Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,022,221 - 1,022,240 of 1,095,087 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Poor little Hyime ran away again...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, why not? NBC set a new industry standard with at least eight documented incidents of selective video editing.
Former network producer Greg Kandra, who last worked at NBC for Katie Couric, said he was done defending the so-called mainstream media from charges of liberal bias.
"Forget it. I’m done," he wrote, adding:
"You deserve what they’re saying about you. It’s earned. You have worked long and hard to merit the suspicion, acrimony, mistrust and revulsion that the media-buying public increasingly heaps upon you. You have successfully eroded any confidence, dispelled any trust, and driven your audience into the arms of the Internet and the blogosphere, where biases are affirmed and like-minded people can tell each other what they hold to be true, since nobody believes in objective reality any more. You have done a superlative job of diminishing what was once a great profession and undermining one of the vital underpinnings of democracy, a free press."
He concluded by asking NBC: "What the hell is wrong with you guys?"
http://www.examiner.com/article/former-networ...
I say there's nothing ¨wrong¨ with NBC (et al) because they're well aware of the millions of fools who are manipulated easier than silly putty.
Shep Smith laid into his own network Wednesday, calling out Fox News for its role in hyping the Shirley Sherrod story based on an edited videotape (h/t Mediaite).

Smith's critique began when he cut into Wednesday's briefing by White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs. He opened by naming a long list of participants in the Sherrod affair, from the White House to the NAACP to the Big Government website, which posted the edited video, to "this network," Fox News — which, he said, was one of the places where the video had been played "totally out of context."

He went on to explain why his program, unlike others on Fox News, had not covered the story:

"We here at Studio B did not run the video and did not reference the story in any way for many reasons, among them: we didn't know who shot it, we didn't know when it was shot, we didn't know the context of the statement, and because of the history of the videos on the site where it was posted, in short we do not and did not trust the source."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/21/shep...

so have you seen how many of the local nutjobs are still ignoring the unedited video?

manipulated indeed.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, why not? NBC set a new industry standard with at least eight documented incidents of selective video editing.
Former network producer Greg Kandra, who last worked at NBC for Katie Couric, said he was done defending the so-called mainstream media from charges of liberal bias.
"Forget it. I’m done," he wrote, adding:
"You deserve what they’re saying about you. It’s earned. You have worked long and hard to merit the suspicion, acrimony, mistrust and revulsion that the media-buying public increasingly heaps upon you. You have successfully eroded any confidence, dispelled any trust, and driven your audience into the arms of the Internet and the blogosphere, where biases are affirmed and like-minded people can tell each other what they hold to be true, since nobody believes in objective reality any more. You have done a superlative job of diminishing what was once a great profession and undermining one of the vital underpinnings of democracy, a free press."
He concluded by asking NBC: "What the hell is wrong with you guys?"
http://www.examiner.com/article/former-networ...
I say there's nothing ¨wrong¨ with NBC (et al) because they're well aware of the millions of fools who are manipulated easier than silly putty.
The person-who-is-in-charge-of-the -remote watches the Today show. I know not to over react to much they say until it is verified.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey goofy...
The Generals and the Joint Chiefs are in charge of developing the war plans....not the President...
the plan to invade 'iraq' was developed decades before Bush was ever elected....
http://www.militarymuseum.org/CAMA.html
Today's US military has a plan in a file cabinet somewhere for EVERY CONTINGENCY....
the President is not involved in the plan...he's only there for the go ahead...
Haavud eh?

As I recall, Gen Shinseki told bushie boy he needed at least 400,000 to have a high probability of making the incursion a victory. Rummy wanted 75,000.

He was promptly fired by bushie boy.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in Hawaii then you either a millionaire of a meth addict....
I am betting you clean rooms at a hotel and do a lot of drugs...
Haavud eh?

You guess... poorly... son.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The Heartland institute is bought and paid for by the Koch brothers.
And the Magic Negro is bought and paid for by George Soros.

Welcome to the adult world of politics.

Leave your childhood behind, Fool.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Our current CINC thinks there are 57 states in the Union....
"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." -- George Bush Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in Hawaii then you either a millionaire of a meth addict....
I am betting you clean rooms at a hotel and do a lot of drugs...
Yeah is a Obama voting moron sockpuppet with no life - old man Ghost using his Hidemyass VPN service that has servers in all the locations he posts from including Hawaii.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your issue, Sonic?

My choice to take breaks from Woodtick has no personal effects on you-I am not squabbling, attacking or other negative behaviors.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

What not why
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Haavud eh?
You guess... poorly... son.
...and you are just plain old poor, son...

God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless POS needy frustrated envious Democrat like you son!
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Joe Biden feeds the idiots watching ¨The View¨:

“How many of you are single women with children with a dead-end job … there because of your health insurance.”

“You would rather have the opportunity to spend the next couple years with your children,[but] you’re not trapped in that job.”

Enter Obamacare, and he said,“You’re [now] able to make a choice.… Did you know you can get health insurance absent that job?”

Biden’s final message to women: Obamacare “gives women a great deal more freedom” and the ability to quit their jobs and stay home with their children.

This is the liberal moron one heartbeat away from the presidency.

Maybe Joe forgot that these children who now have ¨free¨ health care have to eat, wear clothing, and live in suitable housing.

On Joe's planet does mom get all that ¨free¨, too?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah is a Obama voting moron sockpuppet with no life - old man Ghost using his Hidemyass VPN service that has servers in all the locations he posts from including Hawaii.
Awwwww..... the poor little scared ruskie is trying to make friends.

This is a different approach to get your green card son!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

too not to

The grammar Nazis will have to figure out the post

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

*because

The grammar Nazis will have to figure out the post
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your issue, Sonic?
My choice to take breaks from Woodtick has no personal effects on you-I am not squabbling, attacking or other negative behaviors.
Well gee son. You used marketers as a beating tool.

Yet when it comes to actually producing the proof to support your claim, poof!!

Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Then you dump and run.

Then complain about others not doing what you won't do yourself!

So yes, you do "...squabble, attack or other negative behaviors (sic)' on a regular basis... you just don't count it...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you are just plain old poor, son...
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless POS needy frustrated envious Democrat like you son!
Is that some sort of ruskie insult son? Something of an inside joke for you people?

Sorry. It blew right by.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to read carols posts, often off the wall...... your attempts must embarrass your family and friends.
-
Angela
Oh, quit reading off the restroom walls again, Robert Parker.

Try something original.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. In California, any assets acquired from earnings during a marriage are community property and those assets are divided into equal shares. Andrew should have had a will drawn up regarding his share but he didn't...
http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Public/Pamphlets/Wil...
show where your reference contradicts a single thing that Galt stated......

if you can read.....

here are the rules....

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/intest...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Col Corker wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmm.. pretty broad statement even for you.... what's "reality" carol? What's real? Disneyworld? Is that real or not? Is Mickey real? Well, I assume a girl in your line of work could answer THAT one...
Col Porker grunts again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Give Up Your Police State or Live Under It 6 min Dan Sanchez 1
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 15 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 28 min Gary North Videos 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min wojar 176,655
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 43 min Nono 3,894
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 44 min Shanaynay 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min Mister Tonka 97,731
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE