Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1111445 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the one that informs you but your choices in links and websites are not that great...
In a 'true' academic setting they would get you Ds or Fs/incompletes and possibly investigated for academic fraud...
so using the American Conservative, Redstate, The Daily Caller, and Breitbart as a source is a failed attempt at finding a credible source?

i'll keep it in mind.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111446 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not like it yesterday when numerous people pointed out that he was confusing his opinions for facts.
You have the very problem you're complaining about son.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1111447 Apr 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well it would appear the Church is willing to pay for silence to the tune of nearly $3B when pedophilia is committed. And all they do is shift the 'offender' from one place to another.
So according to your criteria, this is acceptable Church doctrine....
yes, preserve the church over the well being and safety of those you promised to guide...

what a great organization! cults are fun!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1111448 Apr 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
She resigned, dumbass.
Breitbart creates fake video with the sole person of trashing a person'e reputation & the right whiners blame the White House.
ANYTHING one of their heroes does or says is acceptable behavior in their eyes. They never hold them accountable.
Col Corker

Anchorage, AK

#1111449 Apr 5, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
Perception is reality?
One ¨reality¨ perceived by many is that there is a ¨permanent underclass of scores of millions who cannot cope and must be carried by society—fed, clothed, housed, tutored, medicated at taxpayer’s expense their entire lives. We have a dependent nation the size of Spain in our independent America. We have a new division in our country, those who pay a double or triple fare, and those who ride forever free.¨
Blah, blah, blah, no one said 'perception is reality,' except you. What carol said was that, "Obamacare was reality." I had asked her to define it and that's how she did it. Perception is perception. What you see, however, is not necessarily what you get, particularly I find in the area of ladies underwear...

On the other hand, to still be speaking about repealing Obamacare, is, by carol's definition, defying reality. In fact for persons of "faith" to argue any politically charged issue is to fly in the face of Obamacare, or, "reality," as I like to call it.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1111450 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in my response to you. funny how you always seem to ignore it when people prove you wrong.
why don't you post a link to this law as i requested?
your opinion isn't fact.
So you don't have a link?

What I thought.

I haven't posted the link because given your mindset about this you wouldn't understand what the law says anyway-all you want to do is argue.
carol

Anchorage, AK

#1111451 Apr 5, 2014
"If you are against Obamacare, you are against reality!"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111452 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sniveling, spineless progressives cannot suck it up and admit that most violent acts against gays is due to the Islam.
Your faux outrage to one religion while ignoring the real hate crimes done by another indicates you don't give a damn about gays.
All it is vote hustling-no principals at all.
Speaking of sniveling and spineless, when are you going to show the marketing companies that have access to DMV data son?

Without you simply claiming it I might add (since that's your bread and butter!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111453 Apr 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
She resigned, dumbass.
Breitbart creates fake video with the sole person of trashing a person'e reputation & the right whiners blame the White House.
Sherrod was clearly fired.....

the purpose of the video was to show the NAALCP cheering black racism, not to trash the reputation of a nobody like Sherrod....

a nobody who had cheated the taxpayers of billions of dollars in the Pigford scam.....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1111454 Apr 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Foolish foolish foolish. There are fifty states, each with it's very own DMV to support the laws of that particular state.
Pray tell__which of those DMV's are you citing???
Additionally__it was the political right who led the charge against E-Verify citing privacy issues. Has it occurred to you that your silly scanning solutions put the "scanees" at tremendous risk for identity theft.
It would be obvious that I am referring to my state's DMV and liquor commission. However the actual law appears in the state records.

Any more questions?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1111455 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sniveling, spineless progressives cannot suck it up and admit that most violent acts against gays is due to the Islam.
Your faux outrage to one religion while ignoring the real hate crimes done by another indicates you don't give a damn about gays.
All it is vote hustling-no principals at all.
Islam?

Controversial Ariz. Pastor Sparks Anger by Saying 'Gays Should Be Executed'

A 31-year-old electrician, father of seven and pastor from Tempe, Ariz., who once wished President Barack Obama would die of brain cancer like Ted Kennedy, came under fire from Irish citizens last week after he declared that the Bible says "gays should be executed" and he supports the teaching.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/bible-says-...

wow. so just like radical Muslims, he wants our POTUS to die.

you should save the hate the Muslims crap for those who don't know anything about Christianity.

Christian Jihad

Laying Down the Sword: Why We Can’t Ignore the Bible’s Violent Verses

Is it true that the Bible teaches peace and the Koran war? Only if you approach the books selectively, taking the gentlest of Jesus’ teachings and setting them against the harshest of Muhammad’s. Philip Jenkins’s challenging new book Laying Down the Sword shows that the Bible contains incitements not just to violence but also to genocide. He argues that Christians and Jews should struggle to make sense of these violent texts as a central element of their tradition, rather than hurry past them or ignore them altogether.

The most painful passages come in the books of Joshua and Judges, which Jenkins describes as an “orgy of militarism, enslavement, and race war.” The Israelites, emerging from the desert after their escape from Egypt, attack Canaanite cities, whose people are described by the biblical narrator as very wicked. God commands the Israelites to exterminate the inhabitants—men, women, children, and animals alike, until nothing is left alive. Likewise in the Book of Samuel, King Saul eventually loses God’s favor not for his bloodthirstiness in war but for his restraint—he fails to annihilate his enemies. The prophet Samuel denounces him for sparing some of the Amalekites, takes up a sword, and personally hacks the captive King Agag to pieces. To make matters worse, says Jenkins, God sometimes deliberately “hardens the hearts” of other peoples, using them to chastise the sinful Hebrews. Then He raises up Judges, righteous Israelites, to smite and destroy them in turn. It’s almost as if He wanted the highest possible body count.

Jenkins offers a useful thought experiment, asking readers to view these stories through the eyes of the Canaanites themselves. To them, the Israelites would seem as terrifying as the Janjaweed militia of Darfur in our own day, or as the Lord’s Resistance Army of Uganda, whose leader, Joseph Kony, has justified the mass torture and killing of men, women, and children in God’s name.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111456 Apr 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt thinks everyone is like him& has no estate to be concerned about.
most people without insurance have little or no assets, which is part of the reason they see no need for insurance.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111457 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't have a link?
What I thought.
I haven't posted the link because given your mindset about this you wouldn't understand what the law says anyway-all you want to do is argue.
Funny. I posted a link and you counter with you opinions.

It's as if you have nothing to offer of the real world.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111458 Apr 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly allowed to be stupid.
When you get taken into the ER without insurance & you cam't pay, you depend on the system instead of being a responsible adult.
...and that would be far less costly to the taxpayers than ObamaKKKare.....
carol

Anchorage, AK

#1111459 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be obvious that I am referring to my state's DMV and liquor commission. However the actual law appears in the state records.
Any more questions?
Yeah, sure, how do you stand the lonely nights in Nebraska since hubby died and the kid moved away?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1111460 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, we have verified that companies can purchase access to some DMV records. my employer can go online and check our record and validity of license as we are commercial drivers. but they have set-up access . not everyone with a card swiper can access that database as these fools like roxlo alleged. it just doesn't happen. those card readers are just taking info off the card.
It isn't a "card swiper". Magnetic strips are insecure. It uses a QR code-the one where you tap it on the machine.

I didn't say EVERYONE has these machines. I said it is limit to certain qualified and licensed merchants including car dealerships, insurance companies and liquor establishments.

The info is not on the card! No one can get access to the data base without documented credentials.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111461 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Any more questions?
You assumed son.

Poor judgement on your part....
carol

Anchorage, AK

#1111462 Apr 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and that would be far less costly to the taxpayers than ObamaKKKare.....
Um.. no... nope... no it wouldn't... who told you that?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1111463 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the one that informs you but your choices in links and websites are not that great...
In a 'true' academic setting they would get you Ds or Fs/incompletes and possibly investigated for academic fraud...
Yet CNS news is legit??? ROFLMAO

L. Brent Bozell doesn't even write the opinion crap that appears under his name but simply calls in story ideas and underlings whip up a piece that follows a script__where anti lib rhetoric outweighs truth.

Barely a day goes by on this thread that one of Bozell's, cough, stories is not link by some mope to support some ridiculous right wing point.

I thought you were some hotsy totsy ed-u-ca-tor.
Cutting the Tall Trees

Anchorage, AK

#1111464 Apr 5, 2014
I love my new nic... it is SOOO who I am...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 52,730
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,619
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques in Orleans 187,009
obama our next president 7 hr bale wayne 3
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 9 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 12 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 13 hr Red_Forman 856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]