Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1683990 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1113062 Apr 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
At our schools, we have a Resource Officer-a joint project between the school and the police. The employee is a policeman.
There were so many restricts placed on school personnel (or maybe it was just reluctance) that every time there was a fight nothing happened until the police arrived.
Do the cops back off if the perp is black?(per instructions from the Mamba-In-Chief)

Lapeer, MI

#1113064 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
oh shit...a tinka infestation...does anyone have any fairy spray? Raid works the same....
Try using the Crotch Spray the Health Dept. gave you.

Lapeer, MI

#1113065 Apr 7, 2014
Funken Wagnall wrote:
Gangsta Grammar and Gun Free Zones
Young Money, syrup in the big shot
Time do things that's word to your wrist watch
Shoot the glock till it burn till my wrist lock
Rims hella big tires skinny like Chris Rock
An unidentified Chesterfield, Virginia middle school teacher came under fire from a parent advocate when she assigned violent rap lyrics as part of a grammar lesson. On Friday Tammy Motola told a local radio host Chesterfield parents started burning up her inbox when their 11 year-olds’ schoolwork included lyrics by the rapper Lil Wayne.
The assignment entitled “Introduction to Similes and Metaphors Through the Lens of Rap Music” used lines from the song Ice Cream Paint Job. "Ice Cream" glorifies guns, sex and violence.
What are children learning from the crackdown on sporks as weapons and pop tart guns at the same time the adults in their classrooms pass out gangsta rap disguised as grammar lessons?
What about the double standard where rappers with criminal histories are invited to the White House for poetry sessions while kids as young as six undergo interrogation for making a gun sign with their hand?
There should be zero tolerance for Language Arts teachers who use rappers with long rap sheets like Lil Wayne to teach English. Why target children for playing innocent good-guy, bad- guy games with toy guns when their teachers promote real violence sung by real criminals?
"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men"

---- The Little Boy In The Big Pants
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1113066 Apr 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men"
---- The Little Boy In The Big Pants
with extreme caution at all times.....

Lapeer, MI

#1113067 Apr 7, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Oh wait an infestation so where are the rest? Have you come across any of em'?
Can you tell me where they are?
Have you ever heard the expression regarding fleas that have fleas that have fleas....ad infinitum?

Woodtick is an insect(bug) with a bug up her azz. Where she sits on the infinite ladder of bugs bugging bugs is not important. What *IS* important is recognizing the state of affairs.

Remember Daniel and the Lion? Maybe you could help pull the sliver(bug) out of the Lion(Woodtick) and make a friend for life.

Then again, some things are just frickin' hopeless...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1113068 Apr 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
because Obama is a born pathological liar......
and very good at it.....
Don't believe it...Maybe he just doesn't tell the whole truth...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1113069 Apr 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard the expression regarding fleas that have fleas that have fleas....ad infinitum?
Woodtick is an insect(bug) with a bug up her azz. Where she sits on the infinite ladder of bugs bugging bugs is not important. What *IS* important is recognizing the state of affairs.
Remember Daniel and the Lion? Maybe you could help pull the sliver(bug) out of the Lion(Woodtick) and make a friend for life.
Then again, some things are just frickin' hopeless...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA....
OK don't know that story David and the Lion and I didn't know woody was a female I think you are seriously making things up...So the BUG is called LION???

Is it a Christian bug? Not sure anymore how well I do at making friends maybe a silver bullet may be called for...

The State of Affairs in one case could be bugging bugs that got bugged and who they wish to bug...

Lapeer, MI

#1113071 Apr 8, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
OK don't know that story David and the Lion and I didn't know woody was a female I think you are seriously making things up...So the BUG is called LION???
Is it a Christian bug? Not sure anymore how well I do at making friends maybe a silver bullet may be called for...
The State of Affairs in one case could be bugging bugs that got bugged and who they wish to bug...
It was Daniel and the Lion but I won't go there right now:)

Here, though, is a story of Ants and Ant Lions - BOTH bugs:

Ant vs. Ant Lion:

Woodtick wouldn't stand a chance shooting her mouth off in a Topix Forum with a host like that.

