Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601597 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1113979 Apr 9, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Move your tongue over I'm sliding my meat in your mouth.
I bet you spend a lot of time watching Jerry Springer....that's about the limit of your comprehension skills....
Slash

United States

#1113980 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he is.

The guy just admitted such-indirectly. So why the charade?
Charade?
Is that a drinking game?
Slash

United States

#1113981 Apr 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>Mathematical 'certainty' is only as accurate as the components of the formula. That's why global warming computer models are so phony.
Fk off tea bag scientist.
Slash

United States

#1113982 Apr 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>You ever try to blow a ghost? The black helicopters are on their way... psycho, drunko.
She seems really upset with me.
Slash

United States

#1113983 Apr 9, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>Be carol again, you drunk felonious pig.
Carol was always a little nutty. Now she is bat sh it crazy. An Internet bag lady.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1113984 Apr 9, 2014
The old retard Grey Ghost for sure
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Be carol again, you drunk felonious pig.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1113985 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but it is i pointing out out with verifiable facts that you are the one full of shit. i do it every day
and you re stupid enough to keep making an ass of yourself.
What facts?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1113986 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>unless you are interested in getting valid intel from that person..then it actually defeats your purpose and makes you less safe...
but you are the type of ignoramus that would let your lust for revenge get in the way of using your brain,(well, there might be the problem, you have no brain.)
good thing the only thing you are in charge of is your TV remote.
<clueless>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1113987 Apr 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
These people have only two emotions...hate and love. They can't comprehend how someone can "not like" welfare fraud, wasteful spending or illegal aliens. You must either hate them or love them. There is no in between.
Oh hell, most of them are pure hypocrites. They're the first ones to take advantage of all social programs. They all act like self sufficient millionaires on here; but they are liars.
They say they hate welfare fraud because they assume they are all black people. It's thinly disguised racism.
And, if and when you point out to them that they have benefitted from social programs; they reply that they are "entitled" to them because they worked for it.
White=entitled Black=lazy unentitled bums
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1113988 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but it is i pointing out out with verifiable facts that you are the one full of shit. i do it every day
and you re stupid enough to keep making an ass of yourself.
will you ever post a link....that is the question....

until you do, you are just opinion boy...

opinion boy, the law mowing political science professor....
Slash

United States

#1113989 Apr 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you spend a lot of time watching Jerry Springer....that's about the limit of your comprehension skills....
Thatta girl. Lick the tip a little. Pretend I'm your daddy.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1113990 Apr 9, 2014
Liberals trust the MSM....

"CBS''60 Minutes' admits to faking Tesla car noise"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1113991 Apr 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Mathematical 'certainty' is only as accurate as the components of the formula. That's why global warming computer models are so phony.
yeah...the guys that can predict the weather very accurately a few days out with those formulas...sure pal.

you can't even do the math to not lie about getting your draft lottery number over a year before the very first one was drawn, and you talk about math??!?

really, lying scum?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1113992 Apr 9, 2014
BREAKING: 20 Reportedly Stabbed at High School in PA
Slash

United States

#1113993 Apr 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you spend a lot of time watching Jerry Springer....that's about the limit of your comprehension skills....
You know, lady. Ever since I started squeezing your head in the vise you really have started sounding like nostrilfuckface.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1113994 Apr 9, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems really upset with me.
Adults don't get upset with children, especially a liberal juvenile. We just know you are misfits. Now come back as another sock in a jiffy Ghost, quick!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1113995 Apr 9, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing something more useful than a useless idiot like you is doing now.
Do you remove your bag when DB is corn holing you. Does he think you are Russian?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1113997 Apr 9, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Everywhere you look, Barack Obama's attempts at peace and stability are in shambles. The people on the ground are poorer, the countries are less safe and human rights abuses have skyrocketed. The Arab world need to pray for a more realistic leadership in the United States before the entire region descends into chaos. Allah Akbar says O'bama.
You can blame the mess in the middle east on the idiot who took us into two wars with two tiny countries who kicked our asses, monkeyboyBUSH.

History will not be kind to that retard, who btw, didn't do shit when Putin attacked a sovereign nation during his reign of terror.

You're a racist. Stop hiding behind your code words.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1113998 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again...those techiques were invented to get people to say what you want them to say..
they are not good interrogating techniques if you are interested in getting valid intel. our own interrogating professionals tell us this very thing..
It was effective enough to get Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of Sept. 11, to provide the nom de guerre (name of courier) of one of bin Ladenís most trusted aides. The CIA got similar information from Mohammedís successor, Abu Faraj al-Libi.

Current and former U.S. officials confirmed this including former CIA Director, Leon Panetta.

The other one didn't provide any information. But when you're involved with flying jet airliners loaded with passengers into buildings, you shouldn't be surprised if you get some water poured up your nose to make sure it doesn't happen again.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1113999 Apr 9, 2014
Senate Majority PACís nonsensical attack ad in Louisiana

Hypocritical Reid attack ad....
ďBut the out-of-state billionaire Koch brothers funded the fight to let flood insurance premiums soar, helping the insurance companiesÖĒ

First of all, we canít resist noting that Senate Majority PAC itself is funded by out-of-state billionaires, such as former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who donated $2.5 million to the organization earlier in 2014.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 11,313
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Joe Balls 242,612
The Party of Racism. 3 hr CANT DENY HISTORY 28
Coffee with Jesus. 3 hr Pissed Poster 7
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 4 hr Erik Pement 23
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 7 hr Maybe work 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr It s Weather Not ... 63,974

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages