Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1762755 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1114062 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Family takes 9-mo-old baby into hiding after child charged with attempted murder in Pakistan
LAHORE, Pakistan - Relatives of a nine-month old baby charged with attempted murder in Pakistan have taken him into hiding, one said on Tuesday, in a case that has thrown a spotlight on Pakistan's dysfunctional criminal justice system.
Baby Musa Khan appeared in court in the city of Lahore last week, charged with attempted murder along with his father and grandfather after a mob protesting against gas cuts and price increases stoned police and gas company workers trying to collect overdue bills.
"Police are vindictive. Now they are trying to settle the issue on personal grounds, that's why I sent my grandson to Faisalabad for protection," the baby's grandfather, Muhammad Yasin, told Reuters, referring to a central Pakistani city.
The baby is on bail and due to appear at the next hearing on April 12 but Yasin said he was not sure if he would take him to court for the case.
"There is immense pressure on me from various corners," he said.
At his first appearance in court last week, Musa cried while his fingerprints were taken by a court official. Later, the baby sucked on a bottle of milk and tried to grab journalists' microphones as his grandfather spoke to the media.
"He does not even know how to pick up his milk bottle properly, how can he stone the police?" Yasin asked journalists at the court last Thursday.
http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/04/08/pakistani...
How absurd

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1114065 Apr 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Isn't it funny how reich wingers don't know whether to cheer or boo Obama?
So to 'compromise,' they just sit quietly on the side like a child in timeout......
It is funny because it is the same Monkey Hustle by the democrats: Flim Flam Scootin' Scam.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1114067 Apr 9, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> http://mediatrackers.org/wisconsin/2014/04/04...
For 2014, the AFL-CIO has announced it will spend $300 million attempting to defeat five Republican governors, one of whom is Walker.
And the other lie in Wisconsin was that the Republicans spent more money as in 7 to 1-did you know the UNIONS don't have to report all the money they spend? you should be up in arms.
Lastly, these figures only account for sums legally required to be publicly reported (and assumes those sums are properly quantified). Rutgers University economist Leo Troy has estimated that actual union political spending is likely several times higher than generally reported. There is no reason to think otherwise in this case.
In short, it is not clear the left was outspent in its attempts to reverse Gov. Walker’s reforms. And the widely-repeated claim that the left was outspent by more than 7-to-1 in the most recent recall election is clearly false.
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/06/07/no-dems...
But as with all democrats: PD believes everything they say: Flim Flam Scootin' Scam-It the Monkey Hustle.
lol! You know what son? That transparency is great!

Unlike reich wingers like Koch eh?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1114068 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah...the guys that can predict the weather very accurately a few days out with those formulas...sure pal.
you can't even do the math to not lie about getting your draft lottery number over a year before the very first one was drawn, and you talk about math??!?
really, lying scum?
What guys, Al Gorzeera, Barrack Obama? These doomsday predictions are always 10, 20, 100 years out. Always saving "our children". As long as nitwit predictions are made, nitwits, like you, will fall for them. No surprise though, you fell for "Hope and Change" too. Fcking moron.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1114069 Apr 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to experts, you hold that title. Rarely do I neglect to provide a credible source to back up any of my posts. But we've yet to see one reliable source from you to back up your amassed knowledge and inside information; albeit, unsubstantiated.
when do you ever provide a credible source? i prove your crap to be false all the time! just like your waterboarding crap today. and all your bullshit about the maker of the "innocence of Muslims " film yesterday....too funny...

you spew more bullshit than anyone on this site!

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1114070 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet the real facts they got that info before he was waterboarded and when they started waterboarding him, the valid intel stopped.
the other famous guy they waterboarded admitted to thirty plots or so that were all false...
why are you always wrong about everything?
must be time for you to go soon, huh?
Source?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1114071 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he proof the theory and established a baseline that the formula was TRUE.
An unproven theory/math equation is worthless and unscientific.
Really son? How did Einstein 'prove' the formula in his day?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1114072 Apr 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly, with a backhoe.
Keep your racial slurs to yourself. Uneducated fool.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1114074 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, once again you fail to explain what this alleged new concept is and why it is considered to be any more valuable at teaching math than the traditional method.
You APPARENTLY do not understand it -
But apparently you claim to understand E=MC^2.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1114077 Apr 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What guys, Al Gorzeera, Barrack Obama? These doomsday predictions are always 10, 20, 100 years out. Always saving "our children". As long as nitwit predictions are made, nitwits, like you, will fall for them. No surprise though, you fell for "Hope and Change" too. Fcking moron.
Ask them to post the predications made 10 years ago and justify.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1114078 Apr 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the plan was to keep them from capturing and doing that to you.
The CIA had to go through waterboarding themselves. That's what Americans do. We make sure we know what it feels like first. How many terrorists behead themselves first?
wow. so.... you're claiming Americans never committed atrocities, son?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1114079 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when do you ever provide a credible source? i prove your crap to be false all the time! just like your waterboarding crap today. and all your bullshit about the maker of the "innocence of Muslims " film yesterday....too funny...
You do? How is the weather on the Moon, Moonbat?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1114080 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when do you ever provide a credible source? i prove your crap to be false all the time! just like your waterboarding crap today. and all your bullshit about the maker of the "innocence of Muslims " film yesterday....too funny...
No bluff zone!

Produce your source and facts.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1114083 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The mathematics in this situation has not be proven
The mathematics utilized in climate modeling has indeed been proven.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1114084 Apr 9, 2014
Dem Mayor Cancels Memorial for Killed Police Officer, Attends Funeral of the Cop’s Killer

April 8, 2014 By Greg Campbell

inShare
Dana Outlaw

If this is the face of modern “progressivism,” count me out…

Democrat Mayor Dana Outlaw of New Bern, North Carolina, has made his priorities very clear.

In a shocking move that is sure to disgust those who value law and order and the sacrifices made by police officers across the country, Mayor Outlaw has opted to cancel the memorial held for slain police officer Alexander Thalmann and, instead, attend the funeral of the convicted felon who murdered the police officer.

The Examiner reports:
One-thousand “brothers in blue” came to pay their respects this afternoon to Officer Alexander Thalmann, 22, killed in the line of duty in New Bern, N.C., last week.

Thalmann’s partner, Officer Justin Wester, 23, is recovering from a gunshot wound to his leg from the shootout that left convicted felon, Bryan Stallings, 35, dead.

The incident happened March 28, in the housing projects known as Craven Terrace.

The town’s grief was made even more painful by the local administration’s handling of events following the young officer’s death.

For unknown reasons, newly elected, Mayor Dana Outlaw chose to attend Thursday’s funeral of the career criminal.

Adding insult to injury, last night’s planned memorial for local citizens to say “goodbye” to Alexander Thalmann was cancelled by the mayor’s office.

It was alleged that two of the city’s aldermen had invited relatives of the killer to attend the vigil. Rather than rescind the invitation, the city chose to cancel the event.

Officer Thalmann’s death seems to have had a greater impact on the mourning residents of New Bern than the mayor.

On the day his officer died from being shot in the face, Mayor Outlaw posted this on his Facebook page:

First I’m sure I share with you the enjoyment that perhaps old man winter is gone and we are about to embark on the beautiful weather New Bern is known for. I know the fishermen, boaters, water sport lovers are looking forward to a beautiful spring and summer, I know I am.

Almost as an afterthought, he wrote:

With heavy heart I hope all of society joins me in praying for the family of another hero who lost his life, 22 year old Alexander Thalmann.

Alexander Thalmann was also a Lance Corporal in the Marine Reserves with a Combat Logistic Battalion in Raleigh. He has had two overseas deployments to Afghanistan.

If actions indicate priorities, it would appear that New Bern’s Democrat mayor values the legacy of a cop-killer and even jawing about the weather over respecting a fallen hero.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1114089 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the idiot who wastes his days making "insult" posts
lol! how idiotically ironic of you.......

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1114090 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The mathematics in this situation has not be proven
yes, in fact they have...it is the models that are , as yet, imperfect.

one more issue you are wrong about...imagine!?

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1114092 Apr 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your racial slurs to yourself. Uneducated fool.
Uneducated? I'm not the one using manual labor to dig a ditch when there are things like backhoes.
No wonder you're the Mighty Dumb Builder
TheIndependentMa jority

Heidrick, KY

#1114093 Apr 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Two people with equivalent positions doing the same job.
See, that's where you're seriously mathematically challenged DUHMMY.

Because that equation does NOT define equal "WORK".

Kinda like negative numbers BELOW the ZERO marker do NOT equate to positive ones Above the zero marker. Damn DUHMmies.

(No damn wonder you brainless worms are such MORONS, always stuck in LOSERville.)

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1114096 Apr 9, 2014
President Obama’s persistent ’77-cent’ claim on the wage gap gets a new Pinocchio rating

Obama has 4x now misused stats/math to make a bogus claim.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 59 min The real Rudy 115
84 shootings in May 5 hr MAGA 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr judy 64,692
Paul Ryan Achieved his Goal Tax Breaks for the ... 13 hr Krumb Cakes 1
News Chicago man charged for rash of carjackings, fa... 17 hr lol 1
Trump says Kids Over Medicated 23 hr Tuck Frump 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) Fri MPMMB 12,330

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages