Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419746 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1113329 Apr 8, 2014
Don't forget libtards!!! You are suppose to cheer, clap, and applaud next week when millions of Americans file their taxes in support of all the tax laws passed!!!!!!!!!!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1113330 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you knew everything about me like you do about everything else. You're slipping. As usual.
Spoken like a true narcissistic sociopath. I don't really give a crap about your personal life babe. It is you who (stupidly) spent five plus years explaining many of the details.

I've got a good memory__I know when you're lying__deal with it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1113331 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was only arrested after the attack and his video was discovered on YouTube using an alias after having some trouble with the law in the past.
In August of last year, he was released from prison to serve his remaining sentence in a halfway house and on probation for the next four years. In September, he was released from the halfway house to the custody of a pastor in California.
His life will always be in danger because of that video. But you have no problem with that. Just videos that smear Christ and the Christian faith are allowed in a free country because of free speech - according to you and people like you. Correct?
Are you a member of the Calvary Church? Did you hear about Pastor Bob Coy stepping down for "moral failure"?
Slash

United States

#1113332 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, anyway, I've said my 2 cents' worth for the time being.

But isn't anyone else besides me a little concerned that the dollar might collapse even before the end of Obama's second term?

Because that concerns me a lot.
Bye!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1113333 Apr 8, 2014
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/e...

Elizabeth Warren, Kingmaker?

Inside the Massachusetts senator's fight to keep the Senate blue in 2014.

Democrats' chances of keeping control of the Senate in 2014 don't look great. FiveThirtyEight polling guru Nate Silver recently predicted that "Republicans are now slight favorites to win at least six seats and capture the chamber," and the Washington Post's Monkey Cage blog gives the GOP an 80 percent chance of taking the Senate in 2014. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) isn't up for election this year. But the liberal darling is throwing her name—and her fundraising mojo—behind an effort to preserve the Dems' majority.

Warren has already raised $1.2 million this election season for 22 Senate candidates, including Sens. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), and Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), according to Warren's political operation. That's a lot of dough. "Most members of Congress are not capable of raising that much for their colleagues…She's a rock star,"

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1113334 Apr 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love to beat a dead horse. There was every reason to believe there was a "spontaneous demonstration" given the events of that day besides the FACT that Ansar Al-Shari'ah made a video on September 12, 2012 that the attacks were a "spontaneous and popular uprising." Go back to giving tuning tips. You're no good here.
I'm assuming you're referring to the events that CNN had Nick Roberts covering all day that day and intervewing the demonstrators that were telling everyone watching CNN the demonstrations wwere planned to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison. Is that the "events" you are referring to?
Or, are you referring to the events in Benghazi when Stevens met with the Turkish counterparts and strolled around the compound afterward as if nothing was happening until Al Qaeda blasted their way into the compound.

Again, what evidence did the White House or the State Department ever have of any "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened and Obama lied about for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1113335 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, anyway, I've said my 2 cents' worth for the time being.
But isn't anyone else besides me a little concerned that the dollar might collapse even before the end of Obama's second term?
Because that concerns me a lot.
Yep! The idiots are partying while the iceburg looms in the distance.
Slash

United States

#1113336 Apr 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see now...
They blast their way into the compound with an assault team so fast they catch the first person they kill in an open room and force Stevens into the safe room alone, while a different team was positioned to stop any help from coming from the CIA annex, which after there was no response from Obama for several hours, that security team repositioned and attacked the CIA annex and killed two more Americans. Yup. Poor planning.
The President of Libya detained 50 Al Qaeda and interrogated them, and he told Obama the attack was planned 6 months before, which would have been before the video Obama lied about even existed.
However, if you want to ask the terrorists themselves, disguise yourself as a western news network and just walk around Libya or Tunisia. The terrorists will find you and give you an interview and tell you all about it.
So, if every western journalist that drops out of the sky into Libya can find those terrorists, why can't Obama find them?
How's the job search, you fkn deadbeat midget?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1113337 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You, my liberal friend, have a lying issue. Not once have I ever said Obama didn't graduate from college. You made that up and, therefore, it became truth. No wonder you are so easily swayed by the powerful and power hungry.
Wake up. Or wise up. Do something. Just snap out of it. You're in a self-induced state of propagandized hypnosis. They might tell you to start acting like a chicken or something else even more embarrassing.
Actually, Obama did receive a degree from Harvard, however "earned" that degree was. How he ever got admitted to Harvard is a mystery after he dropped out at Occidental and never attended classes at Columbia.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1113338 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was only arrested after the attack and his video was discovered on YouTube using an alias after having some trouble with the law in the past.
In August of last year, he was released from prison to serve his remaining sentence in a halfway house and on probation for the next four years. In September, he was released from the halfway house to the custody of a pastor in California.
His life will always be in danger because of that video. But you have no problem with that. Just videos that smear Christ and the Christian faith are allowed in a free country because of free speech - according to you and people like you. Correct?
yes, why didn't you look this up before you made your previous stupid post about this? "some trouble with the law"?? he was a felon, you idiot! an meth maker and an internet bank fraudster....some trouble...sheesh!

i have always stated that all the religious cults should be shown for what they are, false cults. and islam is part of the same cult as christianity..just a different sect. you can't even get your own cult right...

St. Croix valley

#1113339 Apr 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming you're referring to the events that CNN had Nick Roberts covering all day that day and intervewing the demonstrators that were telling everyone watching CNN the demonstrations wwere planned to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison. Is that the "events" you are referring to?
Or, are you referring to the events in Benghazi when Stevens met with the Turkish counterparts and strolled around the compound afterward as if nothing was happening until Al Qaeda blasted their way into the compound.
Again, what evidence did the White House or the State Department ever have of any "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened and Obama lied about for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
i gave you several interviews with people in Cairo protesting there on 9-11 about the video..

why do you have to lie about that?

St. Croix valley

#1113340 Apr 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been taught to go against everything this country stands for from a very early age - from his mother who made him believe third world countries had an advantage over prosperous ones to Marxist mentors like Frank Marshall Davis who was very prominent in his life according to Obama's own words to Black Liberation Theology and Reverend Jeremiah Wright who blamed all of the ills in the black community on "whitey" for 20 years while Obama sat in his church and listened to him..
It's payback time. Don't you get it?
no, no one gets it as it is one of the most absurd fantasies i have ever heard. even looking for bigfoot is more sane than this idiotic fantasy of yours.

nothing he has done supports your fantasy...why is that?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1113341 Apr 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it isn't....
you once again show you cannot correctly connect two thoughts...this is why you look so foolish all the time.
You keep running away from these questions. I'm merely trying to help you face reality. If you answer these questions, you will take the first step to thinking for yourself, however painful that step will be for you.

What evidence did the White House or State Department ever have of any "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened and Obama lied about for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?

and....

How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be to abruptly change their story line to match it in the hours before the attack in Benghazi began?

I'm really interested in your answer to the last question.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1113342 Apr 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not favor tax money being used to aid the poor but claims to be a Christian.
The disdain for the poor is greater among the middle class since they know they are one paycheck away from poverty.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1113343 Apr 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i gave you several interviews with people in Cairo protesting there on 9-11 about the video..
why do you have to lie about that?
I got you CNN and Nick Roberts interviewing people live all day telling you the demonstrations were planned to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison. I got you CNN and Nick Roberts interviewing the PLANNED main speaker at the PLANNED demonstration, the brother of the blind sheik, telling you and every person in the entire United States that watches CNN the demonstrations were PLANNED to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison.
Do you have something more credible that live reporting and interviews by CNN?

Now, how did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be to abruptily change their story line to match it in the hours before the attack in Benghazi began, when they had been reporting live all day long about the PLANNED demonstrations they knew would occur on that day?

St. Croix valley

#1113344 Apr 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Obama did receive a degree from Harvard, however "earned" that degree was. How he ever got admitted to Harvard is a mystery after he dropped out at Occidental and never attended classes at Columbia.
seems they mad a good choice in admitting him, huh? the kids gone far...about as far as one can go, really.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1113345 Apr 8, 2014
Okay, I'm back already. Just had a few chores to do.

But how interesting is this new double standard that even the New York Times is reporting?

"Even as Mr. Obama seeks to make an issue of the gender gap in compensation across the country, however, his own hiring is facing some scrutiny. The recent study, by the conservative American Enterprise Institute, showed that the median annual salary for women in the White House last year was $65,000, while the median annual salary for men was $73,729. The study was based on White House salary data."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/08/us/politics...

Corrupt politicians and Hollyweird celebrities are like peas in a pod.

They always know what's best for us peasants while they have the dough and the power to be the hypocritical progressive liberals that they are .

St. Croix valley

#1113346 Apr 8, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The disdain for the poor is greater among the middle class since they know they are one paycheck away from poverty.
if they are paycheck from poverty, i wouldn't call them middle class.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1113347 Apr 8, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama's "good intentions" are putting more and more in the middle class in the poverty class a lot quicker.

St. Croix valley

#1113348 Apr 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep running away from these questions. I'm merely trying to help you face reality. If you answer these questions, you will take the first step to thinking for yourself, however painful that step will be for you.
What evidence did the White House or State Department ever have of any "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened and Obama lied about for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
and....
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be to abruptly change their story line to match it in the hours before the attack in Benghazi began?
I'm really interested in your answer to the last question.
none of your questions are even based in reality. i have shown this to you over and over again..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Into The Night 61,065
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 222,680
last post wins! (Dec '10) 10 hr honeymylove 2,427
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr Ize Found 70,958
last post wins! (Apr '13) 13 hr They cannot kill ... 1,475
Social Security 14 hr Master L-Bates 8
Star news is Annoying. 14 hr Jerkt toff 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages