Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1112364 Apr 6, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Wax balls for sure. What a creepy psycho!
Nyet comrade idiot, not me.

Go postal now.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112365 Apr 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is irony here in that you were lecturing us on good usage of the English language while trashing it with your poor sentence structure.
Pompous Azzes are normally humorless souls.
You are the "Pompous Azz". You can't even follow a simple conversation. I would be the last person to "lecture" anyone on the use of the English language. It was "Fake Teacher" who told Leosnana "Please do not end your sentence with a preposition." I merely pointed out that ending a sentence with a preposition is no big deal. Try to stay focused or bow out.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1112366 Apr 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, if he were not so utterly stupid I would almost feel sorry for that idiot .It's obvious he has no friends family or life.
You couldn't be more wrong. You are the moron that lives here Wilhelm, not me!

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1112367 Apr 6, 2014
Husband’s Text Message to his wife:

Honey, a car has hit me in my office parking lot. Paula brought me to the Hospital.

They have been making tests and taking X-rays

The blow to my head has been very strong, fortunately it seems that did not cause any serious injury, but I have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg, and they may have to amputate the right foot.

Wife’s Response:

Who is Paula?

(Thought this was kinda funny....)

Location hidden

#1112368 Apr 6, 2014
FakeTeacher wrote:
<quoted text> Please don't end your sentence with it.
ShinningelectrOn says you are a "Pompous Azz".
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1112369 Apr 6, 2014
Funken Wagnall wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume to know my balls, yet I'm the creepy psycho? Progressive logic.
The Obamabots think everyone that posts from CT is me. They think CT is a city in one of Obama' 57 states.

Orlando, FL

#1112370 Apr 6, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Same ol', same ol' Fox posts -
Galt seems to work for the VA and the Post Office?
So how do you feel about a 325 pound drone crashing near an elementary school in Pennsylvania? Or drones, in general, flying over our heads in our own country?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1112371 Apr 6, 2014
Funken Wagnall wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume to know my balls, yet I'm the creepy psycho? Progressive logic.
So now a slimy cretin like you now wants us to believe that you have balls??? HAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Orlando, FL

#1112372 Apr 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lost coverage, lost doctors, lost hospitals, higher premiums, higher deductibles, higher taxes.....
and just a general pain in the ass to please a few welfare moochers....
you DemoKKKrats are screwed....and the more you lie about it, the more you blame the insurance companies instead of looking in the mirror, the more pissed-off the voters get.....
And we have no idea how many of those 7.1 million are actually newly insured and have actually paid.

And might not know anytime soon.
Patrick

United States

#1112373 Apr 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.....
Everyone's a critic -- especially if you're a polarizing former president who now exhibits oil paintings.

Reaction is pouring in on former President George W. Bush's portraits of world leaders, unveiled this week in a gallery show at Mr. Bush's presidential library in Dallas. And thus far, the reviews are mixed.

George W. Bush paints world leaders
"They are not bad so much as cautious, vacant, even servile -- paintings by an artist anxious, or perhaps incapable, of doing anything that might leave a mark," scoffed the Guardian's Jason Farago, who seemed offended that Mr. Bush hadn't offered some unique insight into the leaders he painted.
"It is futile to gaze at these paintings and discover anything of importance about Bush's foreign policy, or even much about Bush's post-retirement life," Farago wrote. "Or if they do, they say only this: both the painting and the policy reflect a man untroubled by outside judgment, certain beyond any doubt of his rectitude and self-worth."

The Telegraph's Alistair Cooke observed that "Bush paints in a similar fashion to the way he talks - affecting a folksy, homespun, plain-speaking tone, with just enough ham-fisted strangeness and bungling missteps to keep things interesting."

Several critics were particularly drawn to Mr. Bush's painting of Russian President Vladimir Putin, speculating on what it might say about the relationship between the two men.
Patrick

United States

#1112375 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you feel about a 325 pound drone crashing near an elementary school in Pennsylvania? Or drones, in general, flying over our heads in our own country?
a bit Like Eisenhower's comment on the Military Industrial Complex in the 1950s.

Orlando, FL

#1112376 Apr 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope soon he starts using them on you un-American lowlife lying baggers, a drone is a terrible thing to waste. You are already a dummy so we will just add the test part.
Your response doesn't surprise me in the least.

How sad.

Would GW's or Mitt's drones flying over our heads be okay?
Patrick

United States

#1112377 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have no idea how many of those 7.1 million are actually newly insured and have actually paid.
And might not know anytime soon.
Galt can get you a government job? Post Office or VA
Patrick

United States

#1112379 Apr 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obamabots think everyone that posts from CT is me. They think CT is a city in one of Obama' 57 states.
As a UK subject, why do you Hate America
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1112380 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoosh!

There's went a B-52 right over you head son.....

BTW, how would you feel about ruskie satellites flying over your head?

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1112381 Apr 6, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
a bit Like Eisenhower's comment on the Military Industrial Complex in the 1950s.
the original text of his farewell speech had it correctly as the "military/ industrial/ congressional complex" as that is the truth. the first two cannot function at all without the funding from the latter.

Ike was "advised" to take out the congressional part....politics rule over truth.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1112382 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response doesn't surprise me in the least.
How sad.
Would GW's or Mitt's drones flying over our heads be okay?
why you have a porblem with drones? you clearly have no idea what you are talking about with them...

just one more example of you being a sheep and making a fool of yourself with you ignorance..
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1112384 Apr 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more wrong. You are the moron that lives here Wilhelm, not me!
In the last three years I have been on here about 3-4 different times up north 2-3 weeks at a time, around Fredricksberg Va, or Bumpass as I did some work for he Lake Anna area, and now here for the last couple months, and every time I come on here you are here with your fifty different imaginary friends. You want so bad for anyone to be as miserable and lonely as you are. So now you are getting desperate as your age and many issues are catching up with your decrepit azz.[And it shows] DIE you old loser, make what few members of your family that will even own up to your stupid azz happy.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1112385 Apr 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-colonialist.. You mean like in our evolutionary War????
You people are dumber than sh*t
LOL!! Speak for yourself, fool.

Location hidden

#1112386 Apr 6, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go you one better -¨USA¨ used to despise Obama and even questioned his citizenship.
Everyone already knows how I previously felt about Obama. If you will recall, I investigated his citizenship thoroughly; all the way to Hawaii's Health Department and found the propaganda regarding his not being born in Hawaii was, without question, a bunch of bull.

You see, I am capable of gaining knowledge through logical thinking. You, on the other hand, are stuck on stupid. Before Obama ever took office, you announced that you were not going to support him, period. You must be so proud of your staunch ignorance.

As an aside, it is sad to see you lowering yourself to the level of Kvetch and her coven.

“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 52,386
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 185,932
Abby 3-30-15 4 hr tiredofit 12
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Almost amish 71,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
Amy 3-30-15 8 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]