What happens when you pour 1200F molten aluminum into an anthill?: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

A Christian Bug is what the Roman Soldiers planted beneath Judas Iscariot's robes when they wired him before The Last Supper..
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1113072 Apr 8, 2014
Deaya Cats-

Gooduh game!!!!!

Love,

Duh CT/UK dawg

(and WOOF lol)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1113073 Apr 8, 2014
And Deaya almastater Huskies-

WAY TO ROCK!!

Love,

Duh CT/UK dawg

(and Double WOOF)

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-basketball/s...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1113074 Apr 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
with extreme caution at all times.....
Thinks that should probably apply to ALLL youngsters-and God help the ones that DON'T evennnnn consider them-because THOSE types of Scum, deserve to be smacked down!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1113075 Apr 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Daniel and the Lion but I won't go there right now:)
Here, though, is a story of Ants and Ant Lions - BOTH bugs:
Ant vs. Ant Lion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aj6JXrPCVfoXX
Woodtick wouldn't stand a chance shooting her mouth off in a Topix Forum with a host like that.
What happens when you pour 1200F molten aluminum into an anthill?: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A Christian Bug is what the Roman Soldiers planted beneath Judas Iscariot's robes when they wired him before The Last Supper..
You are without doubt a certifiable nutcase, and obviously you serve absolutely no useful purpose. Most tease others about having no life but you pretty much prove it. If you weren't so stupid I would feel sorry for you. The only purpose I can think of is as a bad example. But thanks for being a bagger.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1113076 Apr 8, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an "Omni"?
A once very great science magazine!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1113077 Apr 8, 2014
Tinka wrote:
And all of the German Buildings are painted white???? And what shall we paint American's? Oh that of course through some links ..
Honestly...
WHY would the President lie about anything in a time as we are in...if that is what I was already asking to day...to an amount to what is really intuned...2012 was supposed to be some year...but how's everyone been since any flash backs anything out of a norm ..
One day some guy wakes up and turns into a Dinosaur or what?
You really are a clueless AND ignorant one, aren't you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1113078 Apr 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are without doubt a certifiable nutcase, and obviously you serve absolutely no useful purpose. Most tease others about having no life but you pretty much prove it. If you weren't so stupid I would feel sorry for you. The only purpose I can think of is as a bad example. But thanks for being a bagger.
I'LL take that bourbon barrel wif duh perpetual hole in it now goober, before you jackboot, empty headed ignotards let all drain dry onto duh crik...kinda like the "we gots a major UNaccountable spending problem BUH-DUH-jit" of the past few years.
You moron worm.

Lapeer, MI

#1113079 Apr 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The crazier you call me, the greater the compliment.

I have a sense of history while you have only a sense of what your right hand felt like last night.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1113080 Apr 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you're saying that Obama is unable to clearly call a spade a spade and the world needs to read between the lines.......
apparently, the trained monkey Rice was unable to get the message....
"It awrl some lame azz videos faurlt"

The mantra of the willfully and woefully ignorant.

Lapeer, MI

#1113081 Apr 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to bed before the nightshift orderlies find out.

How'd you figure out how to pick the wriststrap locks?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1113082 Apr 8, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe it...Maybe he just doesn't tell the whole truth...
aka "Lies of ommission"

No matter, any way it's looked at, that kind of stuff, when DAMAGING to the homeland, self and others-is just NOT right.
Because anyone that promotes that kind crap is just the low level, IGNORANT stuff of dark age, dirtbag terrorist types!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1113083 Apr 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The crazier you call me, the greater the compliment.
I have a sense of history while you have only a sense of what your right hand felt like last night.
Yes, little sleep deprive midget. I will treat you like I would any handicapped person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick of commercials with mix couples 1 hr not my pillow 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Alain Vain 11,773
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 105,428
Trump is A 8 hr CrunchyBacon 382
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2,738
What's the Matter with California? 10 hr SAN FRAN WEIRDO 7
-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy c... 12 hr LOOKS GUUD N STRIPES 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance