Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374903 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112738 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Rarely will anyone with a grain of common sense even bother to refute PDupont's morning rants anymore. It became pointless a while back.
But you should pace yourself or you and USA000 will be hysterical by November trying to defend that 7.1 million number.
Perhaps it's some form of therapy for DuPont__tell yah what dolly, that guy is rarely wrong and always worth a read__probably why no one refutes him.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1112741 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, you misunderstood what those you parrot told you.
the speech is public record. you cannot deny proven facts, dear..(without proving how worthless you are, that is)
look at the speech. he called it an act of terror.
sorry dear. the idiots you parrot are just as stupid as you...
Wrong again Polly. Parroting doesn't involve understanding. Fact is, it precludes understanding.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1112742 Apr 7, 2014
Horrors Muslim women must endure:

Genital mutilation
Daughter, sister and wife beating
Easy divorce for men and polygamy (whoring)
Female sexual and domestic Slavery
Child Marriage
Veiling
Rape
Honor Killing

Scroll down and look at the picture.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2526263/The-Violent...

But progressives think the war on women is denying them sexual freedom and free contraception.

Progressives have lost their minds.

Orlando, FL

#1112743 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>says the idiot denying words that have been broadcast around the globe a millions times...
but it never happened, according to you..
you lie about anything you don't want to believe.. you lie about things you do believe..
amazing...
Should ask you if you're over 18 too. Are you?

Orlando, FL

#1112745 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>says the idiot denying words that have been broadcast around the globe a millions times...
but it never happened, according to you..
you lie about anything you don't want to believe.. you lie about things you do believe..
amazing...
Have you read the transcript? Or not?

If Obama was referring to the recent 9/11 attack in that speech, why in the world did he continue to blame it on a video?

Now read the transcript, think about that question and don't make any more senseless comments about it until you do.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112750 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you deliberately and willfully believe what those YOU parrot tell YOU.
And you probably haven't even read the transcript of the Rose Garden speech, have you?
He was clearly referring to the original 9/11 attack when he mentioned the phrase "act of terror" for the first and only time in two weeks.
you are really a lesbian anti abortion, vegan, aren't you?

nothing you say has worth..don't you get that yet?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1112753 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Genital mutilation
Child Marriage
Veiling
Rape
Honor Killing
But progressives think the war on women is denying them sexual freedom and free contraception.
So you've proven you can bitch and moan son.

Now tell us... what do you want done?

Orlando, FL

#1112754 Apr 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps it's some form of therapy for DuPont__tell yah what dolly, that guy is rarely wrong and always worth a read__probably why no one refutes him.
Says the poster who's always in the dark even after I prove it with sources like CNN, MSNBC and the mainstream media.

It's no wonder you and PDupont are on the same page.

St. Croix valley

#1112755 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you deliberately and willfully believe what those YOU parrot tell YOU.
And you probably haven't even read the transcript of the Rose Garden speech, have you?
He was clearly referring to the original 9/11 attack when he mentioned the phrase "act of terror" for the first and only time in two weeks.
oh sweetie..i know you have the intelligence of a third grader, but when something is in the same paragraph, it is connected by thought..

i know you don't understand this..but he clearly referred to the attack in Benghazi as an act fo terror...

when you get to sixth grade you might understand this..

the speech text is available for you perusal and proves my point if you are serious about knowing the truth.

you cannot create your own facts, dear, no matter how many lies you repeat. and you and i both know you cannot think up these concepts on your own..you just are not smart enough...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1112757 Apr 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps it's some form of therapy for DuPont__tell yah what dolly, that guy is rarely wrong and always worth a read__probably why no one refutes him.
I Agree, I'm just glad that guy is on our side. He knows his stuff and has a unique way of presenting his case..Carol, is in way over her head. I love it when he makes old Galt look like Billy Barty, but even he is smart enough to not challenge very often. The right really don't have anyone that could stand up to P Dupont. Except of course Easy Eed. Hell I can't even say that with out laughing. Special Eed is far more factual.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1112758 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>holy shit, are you still trying to sell that shit?
nothing was being covered up...just a shitty PR move. this admin does it all the time..
how would lying about that cover anything up? the whole world kne it happened!
you are too stupid to even try to talk about such issues.
Really.... Ok. Then it should be really easy to answer these questions:
We can start with this one:

What evidence of any "spontaneous demonstration" did either the White House or the State Department have before Obama lied?

The answer is none. Which leads us to this question:

Why did Obama lie for two weeks about some "spontaneous demonstration" that nobody had any evidence of covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

I wonder if there's a conspiracy to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States, which leads us to this question:

Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?

... and another conspiracy-related question:

How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be so they could match it when they abruptly changed their story line in the middle of covering demonstrations all day long in the hours before the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi began?

I'm really interested in your answer to the last question.

Orlando, FL

#1112759 Apr 7, 2014
Later.

(But let dem and woodtick think they ran me off. It's good for their low self-esteem.)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1112760 Apr 7, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher
April 7, 2014
Ruby Ridge-style standoff brewing as Bundy says he is prepared to be killed
http://www.infowars.com/armed-feds-prepare-fo...
Have they called him a white supremist yet? That's the usual Democrat lie they indoctrinate the country with when they assassinate an innocent American.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112764 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i have no idea who made the switches... out of all my vehicles and plow tucks the only chevy i have is an old engine on the back of an F-250 that powers the pumps for the 8'wiode snowblower...
my neighbor who we share all our plow equipment did had a chevy Tahoe but it sucked so he got rid of it and bought a toyota truck.
Delphi was Delco and prior Delco Remy. As the big three auto manufacturers grew they spun off various divisions. When Ford pulled Electric AutoLite out of Toledo you would have thought the fkn world was ending. It must have been the same for Indianapolis when jobs started being sent to the far east.

Of course when Bain Capital pulled that nonsense in the name of "capitalism" it was OK.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1112766 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Genital mutilation
Child Marriage
Veiling
Rape
Honor Killing
Are you talking about some Mormon sects?

Bringing up this subject is stupid. It is stupid because the US is working towards a goal of women rights in these countries.

That doesn't mean that we should permit women here to be denied things like equal pay & equal opportunity & the freedom to them to get with their doctors for the best contraception methods to use instead of some whacked out religious nutcase CEO telling them which conception they saw they can use.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1112767 Apr 7, 2014
If your hair is on fire do you:

A.)Immediately douse it with water and put the fire out
B.) Wait for Fox News to go to a break before dousing so as not to miss any of your daily indoctrination
C.) Leave it go until there is nothing left of you but a smoldering husk

St. Croix valley

#1112768 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read the transcript? Or not?
If Obama was referring to the recent 9/11 attack in that speech, why in the world did he continue to blame it on a video?
Now read the transcript, think about that question and don't make any more senseless comments about it until you do.
you obviously have not read it..

or you must be too uneducated to read it properly...which is it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1112769 Apr 7, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher
April 7, 2014
Ruby Ridge-style standoff brewing as Bundy says he is prepared to be killed
http://www.infowars.com/armed-feds-prepare-fo...
This stands out to me:
"Officials have created a taped off “First Amendment Area” where demonstrators can voice their concerns."

What the government is saying is, you don't have First Amendment rights unless we give you a zone where you can exercise them.

That's enough to start shooting. I'll say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and where I want to say it.
There is one place in the Constitution where it is written the government has the authority to detain someone. How about one of you Democrat pathological liars post that text from the Constitution for us.
... where's that text from the Constitution? I would think you frauds would be able to pull it off the top of your heads, with all the discussions about the NDAA. It's been discussed so much, I'm sure every one of you frauds have read that part of the Constitution a dozen times.
So, what does the Constitution say about detaining Americans?
... you treasonous frauds don't read the Constitution, do you?

St. Croix valley

#1112771 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Later.
(But let dem and woodtick think they ran me off. It's good for their low self-esteem.)
oh sweetie...you were never really here..

a usual, you post bullshit and when it is proven wrong you just wait a while and post it again..

alzheimers, or general stupidity?

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1112772 Apr 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.... Ok. Then it should be really easy to answer these questions:
We can start with this one:
What evidence of any "spontaneous demonstration" did either the White House or the State Department have before Obama lied?
The answer is none. Which leads us to this question:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks about some "spontaneous demonstration" that nobody had any evidence of covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
I wonder if there's a conspiracy to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States, which leads us to this question:
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
... and another conspiracy-related question:
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be so they could match it when they abruptly changed their story line in the middle of covering demonstrations all day long in the hours before the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi began?
I'm really interested in your answer to the last question.
Blah Bah Blah.

There were numerous riots in many Muslim cities because of a video ( Note this is where you tell your lies how no one saw it). It only makes sense to consider that possibility in Benghazi unless you have some reason why these riots were not possible in Benghazi.

See,there was no lie at all. Just a pack of pathetic right whiners using the deaths of 4 Americans as political fodder.

I

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Into The Night 58,855
abbu5-3-16 56 min Sublime1 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 213,167
ask a negro 1 hr bozo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 101,740
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,470
Probably the 5 best sentenses you'll ever read. 3 hr Very Thoughtful W... 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages