Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111294 Apr 5, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Whata Country, Barack Hussein Obama asked for the job, with all that in place? "Elect me, Elect me, I'll stop the war? Problem was he couldn't control the "towelheads" and the war continues. All of what you post happened within Barack Hussein Obama's tenure as President. Tell us something we don't know
ummm..you should hav paid attention, he campaigned on ending the war in Iraq. he clearly stated he would ramp up the real war against terrorism in Afghanistan that
Bush abandoned to fight his personal war.(pissing away the world wide coalition we had at teh time...lets not forge that legacy bush left us, and that made it all that more up to the US to finish that war...)

obviously, you must be one of the fools that votes for whomever has the most TV commercials out...you clearly didn't pay attention to what the candidates were saying...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1111295 Apr 5, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>After what Clinton did this country, frankly I was surprised Bush could hold it together as long as he did, now an honest person would admit that. It is five years later, we are still in a recession, the entire world is in disarray. And your President, Barack Hussein is a failure. You can take your brown shirt off anytime.
Yea nutcase, Bush held it together for 9 months and then it was all down hill from there, and history shows that to be true.The ramblings of a lock stepping deranged imbecile on low dose aspirin, no one deserves to be as stupid as you prove daily. Clinton only left the best that any president has been handed, while Bush left the worst a president has ever been handed. What would a proven idiot like you know about honesty?????

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1111296 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>Whata Country, Barack Hussein Obama asked for the job, with all that in place? "Elect me, Elect me, I'll stop the war? Problem was he couldn't control the "towelheads" and the war continues. All of what you post happened within Barack Hussein Obama's tenure as President. Tell us something we don't know
no he said he'd get us out of Iraq which he did
and we are scheduled to be out of Afghanistan by the end of the year.

the "towelheads" and many others will always be fighting, its none of our business.

Saddam kept peace and al Qaeda out of Iraq

Taking him out allowed al Qaeda access to 5 million Sunni Muslims, allowed Iran to become a regional superpower and restart their nuclear program and de=stabilized the Middle East even further. we were duped into doing Israeli's beckoning

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1111297 Apr 5, 2014
flack wrote:
WEST VIRGINIA TROUT STOCKING: If you are planning on getting out and enjoying the nice weather this weekend then you may want to check out this list of the latest waters stocked with trout.
Find the full list here: http://www.wowktv.com/story/25165785/trout-st...
considering that most of the water in W Va. is unsafe to drink, I'm not too sure I'd want to eat the fish from there or from North Carolina either

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111298 Apr 5, 2014
Oh...and the term towel head is incorrect.

the turban is a religious vestment and translated properly, it means little sheet. so for the sake of political correctness we should refer to them as "little sheetheads"...

:)
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1111299 Apr 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Get used to the real world, boy. The truth hurts.
Still waiting for that short bus, ehhh? Waa, waa,.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1111300 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm..you should hav paid attention, he campaigned on ending the war in Iraq. he clearly stated he would ramp up the real war against terrorism in Afghanistan that
Bush abandoned to fight his personal war.(pissing away the world wide coalition we had at teh time...lets not forge that legacy bush left us, and that made it all that more up to the US to finish that war...)
obviously, you must be one of the fools that votes for whomever has the most TV commercials out...you clearly didn't pay attention to what the candidates were saying...
He better be hoping the elections go as "well" as well can go, over there in craggy rock, mule ballot delivery Afghanistan.

It sure wasn't off to a good start for the AP people.

"Bring the troops home".

Why we still sending them?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1111301 Apr 5, 2014
Published on Apr 3, 2014
The Democratic Establishment is pushing Hillary Clinton as the nominee of choice for the Party in 2016. And if they succeed, we could be in even more corporatist rule in America. Ring of Fire's Mike Papantonio discusses this with Farron Cousins, executive editor of the Trial Lawyer Magazine.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1111302 Apr 5, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>no he said he'd get us out of Iraq which he did
and we are scheduled to be out of Afghanistan by the end of the year.
the "towelheads" and many others will always be fighting, its none of our business.
Saddam kept peace and al Qaeda out of Iraq
Taking him out allowed al Qaeda access to 5 million Sunni Muslims, allowed Iran to become a regional superpower and restart their nuclear program and de=stabilized the Middle East even further. we were duped into doing Israeli's beckoning
Why are we STILL sending troops over there?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1111303 Apr 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea nutcase, Bush held it together for 9 months and then it was all down hill from there, and history shows that to be true.The ramblings of a lock stepping deranged imbecile on low dose aspirin, no one deserves to be as stupid as you prove daily. Clinton only left the best that any president has been handed, while Bush left the worst a president has ever been handed. What would a proven idiot like you know about honesty?????
Yea, Clinton just had the practice bombings.

(moron)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1111304 Apr 5, 2014
Meet the new and even more extreme model of the Todd Akin 2012. It’s the Glenn Grothman 2014, manufactured by the Koch Brother loving Republican Party of Wisconsin. Grothman is Tea Party challenging, U.S. Rep. Tom Petri who isn’t freedom loving enough for Koch brother disciples. After all, there are way too many people on food stamps and disability. It’s time for a serious freedom lover to liberate them from a culture of dependency on food, shelter and healthcare. Seriously, Grothman said so in his statement announcing his candidacy.

He has been test run in state politics and it appears passed the litmus test of ideological purity that is required to run as a true adherent to Kochism.

Grothman is even more misogynistic than Todd and he comes with lots of added Tea induced bonuses. He hates government especially when it helps people who are disabled or poor, just the sort of guy you want to elect as your representative in government. He also hates weekends.

Well, he doesn’t like weekends for workers because it gets in the way of “voluntarily” working seven days a week. You know, like the way all those workers at Walmart, Target and other freedom loving corporations, have the “freedom” to work on Thanksgiving or lose their job.

But the crown jewel of Grothman’s appeal to those freedom loving water carriers for the Koch brothers is his attitude toward women, who he refers to as “gals”. Doesn’t that just make your heart go pitter patter, ladies?

During a 2010 speech at a Tea Party rally, Grothman claimed “gals” get unfairly promoted ahead of men because we all know that in the long run women just want to stay home and have their husbands be the primary breadwinner. Grothman also claimed there’s a “war” on white men.

Yep, there’s lot of evidence to support that. After all, women who are a majority in the United States hold a whopping 18.5% of seats in Congress and there are 20 women in the U.S. Senate. Of the Fortune 500 CEOS, 23 are women. Women earn 77 cents on the dollar for doing the same job her male coworker does. Still, Grothman is convinced there’s a war on men and he warned of the consequences of that war in 2010. You know, businesses hiring “gals”, unfairly promoting them and all. Then there’s all those single mothers on public assistance . Of course, Glenn loves the single moms because he’s been standing outside abortion clinics encouraging them. He just believes that single parenthood is child abuse.

Back in 2012 when the Koch loving Republicans repealed Wisconsin’s 2009 Equal Pay bill, Glenn mansplained why he supported the repeal. You see, most discrimination suits are baseless and besides money is more important to men than it is to you “gals”.

“You could argue that money is more important for men,” he said.“I think a guy in their first job, maybe because they expect to be a breadwinner someday, may be a little more money-conscious. To attribute everything to a so-called bias in the workplace is just not true.”

And don’t you worry “gals”, good ole Glenn is going to make sure you don’t have worry your pretty little heads about things like healthcare, choosing the size of your families or voting. That’s right, Glenn Grothman was the chief sponsor of a bill to end weekend voting. After all, if you can’t vote between nine and five on election day, you shouldn’t be voting at all. No voter ID? Well according to Grothman, you didn’t really want to vote any way.

Some of the other beliefs Grothman brings to the table, Planned Parenthood is targeting Asian Americans for abortion, he hates water sanitation and he wants to get rid of Kwanza because only white left wingers care about it anyway.

This is the new and improved Tea Party candidate, version 2014 – guaranteed to send the needle way off the cray-cray meter.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/04/meet-g...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1111305 Apr 5, 2014
flack wrote:
WEST VIRGINIA TROUT STOCKING: If you are planning on getting out and enjoying the nice weather this weekend then you may want to check out this list of the latest waters stocked with trout.
Find the full list here: http://www.wowktv.com/story/25165785/trout-st...
The only post that makes any logical sense so far today.

Brown, speckled or rainbow Flack?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1111306 Apr 5, 2014
flack wrote:
Published on Apr 3, 2014
The Democratic Establishment is pushing Hillary Clinton as the nominee of choice for the Party in 2016. And if they succeed, we could be in even more corporatist rule in America. Ring of Fire's Mike Papantonio discusses this with Farron Cousins, executive editor of the Trial Lawyer Magazine.
what's the problem? right wingers love corporatist rule.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1111307 Apr 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly allowed to be stupid.
When you get taken into the ER without insurance & you cam't pay, you depend on the system instead of being a responsible adult.
why be responsible? the liberals don't want anyone to be responsible. Can you pipe your same spiel to the illegal democrats? tell them to be responsible adults and go back to their own country.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1111308 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i have heard of it, but that is not what is happeneing when they swipe your DL it si just reading the mag strip on the back, they are not contacting the DMV at all. when i am out of state they have a direct line to my states's ..
My state passed a law that liquor merchants may use the same equipment as other qualified merchants (such as insurance or car dealers) BUT it must be programmed so the only info they may obtain is the card number(check to see if valid) and birthdate.

Not that complex of a system, protects privacy, and legal.

NEVER said it would read your card-limited to this state's cards. That is something you added.

Really cannot understand why this is blowing you out of the water.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1111309 Apr 5, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
....said the idiot still sitting at the wheel of that bus.
(DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...there's YOUR sign DUHHHHmmy)
Soo it was the short bus that triggered that one remaining brain cell???? How's tha snake handling coming along down thar in hillbillie contry, be shore and tell Mitch the bitch howdy.

Prevented this

#1111310 Apr 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should show how it's done ,use Galt, Waxman and Shinning as test dummies. Just tell them that if they jump off Obama care will be repealed, Oh and tell Flack that he can fly along side of them.
like I said you were never a soldier: you to an oath to serve and protect the American people-not to tell them to kill themselves. You are shameful.

Prevented this

#1111311 Apr 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton blew up an aspirin factory, using a blue dress as an excuse. What a lie that was?

Prevented this

#1111312 Apr 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I don't take pharma: in cause you old people do, low dose aspirin causes blindness.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1111313 Apr 5, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
He better be hoping the elections go as "well" as well can go, over there in craggy rock, mule ballot delivery Afghanistan.
It sure wasn't off to a good start for the AP people.
"Bring the troops home".
Why we still sending them?
Simple answer toothless, because the two war mongering, lying, draft dodging bitches that were in office for eight years prior to some intelligent leadership screwed the pooch on both wars. Without doubt the worst pieces two piles of sh1t that ever disgraced the office of the presidency. Obama was handed a total mess here and abroad, only an idiot could come to any other decision, although you baggers are over qualified when it comes to being idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min litesong 52,440
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Rogue Scholar 05 186,005
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Real Talk 51,898
Word (Dec '08) 50 min boundary painter 5,162
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 51 min boundary painter 827
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Penceative people 99,314
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 5,832
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]