Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 51,092)

Showing posts 1,021,821 - 1,021,840 of1,078,483
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so it's wrong for a Party to embrace the majority opinion?
i know it is for you guys, but the rest of us are going with the consensus. just look at how embracing the minority opinion has failed the GOP.
The opinion is about equal and you just admitted your principals are based on vote hustling.

Nothing to brag about.
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
''woodentick'' never supplies a link....
we are supposed to take his word as fact...
As we are yours, apparently...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Everything he touches turns to shit. From the unrecoverable debt, to impossible green companies, the middle east, to destructive government programs; naming a few. Now, we add Government Motors.
Even a bumbling, well intentioned idiot gets it right once in a while. By accident, if nothing else. Not Obama. He hates America. How much proof does one need? What other conclusion can one make?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Col Corker wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely, actually. If your "belief" is based on the existence of an extra-terrestrial being, that means your "opinion" is also based on the existence of an extra-terrestrial being. In either case it is impossible for you to prove the existence of the very being YOU BASE YOUR ENTIRE WORLDVIEW UPON! Therefore, you leave others with no other choice but to ignore your opinion which is based entirely upon facts not in evidence.... Do you define, "reality," differently?
I guess you forgot to read the Bill of Rights especially the parts about freedom of speech and religion

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
maybe you should try that line on a forum that isn't populated with FOXbots.
I hate to be the one that informs you but your choices in links and websites are not that great...

In a 'true' academic setting they would get you Ds or Fs/incompletes and possibly investigated for academic fraud...
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

flack wrote:
Seems a Chinese ship may have located a bing in the South Indian Ocean.
OH MY GOD, THAT'S THE MOST EXCITING POST FROM YOU YET.
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only advantage is it separates the headline readers from those who really know and understand what is going on.
That would be you, presumably? Would you mind telling me what the lead story in the NY Times was today? The Washington Post? The Tribune? The Penny Saver?... You have no EARTHLY idea what's going on because you're not even a "headline reader," you're a n old dried up waste of space... that's different..

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you for confirming that voter fraud is a serious problem.......
Good morning. I pointed out no such thing. I pointed out voter fraud is real but extremely rare. Certainly not a "serious problem". For example, the Texas (a state that has claimed they have a huge problem with voter fraud) Attorney General's Office reported that they had 50 convictions from 2002-2012. In my opinion, the results of the 2001 election show that true voter fraud involves voter machines.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not like it yesterday when numerous people pointed out that he was confusing his opinions for facts.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Col Corker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, nothing like a wise mentor directing his charges gently onto the right path...
You have to be 'empowered' to direct people silly....

you are submissive and weak, that's why you have to vote for food, retirement, insurance....you know the list...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>After what Clinton did this country, frankly I was surprised Bush could hold it together as long as he did, now an honest person would admit that. It is five years later, we are still in a recession, the entire world is in disarray. And your President, Barack Hussein is a failure. You can take your brown shirt off anytime.
So... what you're saying is bushie boy did far worse than expected and Obama's doing a far better job to counter bushie boy's stupidity than any reich winger they've offered can?

Ok, I'll admit that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>like I said you liberals could care less about children, children, children. Unless, of course, you are aborting them.
Are you saying Breitbart's widow is not an adult?

So... that would make Andy a pedophile, right son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Whata Country, Barack Hussein Obama asked for the job, with all that in place? "Elect me, Elect me, I'll stop the war? Problem was he couldn't control the "towelheads" and the war continues. All of what you post happened within Barack Hussein Obama's tenure as President. Tell us something we don't know
Oh! You want a country to control people.

Then you should live in China son. Or even Singapore.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. I read the law off the DMV site.
When did you post this alleged article?
Foolish foolish foolish. There are fifty states, each with it's very own DMV to support the laws of that particular state.

Pray tell__which of those DMV's are you citing???

Additionally__it was the political right who led the charge against E-Verify citing privacy issues. Has it occurred to you that your silly scanning solutions put the "scanees" at tremendous risk for identity theft.
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you forgot to read the Bill of Rights especially the parts about freedom of speech and religion
No, nope... I read it... You see, this is sort of like me wanting you to define "reality...." You see these 18th century scribblings as something sacrosanct, immutable, perfect already... I see them as nothing of the sort. You have my permission to play electric guitars and rip phone books apart for Jesus. what you DON'T have is my permission to make laws regarding me and the absence of those things. Whatever was intended by "The Bill of Rights" it is OBVIOUS that you subvert it at every turn. You admire and quote those passages that seem to support your inane arguments in some way and decry those that don't; you have selective reading...

Your opinion is worthless, it is NOT based in "reality," according to carol, at least... and to me...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet i did for this.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Criminals and Perverts aka the Democrat Party.
The Radical Homosexuals are your pet projects. Less that 2% of the entire population: embrace them.
Isn't that what that 1930's German leader considered jews son?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying radical Christians and radical Muslims have something in common?
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
and so.....
Man, 70, Stoned to Death for Being Gay: Police
Suspect said the Old Testament told him that gays must be stoned, police say
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Man...
pretty sure that's not a 'mute point'. whatever the hell that is.
You sniveling, spineless progressives cannot suck it up and admit that most violent acts against gays is due to the Islam.

Your faux outrage to one religion while ignoring the real hate crimes done by another indicates you don't give a damn about gays.

All it is vote hustling-no principals at all.
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

So, sticking with the "reality" theme for a while... is it realistic to cling to the vague tenets of an 18th century document that the AUTHORS had little regard for if it should fly in the face of rising water and natural "reality?" Are you suggesting the constitution holds more water than the earth does?
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now you're going to tell me you were fingerprinted by the cops for no reason at all?
This, from someone who doesn't know the difference between scripts and over the counter drugs that need an ID.
Realtime doesn't know the difference between many things - the two biggest being the crap he posts and reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,021,821 - 1,021,840 of1,078,483
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 174,473
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 12 min Brian Shepard 297
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 67,877
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Terry rigsby 48,843
Police Blotter (Jun '10) 27 min mewxico bOy 18
Five More Cool Technologies 34 min Joshua Krause 1
Abby 7-23 47 min Pippa 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs