Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1376105 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112684 Apr 7, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you are worthless?
no, i just proved i am not as my word is unblemished.

your word has been proven to be shit also...
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1112686 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no TV and yes, i am going to eat it.
Rats. Foiled again.

St. Croix valley

#1112687 Apr 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know you are smart? You are a gardener....
i left my career as an award winning landscape designer and installer over thirty years ago..

yes, i still garden extensively in my own yard... most likely producing more with my hobby than you do with your entire life..

i bet just the wisdom i post here produces more than you do in your entire life...

most likely, the undigested food in my dogs poop has more worth than you create in your entire life...

just to keep you mind of the scale of your worthlessness...
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1112688 Apr 7, 2014
Ok, so you are on a deserted island, if you had to choose between having an Ipod with a million songs on it or a tv blaring Fox News 24/7 which would you choose?

St. Croix valley

#1112689 Apr 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know you are smart? You are a gardener....
You cannot know i am smart. what i say is species above anything you can comprehend.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1112690 Apr 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone mention facts?
The fact is, there was never any evidence of any "spontaneous demonstration" that either the White House or the State Department had. So, we have to know the answer to these questions:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
and...
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be so they could abruptly change their story line to match it while they had Nick Roberts covering the demonstrations all day in the hours immediately preceeding the attack in Benghazi?
That is the most interesting question. It means the Obama lie was prepared before the attack began. How about you give us your ideas about how that could have happened.
The obvious eludes far too many. The original CIA report used the term "terrorists" and even the suspected al Qaeda sect as the culprits.

Morrell admitted under oath last week he took it upon himself to remove any references to terrorism in that report. He even admitted "terrorism" was in the original CIA report.

Now who gave Morrell the authority to mislead the entire country without the president's knowledge? Can anyone make final decisions in this president's administration on their own accord without his knowledge?

It's a no-brainer but completely out of reach for too many. Denial is a very strong deterrent to acceptance and reality.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112691 Apr 7, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
Wow! Yul was GORGEOUS!
(Waiting for insightful synopsis, LaGorda!)
So was Mickey Rooney, who not only lived longer but got a hundred times more Hollywood nookie than Yul.

Oh, and rumor has it that Mickey was the taller of the two.

""""Hey Gang!!!"""Let's have a show!"""

Should add that it was The Atomic Kid that inspired me to take up nuclear physics.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112692 Apr 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think a mechanic, working on the "line" for 30 years is smart enough to identify a good or bad idea product / procedure????
He has to wait for an engineer to find flaws?????
Really?
the UAW workers did not design the defective ignition switch, but they and their union are an integral part of the culture of mediocrity that has made Government Motors a failure.....

the sad part is that they have learned nothing from the bankruptcy and bailout, except that failure is accepted and rewarded.....

Orlando, FL

#1112693 Apr 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Carol is getting used to playing the sore loser role.
Says the poster who only comes up with snarky remarks and gets pounded every single day by rational thinkers....

St. Croix valley

#1112694 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The obvious eludes far too many. The original CIA report used the term "terrorists" and even the suspected al Qaeda sect as the culprits.
Morrell admitted under oath last week he took it upon himself to remove any references to terrorism in that report. He even admitted "terrorism" was in the original CIA report.
Now who gave Morrell the authority to mislead the entire country without the president's knowledge? Can anyone make final decisions in this president's administration on their own accord without his knowledge?
It's a no-brainer but completely out of reach for too many. Denial is a very strong deterrent to acceptance and reality.
and the very next day after the attack, well before the CIA report you can't understand, the president called it an act of terror...

why are you still dancing on the graves of the brave americans that dies serving you?

St. Croix valley

#1112695 Apr 7, 2014
Homer wrote:
Ok, so you are on a deserted island, if you had to choose between having an Ipod with a million songs on it or a tv blaring Fox News 24/7 which would you choose?
death...the digital compression of the "music" from an Ipod makes elevator Muzak sound positively symphonic...

St. Croix valley

#1112696 Apr 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the UAW workers did not design the defective ignition switch, but they and their union are an integral part of the culture of mediocrity that has made Government Motors a failure.....
the sad part is that they have learned nothing from the bankruptcy and bailout, except that failure is accepted and rewarded.....
they didn't have to learn it..the lesson was carved in stone by Chrysler.

St. Croix valley

#1112700 Apr 7, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rats. Foiled again.
Gonna eat that pickle?

Orlando, FL

#1112702 Apr 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives are on the wrong side of this one....
"Christians Flee Syrian Town After Muslims Kill 80, At Least 13 Christians Beheaded, Churches Desecrated, Homes Looted"
http://pamelageller.com/2014/04/christians-fl...
The real war on women still rages on in the Middle East. Seven brave Muslim women wrote a book about the horrors they still endure. But the progressives would rather pretend like they don't exist.

And you won't find one word uttered by this president about the persecution of Christians in these Muslim countries and the burning of Christian children while they slept.

He doesn't want any distractions from social engineering our lives here.

Orlando, FL

#1112709 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and the very next day after the attack, well before the CIA report you can't understand, the president called it an act of terror...
why are you still dancing on the graves of the brave americans that dies serving you?
He called the original 9/11 an act of terror. He never mentioned the word terror again for two entire weeks. The only thing he knew for certain was a spontaneous mob and a video but, because the "investigations" were always ongoing, he couldn't answer any questions directly about a terrorist attack.

Except in a "60 Minutes" interview the next night when he admitted outright "there were folks who were targeting Americans all along."

His handlers swept that under the rug rather swiftly.

Then he flew off to a fundraiser in Los Vegas after his speech in the Rose Garden. There were more important things at hand than four dead Americans and a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 he must have figured.

Orlando, FL

#1112711 Apr 7, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
dem wants to be Carol in the worst way. Dem only leaves a snail trail .
That's funny. Snail trail.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112713 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they didn't have to learn it..the lesson was carved in stone by Chrysler.
Actually it was Delphi who manufactured those switches. Didn't Delphi export many of it's jobs overseas? To China__Korea and such?

And after all this, cough, recall news__I'll bet that millions of folks continue to drive around with 2.5lbs of fn junk hanging from their cars ignition key.

Forrest Gump nailed it!!!

St. Croix valley

#1112719 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The real war on women still rages on in the Middle East. Seven brave Muslim women wrote a book about the horrors they still endure. But the progressives would rather pretend like they don't exist.
And you won't find one word uttered by this president about the persecution of Christians in these Muslim countries and the burning of Christian children while they slept.
He doesn't want any distractions from social engineering our lives here.
and yet US military remains as the MOST dangerous place for a female on this entire planet...

so sad...

Orlando, FL

#1112720 Apr 7, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Busy hearing himself talk presenting FACTS that neither you or that delusional Tea Bag Carol NEVER seem to be able to refute.
He just just shows your Fox Parrot party line up to be the tissue of Lies and Mis-Representation that it is.
I dont know why he bothers...if it comes down to the Truth or 'What A Teabagger Wants To Beleive' it isnt even close.
Rarely will anyone with a grain of common sense even bother to refute PDupont's morning rants anymore. It became pointless a while back.

But you should pace yourself or you and USA000 will be hysterical by November trying to defend that 7.1 million number.

St. Croix valley

#1112723 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He called the original 9/11 an act of terror. He never mentioned the word terror again for two entire weeks. The only thing he knew for certain was a spontaneous mob and a video but, because the "investigations" were always ongoing, he couldn't answer any questions directly about a terrorist attack.
Except in a "60 Minutes" interview the next night when he admitted outright "there were folks who were targeting Americans all along."
His handlers swept that under the rug rather swiftly.
Then he flew off to a fundraiser in Los Vegas after his speech in the Rose Garden. There were more important things at hand than four dead Americans and a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 he must have figured.
no, you misunderstood what those you parrot told you.

the speech is public record. you cannot deny proven facts, dear..(without proving how worthless you are, that is)

look at the speech. he called it an act of terror.

sorry dear. the idiots you parrot are just as stupid as you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Ize Found 70,502
Dear Abby 5-6-16 38 min RACE 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Into The Night 58,896
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr operation greylord 72,026
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Buster Steinbeizer 213,341
Amy 5-6-16 1 hr RACE 5
Cop shoots shitcago teenage THUG GANG-BANGER. 1 hr HAHATHUGBangerDead 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages