Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395654 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1113297 Apr 8, 2014
I never tell lies. I have the most transparent Administration in History!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1113298 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
They were bound and determined to guarantee failure and a weaker nation by dividing us. Hopefully, reality is starting to sink in.
you are insane.why would a guy spend his entire life to become president only to ruin that country?

you are certifiably insane...
Slash

United States

#1113299 Apr 8, 2014
A dumb woman like carol pretending she attended college.

Did you get a bachelors in envelope stuffing?

LOL.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1113300 Apr 8, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep!
Slash

United States

#1113301 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you're calling your posts correctly. Think I speak for Galt as well in saying thank you.
Oink like a pig then.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1113302 Apr 8, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
She questions Obamas education and expects someone to believe she's a college grad.
She's just demonstrated, again, that she doesn't know the difference between Big!0 and top 10.

Whatever, she's not an engineer for sure and I'm not really sure she ever mentioned that she actually graduated from UI or what sort of degree she has. Could be a B Ed or maybe nursing related.

Don't really give a fk, she lies about everything else__probably lying about that too.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1113303 Apr 8, 2014
Interventionism and Ignorance

Three political scientists review some recent survey evidence on public opinion and knowledge about other countries. They found that the less that Americans know about where Ukraine is the more likely they are to favor military action in response to the crisis:

However, the further our respondents thought that Ukraine was from its actual location, the more they wanted the U.S. to intervene militarily. Even controlling for a series of demographic characteristics and participants’ general foreign policy attitudes, we found that the less accurate our participants were, the more they wanted the U.S. to use force, the greater the threat they saw Russia as posing to U.S. interests, and the more they thought that using force would advance U.S. national security interests [bold mine-DL]; all of these effects are statistically significant at a 95 percent confidence level. Our results are clear, but also somewhat disconcerting: The less people know about where Ukraine is located on a map, the more they want the U.S. to intervene militarily.

It makes sense that ignorance about a country’s location and its importance to U.S. security would be associated with a preference for more aggressive policies. Those that know the least about the country and U.S. interests presumably would be more likely to accept arguments that exaggerate the threat to the U.S., especially if they are relying on news sources that sensationalize the events and hype the threat in order to attract an audience. Because these respondents have a poorer understanding of the most basic facts, the more likely they are to fall for alarmist demands for “action” and the less likely they are to have considered the considerable dangers and costs that a hard-line response would almost certainly entail. These findings suggest that an increase in public knowledge about the facts of the crisis would further reduce Americans’ support for punitive measures against Russia, since at least some of this support relies on a serious lack of understanding of the location and context of the crisis.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

FOX talking head: Next to Russia somewhere! I can see it from my backyard!

maybe if he/she/it/FOX-talking-head was a Polack and not a Palin.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1113304 Apr 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord. Everyone is right. You are dumber than sh*t. Period.
Wrong, libtard. Fetch is not, but you certainly are a dumbfk.

Go play with your stretch pants, lowlife.
Slash

United States

#1113305 Apr 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>Good lord. Everyone is right. You are dumber than sh*t. Period.
Traumatic brain injury.
Slash

United States

#1113306 Apr 8, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
I never tell lies. I have the most transparent Administration in History!
Nostrilfuckface for sure.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1113307 Apr 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>liberal indoctrination...read: teaching the truth.
...so says the liar that claimed to be a "conservative"...
Slash

United States

#1113308 Apr 8, 2014
Wonder if Roxlo got a 4th DUI?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1113309 Apr 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing more than another Republican witch hunt.
Must be part of that War on Women thing, huh dolt?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1113310 Apr 8, 2014
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1113311 Apr 8, 2014
Voter fraud in North Carolina? Not so fast

Conservative supporters of voting restrictions think they’ve found the holy grail in North Carolina: A genuine case of massive voter fraud that can be used to justify efforts to make it harder to vote.

The reality, of course, is far less clear. Non-partisan election experts are already pouring cold water on the claims, noting that other recent allegations of major voting irregularities have fizzled upon closer scrutiny.

....Consider the recent experience of North Carolina’s southern neighbor. Last year, South Carolina’s DMV used Social Security matches to help find more than 900 people listed as dead who had voted in recent years, setting off a spate of hand-wringing about fraud. Attorney General Alan Wilson, a Republican, used the findings to argue for the state’s strict voter ID law—which was later softened after the Justice Department objected. But state law enforcement ultimately found not a single person who deliberately cast a ballot in the name of a dead person.

Nearly half the cases were the result of clerical errors by poll-workers. Others were attributed to DMV officials finding that Social Security numbers matched but not making sure that names did, among several problems.(About 45,370 people have been assigned by the Social Security Administration to each four-digit combination of numbers.)

In Iowa, Ohio, and Florida, attention-generating charges of voter fraud or non-citizen voting also have failed to live up to the hype once investigations were conducted.

“I am banking on poll-worker error for data entry on who voted for many of those,” Levitt told msnbc.“It may be that there are a handful that are actually double votes.” He estimated that number in the single digits.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/voter-fraud-north-...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1113312 Apr 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The extent of your stupidity actually amazes me at times. Obama doesn't send Jesse Jackson anywhere. Truth is, Obama did not send anyone to represent the White House. Heck, just last month Kerry told a congressional committee that Maduro’s government is engaging in a “terror campaign” and that the U.S. is prepared to impose sanctions if necessary. Hardly a voice of support for the Venezuelan leader. You are ignorant beyond words.
But not as ignorant as you Stretchy Haute Couture Pants: YOU LIE: even your liberal SNOPES says you LIE:The U.S. sent an official delegation to Hugo Chávez's funeral. TRUE TRUE TRUE.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/thatcher...

Liar liar, ignorant stretchy pants on fire. ROTFLMAO

When usmsince1948 says FACT--always remember that it is a femi-nazi lie.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1113313 Apr 8, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
...so says the liar that claimed to be a "conservative"...
so says the coward who can't prove otherwise...
Slash

United States

#1113314 Apr 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's just demonstrated, again, that she doesn't know the difference between Big!0 and top 10.

Whatever, she's not an engineer for sure and I'm not really sure she ever mentioned that she actually graduated from UI or what sort of degree she has. Could be a B Ed or maybe nursing related.

Don't really give a fk, she lies about everything else__probably lying about that too.
Well she does have that fkn imbecile Galt helping her lie.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1113315 Apr 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you attempt to talk about issues you clearly do not understand?
the film maker was arrested for breaking his felony probation agreement. the guy was a meth dealer and in for bank fraud.
part of his probation was he wouldn't use alias's which he did, back he goes. also that he wouldn't use the internet unsupervised, which he did. back he goes... or that he wouldn't lie to his probation officer, which he did, back he goes...
they dropped several other of his probation violations....
you need to take a serious look at where you get your information, as you are always wrong about everything...all the other information you think you have is most likely wrong also...
you do know you can actually check on these idiotic things you post before you make a fool of yourself, don't you? a two second google search would have shown you that you were wrong before posted.....
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was only arrested after the attack and his video was discovered on YouTube using an alias after having some trouble with the law in the past.

In August of last year, he was released from prison to serve his remaining sentence in a halfway house and on probation for the next four years. In September, he was released from the halfway house to the custody of a pastor in California.

His life will always be in danger because of that video. But you have no problem with that. Just videos that smear Christ and the Christian faith are allowed in a free country because of free speech - according to you and people like you. Correct?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1113317 Apr 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's just demonstrated, again, that she doesn't know the difference between Big!0 and top 10.
Thought you knew everything about me like you do about everything else. You're slipping. As usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,114
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min loose cannon 216,867
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 14 min TeePee TWIT 26
True BRILLIANCE and so correct. 33 min Just sayin- 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 49 min Red_Forman 1,119
last post wins! (Dec '10) 50 min Red_Forman 2,146
News 24 great spots for fried chicken in Chicago 50 min bozo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr CrunchyBacon 102,496
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages