Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112468 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it was. Now it's 11:28, ya dumb Jew. I'm watching The Godfather, in between shoving reaming your fat, hairyass ...
you posted this crap 55 minutes ago and it's now 10:24 in Florence, Oregon (and everywhere else in the Pacific Time Zone, you motley piece of Chicago ghetto slime....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112469 Apr 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Might as well ask why the United States felt it was necessary to arm israel and not Palestine. Aren't they suppose to be a sovereign nation? Let's spend as much time and money developing Palestine then sit back and let them go at it...fairly.
"Palestinians" are the worst of Muslim terrorists.....there is no Palestine to develop.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1112470 Apr 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the "Pompous Azz". You can't even follow a simple conversation. I would be the last person to "lecture" anyone on the use of the English language. It was "Fake Teacher" who told Leosnana "Please do not end your sentence with a preposition." I merely pointed out that ending a sentence with a preposition is no big deal. Try to stay focused or bow out.
Try to stay focused or crawl out. You are going to end up like Woodtick with a suspended account.

Lapeer, MI

#1112472 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you feel about a 325 pound drone crashing near an elementary school in Pennsylvania? Or drones, in general, flying over our heads in our own country?
Hey, Sandyhook was nuthin' compared to the Magic Marxist Negro's next staged crisis.

Stay Tuned.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112473 Apr 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
“We have martial law. What that means – and my colleagues know what it means – is that you can put a bill on in just minutes.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, October 7, 2013
please stop beating a brain-dead cow......

Lapeer, MI

#1112474 Apr 6, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's a critic -- especially if you're a polarizing former president who now exhibits oil paintings.
Reaction is pouring in on former President George W. Bush's portraits of world leaders, unveiled this week in a gallery show at Mr. Bush's presidential library in Dallas. And thus far, the reviews are mixed.
George W. Bush paints world leaders
"They are not bad so much as cautious, vacant, even servile -- paintings by an artist anxious, or perhaps incapable, of doing anything that might leave a mark," scoffed the Guardian's Jason Farago, who seemed offended that Mr. Bush hadn't offered some unique insight into the leaders he painted.
"It is futile to gaze at these paintings and discover anything of importance about Bush's foreign policy, or even much about Bush's post-retirement life," Farago wrote. "Or if they do, they say only this: both the painting and the policy reflect a man untroubled by outside judgment, certain beyond any doubt of his rectitude and self-worth."
The Telegraph's Alistair Cooke observed that "Bush paints in a similar fashion to the way he talks - affecting a folksy, homespun, plain-speaking tone, with just enough ham-fisted strangeness and bungling missteps to keep things interesting."
Several critics were particularly drawn to Mr. Bush's painting of Russian President Vladimir Putin, speculating on what it might say about the relationship between the two men.
I'm not familiar with the former President's artwork but I'm sure he doesn't use broad strokes like you do to paint people..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112475 Apr 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Supplemental insurance is optional and covers the 20% that Medicare doesn't which provides the insured with 100% coverage. How many of those plans on the exchange offer 100% coverage? You'll try anything to make the numbers work in your favor.
supplemental coverage provides people with coverage similar to that provided by most insurance plans, which do provide close to 100% coverage....or at least did before gutted by ObamaKKKare....

and, if you don't have supplemental coverage, don't risk traveling outside the US....because Medicare provides ZERO coverage......

and you telling us that an ObamaKKKare slut like you thinks supplemental coverage is unnecessary????.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112477 Apr 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Supplemental insurance is optional and covers the 20% that Medicare doesn't which provides the insured with 100% coverage. How many of those plans on the exchange offer 100% coverage? You'll try anything to make the numbers work in your favor.
the ObamaKKKare exchange plans are garbage, and any comparison with this trash is meaningless.....

Lapeer, MI

#1112478 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
Hey, Galtberger, why don't you drive up in your handicap van and meet me here:
http://www.spiceinflorence.com/
It's my favorite place.
I'd love to slam your pea-sized nuts up around your adam's apple in person.
Come on coward, let's see what you're made of.
Name the date and time. Talk is cheaper than an Honorary Dumb Jew ...
Aw...why dontcha just go have a food-fight with your pea-brain hero Magic Negro instead?

Flying Stinkburgers and Meanwiches would light the place up, dontcha think?

Lapeer, MI

#1112479 Apr 6, 2014
The little boy wearing the over-sized pants in the Oval Office is getting worse, folks.He needs a father for guidance but his racial misfortune precludes that ever happening. Maybe Vladimir could step up to the task?

NASA'S RUSSIA BOYCOTT IS ACTUALLY A MISGUIDED BID FOR MANNED SPACE LAUNCHES: http://tinyurl.com/pqwzpuw

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1112481 Apr 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
please stop beating a brain-dead cow......
My gosh, there is pages of really dumb things JACKSON has said.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1112483 Apr 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh, there is pages of really dumb things JACKSON has said.
"I'm the master of low expectations."— George Bush aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1112484 Apr 6, 2014
The roaches are in trouble now......

"Mon, Apr 7, 2014, 2:29AM EDT - US Markets open in 7 hrs and 1 min
Recent

NY bank regulator Lawsky seeks documents from Credit Suisse-source
Reuters
1 hour ago

(Reuters)- Benjamin Lawsky, New York's financial services superintendent, has sought documents from Credit Suisse to examine whether Switzerland's second-biggest bank lied to New York authorities about engineering tax shelters, said a source familiar with the matter.

Switzerland's private banking model has been rattled to its core by a U.S. crackdown on tax evasion. Credit Suisse was told by the U.S. Department of Justice (DoJ) it was under investigation in 2011, while rival UBS admitted to helping U.S. taxpayers evade taxes.

While the DoJ has considered a deferred-prosecution agreement that would suspend any indictment in exchange for a large cash penalty, it is also pushing for a guilty plea from a Credit Suisse subsidiary, according to a New York Times report on Sunday.

The cash penalty is expected to be more than the $780 million fine UBS paid in 2009, the newspaper said.( http://link.reuters.com/rek38v )

Credit Suisse said last week it increased the funds it had set aside to settle a U.S. tax dispute and avoid prosecution for helping wealthy Americans hide cash from the taxman, raising the prospect it may be close to a settlement in the lengthy dispute.

The bank set aside an extra 425 million Swiss francs ($480 million) to take its total provisions for tax and securities law matters in the United States to 895 million francs...."

Since: Apr 14

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1112485 Apr 6, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
i agree you =))
http://friv3.frivgazo.com
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1112486 Apr 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hobby Lobby employees are free to use contraceptives and have abortions.....
Dupie is a liar......
That's not the point moron, by refusing to include contraceptive coverage in their employee's health plans Hobby Lobby is putting an extra burden on their workers and therefore pushing their own belief system on them.
The fact that Hobby Lobby has no qualms about investing in the same companies that manufacture birth control drugs and devices and also insurance companies that provide abortion coverage makes them hypocrites.
Galt is an idiot!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1112487 Apr 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but, it's OK with you that Obama is a left wing ideologue who (not "that") wants to "force his own beliefs on the rest of the country"......
Except that there's nothing he's done like the ACA or the stimulus that wasn't a Republican idea in the first place imbecile.
Religious zealots like Ben Carson want to restrict the rights of citizens based on their narrow beliefs.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1112488 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
If the case were closed, Morrell would not be testifying.
Panetta could be next. Panetta already testified in one of the very first hearings he knew within minutes it was a terrorist attack and then went directly to brief the president.
Are you really in such denial?
They can't even get their lies straight. When interviewed on "60 Minutes" on September 12, 2012, and asked about how a protest could have involved the kinds of weapons used in the attack, Obama said these words, "This is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt...and....my suspicion is there are folks involved in this who were looking to target Americans from the start."
Two days later, Jay Carney told the press, "This was not in response to United States policy, not to obviously the administration, not to the American people...it was in response to a video."
Either the president was telling the truth when he admitted the day after the attack that there were "folks involved in this who were looking to target Americans from the start" or Carney was perpetrating a lie that had just begun about a "video" which Obama continued for two weeks afterwards.
Snap out of it.
The only reason this is continuing dumbass is that Daryl Issa wants to make political hay by flogging this dead horse and costing taxpayers millions of dollars in the process.
Citing a March 11 Pentagon letter, the AP reported how millions in funding have been funneled away from other Department of Defense responsibilities to "repetitive requests for information from about 50 congressional hearings, briefings and interviews," and the Pentagon determined that "[t]he total cost of compliance with Benghazi-related congressional requests sent to the department and other agencies is estimated to be in the millions of dollars." The AP cited former commander of U.S. Africa Command Gen. Carter Ham's experience as an example:
He has briefed or testified before congressional panels five times over two years, and yet both the Armed Services Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform has [sic] asked Ham to submit to additional interviews.
Right-wing media have actively campaigned for these unending investigations, even coordinating with House Republicans to skew evidence. On February 6, Fox host Bill O'Reilly demanded that Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) subpoena former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to re-litigate one of Fox's favorite conspiracy theories, and on January 27, host Greta Van Susteren demanded the release of facts already in the public record. Fox has since reached farther to push the Benghazi hoax -- ignoring independent investigations that have turned up no evidence of political scandal.
But go ahead Carol, keep chasing you tail on this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1112489 Apr 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parties support Part D
Dems voted in an unpopular health care law by a strict Dem vote
The vote on Part D was also essentially on party lines moron.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1112490 Apr 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Sad to see a couple of people here ALL day shouting at others they are lonely losers.
Apparently irony escapes them as well as reality.
That pretty much sums up Waxman's life, you nailed it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1112491 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, every time I see that commercial about hungry children in America and an organization to raise money to feed them, I say to myself, "Isn't that what food stamps are for??" And if food stamps AREN'T feeding hungry children, why the heck not? It's why taxpayers gladly pay for the safety net of food stamps...so children won't go hungry.
Especially when rich people can easily get them.
I'd give my neighbors money to buy groceries if I knew their plight. Wouldn't you?
Keep showing your ignorance Carol. Even before the cuts Congress made to the program SNAP benefits amounted to $54 a week for families. After the cuts it's about $46. As a result these families which include many that are working at low paying jobs need to rely on food banks to even come close to adequately feed their families.
Rich people can easily get them dimwit?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min jacques Ottawau 181,832
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min mdbuilder 49,204
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL 71,023
New Beach Boys song. 4 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:33 pm PST

NBC Sports12:33PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins