Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,021,801 - 1,021,820 of 1,082,912 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Give it up lady you're making a fool out of yourself.
So, now you're going to tell me you were fingerprinted by the cops for no reason at all?

This, from someone who doesn't know the difference between scripts and over the counter drugs that need an ID.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us are 'chosen' to teach, to mentor others....
and some....well, they can't tie their shoes without a link from 'talkingpointsmemo'.....
lol

maybe you should try that line on a forum that isn't populated with FOXbots.
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us are 'chosen' to teach, to mentor others....
and some....well, they can't tie their shoes without a link from 'talkingpointsmemo'.....
One assumes you fall into the latter group?...
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

You're not "mentoring" anybody by telling them what they should think about your capitalist utopian dream... you're "preaching."
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Paul Ryan Says It's Okay For His Budget To Cut Medicare, But Not Okay For Democrats To Do It
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/01/ryan...
Hey propagandist. If you actually read the liberals so called "article" you will see the headline for this on the "Huf Po" is misleading.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
How Paul Ryan's Budget Paves the Way for Another Financial Crisis
Ryan’s plan would lead to more taxpayer bailouts of failing big banks—and by stripping down the budgets of the agencies meant to oversee those institutions, make failure more likely in the first place. But in the meantime, his friends on Wall Street could enjoy less regulation, less oversight, and more comfort that taxpayers will someday come to the rescue.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/179155/how-paul...
and before you nutjobs even start....Wall Street was all in for Mitt.
you are democrat....democrats suckle all their lives on safety nets...so a 'fiscal crash' won't hurt you one bit...

the only way you'd be hurt is if the presses ran out of ink or, we lose our credit rating and cannot borrow from the Chinese...
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Nancy Pelosi:
"Obamacare is exactly what the founding fathers wanted!"
BAAWWAAAHHHH!!!!
This was the Democrats "Speaker"?
All Democrats are nutjobs.
Saul Alinsky lives!
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying a person of faith has no right to an opinion?
Is that the kind of tolerance we can expect from Democrats?
Precisely, actually. If your "belief" is based on the existence of an extra-terrestrial being, that means your "opinion" is also based on the existence of an extra-terrestrial being. In either case it is impossible for you to prove the existence of the very being YOU BASE YOUR ENTIRE WORLDVIEW UPON! Therefore, you leave others with no other choice but to ignore your opinion which is based entirely upon facts not in evidence.... Do you define, "reality," differently?

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
face it carol...FOX has failed. most Americans think FOXbots are total cray-cray.
Mr Fox News,

You are confused-most Americas think Media Matters is cray-cray

No need to thank me for clearing up your confusion
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>America is waking up all right. Can you say conservative landslide? By the way, Mister Alzheimer, last November, there wasn't a National election. Glad I could help. PS: The zipper on your pants goes in front. Now, go finish your Postem.
Yep the poor baby is still smarting. When ever one is being shown up as a fool counter by using stupid[Republican play book] The rest of your mindless dribble is a personal matter that you will need to deal with.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Seems a Chinese ship may have located a bing in the South Indian Ocean.
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

You can expect no tolerance from me, whenever I see you folks I accelerate instinctively... the kids, granny, it makes no difference. You are very clearly my enemy... I would expect no more from y'all, were the circumstances reversed...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What say you about this?
Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay: mom
A Texas dad disgusted with his daughter’s lesbian lifestyle murdered the young woman and her lover, the girl’s mother said in a shocking twist to a gruesome case.
James Cosby, 46, bludgeoned his daughter Britney Cosby to death and shot her lover, Crystal Jackson, on March 6 before dumping the bodies near the ferry gate in Port Bolivar, Texas, police believe.
In his bedroom, which Cook described as a converted garage, the murder suspect had a copy of the Koran open to a page which talks about homosexuality as a sin, family advocate Quanell X told KHOU. The find may give some insight into Cosby’s disturbed mindset, the advocate said.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dad-kil...
so you're saying radical Christians and radical Muslims have something in common?

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

and so.....

Man, 70, Stoned to Death for Being Gay: Police

Suspect said the Old Testament told him that gays must be stoned, police say

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Man...

pretty sure that's not a 'mute point'. whatever the hell that is.
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Saul Alinsky lives!
Well, if he does he's certainly down there with you and the rest of the diaspora...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. I read the law off the DMV site.
When did you post this alleged article?
''woodentick'' never supplies a link....

we are supposed to take his word as fact...

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey propagandist. If you actually read the liberals so called "article" you will see the headline for this on the "Huf Po" is misleading.
All HuffPo headlines are misleading. USA has been going off for days based on a headline.

HuffPo then proceeds to offer opinion and oh, about the fourth to sixth paragraph you actually find out what was said by whom.

The only advantage is it separates the headline readers from those who really know and understand what is going on.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually more Americans than ever think the current administration led by your president is weak and dishonest. These Americans are intelligent and aware, not the ignorant and weak-minded people supporting this festering administration - a group of ¨bots¨ programmed to believe they cannot live without big brother's handouts and leash.
so one again our political history seems to have started in 2009. how convenient.
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you are democrat....democrats suckle all their lives on safety nets...so a 'fiscal crash' won't hurt you one bit...
the only way you'd be hurt is if the presses ran out of ink or, we lose our credit rating and cannot borrow from the Chinese...
Ah yes, nothing like a wise mentor directing his charges gently onto the right path...
Grey Ghost

Broad Run, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually more Americans than ever think the current administration led by your president is weak and dishonest. These Americans are intelligent and aware, not the ignorant and weak-minded people supporting this festering administration - a group of ¨bots¨ programmed to believe they cannot live without big brother's handouts and leash.
Which would be short for I'm a racist B1TCH, along with I'm smart and you aren't. Same BS different day..So I guess that makes you a "BOT" huh Doofus?
Col Corker

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

flack wrote:
Seems a Chinese ship may have located a bing in the South Indian Ocean.
Let us know when they find Bob...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min andet1987 4,565
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Terry rigsby 48,984
Word (Dec '08) 9 min andet1987 4,589
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min andet1987 476
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min wojar 175,038
Scat Man 29 min Coonskin 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive 45,861
Abby 7-29 2 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••