bagger..

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1115836 Apr 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Apparently since you ignore those you can't handle, it's easy to look down and see no one else there and convince yourself you're at the top!
Excellent point!

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1115837 Apr 11, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
Now we have tea bag beitches throwing stuff at Clinton. You fkn domestic terrorists want a civil war let's get it on.
It's one thing to fk with you imbeciles on here and let you vent your racism and retardism. But now it's WAR!
Fellow liberals exercise your right to carry and start showing up at tea parties. Invite some black panthers to come along. These old racists want to be scared. Let's scare them.
lol....so says the keyboard kommando kowardly kweer.

make sure you get a good sized mob to back up your big mouth, paco.

short skirts mantra is, "talk loudly and take a big shyt".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REPENT SCIOTA ILL REPENT JESUS CHRIST FOREVER ... 1 hr repent now 4
JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST repent 1 hr repent now 3
Trump says Kids Over Medicated 2 hr Country Boy Can S... 2
We needed a miracle...so God sent Donald Trump 7 hr Chilli J 6
Trump is A (Oct '17) 11 hr Unbrainwashable 773
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr MPMMB 12,324
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 14 hr Guilt of progress... 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages