Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Thom Ferris

Los Angeles, CA

#1111767 Apr 5, 2014
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
<quoted text>
Say that again, this time make it some what understandable?
Hmmmm.... Well, let's just say that telling your dog to roll over is a lot different than telling your wife to....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1111768 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, do you ever grow weary of being in pissing matches?
Note I said "match". This is different from a "contest" which is done for sport.
But you are dead serious-- swaggering, pounding your chest, and always trying to PROVE yourself.
I am female so I don't always understand the male brain, but appears to me as if this behavior is being used to compensate for something.
LOL!

The WoodTick is like a parasite, only he latches on to other people and sucks off of them. This particular tick is here simply to argue with everyone, and as you suspect, he most certainly is compensating for some mental issue.

This picture gives good insight as to the type of person he is and who will associate with him:

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/woodtick5...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1111769 Apr 5, 2014

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111770 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, do you ever grow weary of being in pissing matches?
Note I said "match". This is different from a "contest" which is done for sport.
But you are dead serious-- swaggering, pounding your chest, and always trying to PROVE yourself.
I am female so I don't always understand the male brain, but appears to me as if this behavior is being used to compensate for something.
no compensation, just the facts...

so why can't you just admit to the facts.

you can't show any fraud that photo ids would prevent. you can't show that people swiping your DL access the DMV database. you can't back up your comments about the war on drugs...

what can you back up that you say? i can't even believe you when you say you are a woman as you have openly lied so many times before..

and that is just recently. i remember our past exchanges under your whatever moniker...

not pissing matches. just tired of ignorant people like you spewing your nonsense without anyone calling you out on it...

you have been called out and you ran. again. once again..
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1111771 Apr 5, 2014
Listen to this. When Hillary Clinton went to Benghazi she had resources positioned off the Libyan coast in case she needed to be rescued:

Hillary 2016 - no way!
Thom Ferris

Los Angeles, CA

#1111772 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Okay I scrambled the question.
How was East European countries and Russia cause harm by what you call this colonial imperial society.
The countries most affected were in Asia and Africia.
You are stoned, aren't you? Look up Romanovs, look up Cossacks, look up Tartars.. Look up serf, look up Tsar, look up death and starvation... you get the poor people pissed enough at you they will pretty much eat your Imperial lunch every goddam time...

So the united states flaunting the colonial wishes of their old European progenitors created a democratic republic wherein, ostensibly, the poor man had roughly the same say as the rich man... and then you let merchants take over... and then the merchants created their own class system - what you defend here as capitalism, the dominance of money. But the result will be the same, it always is...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111773 Apr 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
is that like plucking a nose-hair?

nothing to add still? just showing what a fool you are some more? good on you....good on you.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1111774 Apr 5, 2014
Thom Ferris wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't got time to do your homework for you so let me just say two words: Faberge' egg.
I am aware of the Romanvo family and their excesses. They did need to be removed.

However, I don't feel that Marxism was the best solution. Marxism has never lived up to its claims. Society still remains tiered. You have just replace the monarchy for self-indulging government leaders.

To me, Marxism dangles trinkets in front of the children.
Thom Ferris

Los Angeles, CA

#1111775 Apr 5, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Heeee HEEEEEEE!
And then... there were none...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1111776 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>is that like plucking a nose-hair?
nothing to add still? just showing what a fool you are some more? good on you....good on you.
Not quite sock. Nose hair also doesn't leech off of people, like you do.

Are you removing the picture that shows you are a phag?
youtube

Marietta, GA

#1111777 Apr 5, 2014

POPE Francis New Controversy --- BILLIONS to die.

http://youtu.be/bP__nMYqyjo

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1111778 Apr 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
The WoodTick is like a parasite, only he latches on to other people and sucks off of them. This particular tick is here simply to argue with everyone, and as you suspect, he most certainly is compensating for some mental issue.
This picture gives good insight as to the type of person he is and who will associate with him:
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/woodtick5...
The picture is missing

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111779 Apr 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Learning how to add/subtraction the number line leads to the addition and subtraction of negative numbers needed to evaluate expressions like a+b-c when a=5, b =-2 and c =-7.
Algebra basics.
that was the kind of question that blew the mind of these supposed adults? seriously?

no wonder they cannot even argue what they were told they believe in...
Thom Ferris

Los Angeles, CA

#1111780 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of the Romanvo family and their excesses. They did need to be removed.
However, I don't feel that Marxism was the best solution. Marxism has never lived up to its claims. Society still remains tiered. You have just replace the monarchy for self-indulging government leaders.
To me, Marxism dangles trinkets in front of the children.
Ok, I'll bite.. what claims did "Marxism" make? Presumably we're talking about Karl Marxism, not Soviet Communism, Bolshevism, Maoism, or any of a zillion other isms that were and are nothing more than blinds for various despots to hide behind. Karl simply had a theory and stuck it out there looooooong before the Russian Revolution or Lenin, or Stalin, or Mao tse Dung. It proposed that if labor in the world united then the aristocracy would bend to its will simply because the alternative would be so unpleasant for them. Why do you think "unions" is such an unpleasant word for republicans now? By keeping the working classes divided and harried it is possible for a relatively small number of people to dominate a relatively large number. It's very simple.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1111781 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you sound smacked down. flattened by the truth of your own inabilities.
seems like Yeah flattened you with a cage of facts and reason.
Hi there Hyime you little wimpy phag.

Why is your Topix Politix account suspended mental case?

http://politix.topix.com/profile/woodtick57

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1111783 Apr 5, 2014
Thom Ferris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stoned, aren't you? Look up Romanovs, look up Cossacks, look up Tartars.. Look up serf, look up Tsar, look up death and starvation... you get the poor people pissed enough at you they will pretty much eat your Imperial lunch every goddam time...
So the united states flaunting the colonial wishes of their old European progenitors created a democratic republic wherein, ostensibly, the poor man had roughly the same say as the rich man... and then you let merchants take over... and then the merchants created their own class system - what you defend here as capitalism, the dominance of money. But the result will be the same, it always is...
Go down to my next post. I was just correcting my first post for those who may have caught the problem.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111784 Apr 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite sock. Nose hair also doesn't leech off of people, like you do.
Are you removing the picture that shows you are a phag?
you are enough to insult those you want to use as insults..

wow...i didn't think an adult could be that insecure...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1111785 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no compensation, just the facts...
so why can't you just admit to the facts.
you can't show any fraud that photo ids would prevent. you can't show that people swiping your DL access the DMV database. you can't back up your comments about the war on drugs...
what can you back up that you say? i can't even believe you when you say you are a woman as you have openly lied so many times before..
and that is just recently. i remember our past exchanges under your whatever moniker...
not pissing matches. just tired of ignorant people like you spewing your nonsense without anyone calling you out on it...
you have been called out and you ran. again. once again..
Why did you just run away with your picture/avatar phag liberal liar? It was good to see who you really are. A peon on a chincy poor mans 10' boat with "NO" other people/friends - just your dog.

You married freak? To a man or woman?
Thom Ferris

Los Angeles, CA

#1111786 Apr 5, 2014
If Marxism dangles trinkets in front of children - and it does not. It was simply one man's idea about how to relieve the suffering and death of the working classes he saw all around him in imperialist societies in the middle of the nineteenth century. Then what does capitalism dangle in front of the children? Opportunity? Of course not. You have about as much opportunity available to you as the wealthy merchants of death and money feel it is safe to apportion to you. You do their bidding in hopes they will throw you a bone... like a dog, ironically enough... Perhaps if you licked their asses?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1111787 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>is that like plucking a nose-hair?
Good for you! Suspended from Topix Politix!

http://politix.topix.com/profile/woodtick57

Baawwaahhh!!!!!

As lily would say, Moran!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min Analog man 5,360
amy 1-27 16 min RACE 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Captain Yesterday 50,291
abby 1-27 22 min RACE 3
abby 1-26 33 min Sublime1 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min wojar 183,740
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,361
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM