Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536117 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1112772 Apr 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.... Ok. Then it should be really easy to answer these questions:
We can start with this one:
What evidence of any "spontaneous demonstration" did either the White House or the State Department have before Obama lied?
The answer is none. Which leads us to this question:
Why did Obama lie for two weeks about some "spontaneous demonstration" that nobody had any evidence of covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
I wonder if there's a conspiracy to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States, which leads us to this question:
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?
... and another conspiracy-related question:
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be so they could match it when they abruptly changed their story line in the middle of covering demonstrations all day long in the hours before the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi began?
I'm really interested in your answer to the last question.
Blah Bah Blah.

There were numerous riots in many Muslim cities because of a video ( Note this is where you tell your lies how no one saw it). It only makes sense to consider that possibility in Benghazi unless you have some reason why these riots were not possible in Benghazi.

See,there was no lie at all. Just a pack of pathetic right whiners using the deaths of 4 Americans as political fodder.

I

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112774 Apr 7, 2014
Homer wrote:
If your hair is on fire do you:
A.)Immediately douse it with water and put the fire out
B.) Wait for Fox News to go to a break before dousing so as not to miss any of your daily indoctrination
C.) Leave it go until there is nothing left of you but a smoldering husk
trick question...you blame it on obama.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1112776 Apr 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This stands out to me:
"Officials have created a taped off “First Amendment Area” where demonstrators can voice their concerns."
What the government is saying is, you don't have First Amendment rights unless we give you a zone where you can exercise them.
That's enough to start shooting. I'll say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and where I want to say it.
There is one place in the Constitution where it is written the government has the authority to detain someone. How about one of you Democrat pathological liars post that text from the Constitution for us.
... where's that text from the Constitution? I would think you frauds would be able to pull it off the top of your heads, with all the discussions about the NDAA. It's been discussed so much, I'm sure every one of you frauds have read that part of the Constitution a dozen times.
So, what does the Constitution say about detaining Americans?
... you treasonous frauds don't read the Constitution, do you?
Before you start shooting, let me get my camera.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1112777 Apr 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about some Mormon sects?
Bringing up this subject is stupid. It is stupid because the US is working towards a goal of women rights in these countries.
That doesn't mean that we should permit women here to be denied things like equal pay & equal opportunity & the freedom to them to get with their doctors for the best contraception methods to use instead of some whacked out religious nutcase CEO telling them which conception they saw they can use.
Really? So, what you're saying is, Obama is working toward the goal of women's rights in those countries by putting the goddam Muslim Brotherhood in policy making positions in the White House, knowing the Muslim Brotherhood is the biggest faction in the Arab world keeping women in slavery, mutilating their genetalia, and pushing Sharia law everywhere they go.

Even you don't believe what comes out of your mouth, dupe.

The Democrats have a war on women. All you need to see evidence of that is look at the Muslim Brotherhood members put into policy making positions in the White House, and compare that to the number of moderate muslims appointed (and that would be none).

You're an idiot.

St. Croix valley

#1112778 Apr 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Delphi was Delco and prior Delco Remy. As the big three auto manufacturers grew they spun off various divisions. When Ford pulled Electric AutoLite out of Toledo you would have thought the fkn world was ending. It must have been the same for Indianapolis when jobs started being sent to the far east.
Of course when Bain Capital pulled that nonsense in the name of "capitalism" it was OK.
so if uneducated third world kids can make the same product for half the price, you really think US adults should be paid the world's top living wage for that?

why should the US even be doing that crap? we should be manufacturing the most cutting edge shit on the planet, not starters for 83 Omni's...

looking to keep the US stagnant will kill us. i'll follow those with a plan for the future...
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1112779 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>trick question...you blame it on obama.
You are definitely on your game today.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1112780 Apr 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You just make a gun threat you tiny retarded jagoff?
Did you just threaten to obstruct my First Amendment rights? I am sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Are you?

Let's read this post again. Pay particular attention to the last part, moron.

This stands out to me:
"Officials have created a taped off “First Amendment Area” where demonstrators can voice their concerns."

What the government is saying is, you don't have First Amendment rights unless we give you a zone where you can exercise them.

That's enough to start shooting. I'll say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and where I want to say it.
There is one place in the Constitution where it is written the government has the authority to detain someone. How about one of you Democrat pathological liars post that text from the Constitution for us.
... where's that text from the Constitution? I would think you frauds would be able to pull it off the top of your heads, with all the discussions about the NDAA. It's been discussed so much, I'm sure every one of you frauds have read that part of the Constitution a dozen times.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1112784 Apr 7, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Before you start shooting, let me get my camera.

Obama... constitutional lawyer, my ass.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112786 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Horrors Muslim women must endure:
Genital mutilation
Daughter, sister and wife beating
Easy divorce for men and polygamy (whoring)
Female sexual and domestic Slavery
Child Marriage
Veiling
Rape
Honor Killing
Scroll down and look at the picture.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2526263/The-Violent...
But progressives think the war on women is denying them sexual freedom and free contraception.
Progressives have lost their minds.
Sounds like Kissimmee Florida where the born again yayhoos are protesting (to no avail) the opening of a very much needed Planned Parenthood Clinic.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1112788 Apr 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Bah Blah.
There were numerous riots in many Muslim cities because of a video ( Note this is where you tell your lies how no one saw it). It only makes sense to consider that possibility in Benghazi unless you have some reason why these riots were not possible in Benghazi.
See,there was no lie at all. Just a pack of pathetic right whiners using the deaths of 4 Americans as political fodder.
I
Then it should be very easy for you to answer these questions:

We can start with this one:

What evidence of any "spontaneous demonstration" did either the White House or the State Department have before Obama lied?

Why did Obama lie for two weeks about some "spontaneous demonstration" that nobody had any evidence of covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

I wonder if there's a conspiracy to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States, which leads us to this question:

Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress, lie to the entire country, and lie to Ty Woods' father standing right in front of Ty Woods' casket?

How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be so they could match it when they abruptly changed their story line in the middle of covering demonstrations all day long in the hours before the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi began?

Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1112789 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so if uneducated third world kids can make the same product for half the price, you really think US adults should be paid the world's top living wage for that?
why should the US even be doing that crap? we should be manufacturing the most cutting edge shit on the planet, not starters for 83 Omni's...
looking to keep the US stagnant will kill us. i'll follow those with a plan for the future...
DBWriter would kill for a starter for an 83 Omni, he could finally get his car back on the road.
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1112790 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the part where you didn't give credit to the author of these ideas you stole, but do not understand.
are you really this stupid?
It is not stealing, I call it "Biden-izing," only there are no college credits to be frauduently obtained. Besides, whenever anything factual or invoking common sense is posted here, the Obamatrons attack the source while ignoring the content (just as you repeatedly do). Its like watching an episode of The Walking Dead.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1112792 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so if uneducated third world kids can make the same product for half the price, you really think US adults should be paid the world's top living wage for that?
Since you're really on your game today, how about answering a few questions you run away from on the days you're not quite on your game.

Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1112795 Apr 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just threaten to obstruct my First Amendment rights? I am sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Are you?
Let's read this post again. Pay particular attention to the last part, moron.
This stands out to me:
Calm down, you're not going anywhere.

St. Croix valley

#1112800 Apr 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Bah Blah.
I
he still denies this after i totally busted him on it..ks to the claim on a few people watched the video but i proved that false to him'

he said no one at the Cairo embassy rioting was there for the video..i gave him interviews with people there saying that is why they were rioting...

he will continue to lie till he dies...no point even arguing with him...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112802 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Not sure__but am sure that there are a mess of US adults sitting around collecting UE while watching FOX because some furrin kid is more capable. Here's a bit of advice__driving snow plows or even owning them doesn't really set one apart from the crowd. Just saying.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112806 Apr 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the poster who's always in the dark even after I prove it with sources like CNN, MSNBC and the mainstream media.
It's no wonder you and PDupont are on the same page.
In five years going on six__you've proved nothing but your own ignorance babe.

Talking heads are only proof that, journalism degrees are a dime a dozen.

Tell us more about the 385 lb drone that some trainee managed to land on a road only to have it crushed by a automobile. LMAO
Father Dan

Denver, CO

#1112807 Apr 7, 2014
You know, my children, it's a sad truth that lots of women actually LIKE being abused. They'll pop their heads up at any occasion literally ASKING for abuse, like carol who KNOWS she is a simpleton, but enjoys the attention she gets when she demonstrates it publicly. Lots of men do too. These men will marry women who kick them around like a sheep's head at a Taliban wedding. Abuse is at the very FOUNDATION of our society and I, for one, think it's gotten a bad rap. Look at Jesus. Have you ever SEEN a guy more abused than that one? And he's their GOD for goodness sakes... Is it any wonder there is so much abuse in the U.S. when God himself endorses it?
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1112808 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it is stealing..
and you do it every day...
you have no morals, no brains, and no idea of what you parrot...
Geez, you make me sound like a liberal college student or Biden. It makes perfect sense why the liar in chief chose this chump as his VP.

Biden lifted Kinnock's precise turns of phrase and his sequences of ideas—a degree of plagiarism that would qualify any student for failure, if not expulsion from school. But the even greater sin was to borrow biographical facts from Kinnock that, although true about Kinnock, didn't apply to Biden. Unlike Kinnock, Biden wasn't the first person in his family history to attend college, as he asserted; nor were his ancestors coal miners, as he claimed when he used Kinnock's words.

Once exposed, Biden's campaign team managed to come up with a great-grandfather who had been a mining engineer, but he hardly fit the candidate's description of one who "would come up [from the mines] after 12 hours and play football." At any rate, Biden had delivered his offending remarks with an introduction that clearly implied he had come up with them himself and that they pertained to his own life.

Most American political reporters were not so attuned to Britain's politics that they recognized Kinnock's words. But Michael Dukakis' adviser John Sasso had seen the Kinnock tape. Without his boss's knowledge or consent, he prepared a video juxtaposing the two men's speeches and got it into the hands of Dowd at the Times, David Yepsen of the Des Moines Register, and NBC News. When the story broke on Sept. 12, Biden was gearing up to chair the Supreme Court nomination hearings for Robert Bork, Ronald Reagan's far-right nominee. Biden angrily denied having done anything wrong and urged the press to chase after the political rival who had sent out what came to be called the "attack video."

Unfortunately for Biden, more revelations of plagiarism followed, distracting him from the Bork hearings. Over the next days, it emerged that Biden had lifted significant portions of speeches from Robert Kennedy and Hubert Humphrey. From Kennedy, he took four long sentences in one case and two memorable sentences in another.(In one account, Biden said that Pat Caddell had inserted them in his speech without Biden's knowledge; in another account, the failure to credit RFK was chalked up to the hasty cutting and pasting that went into the speech.) From Humphrey, the hot passage was a particularly affecting appeal for government to help the neediest. Yet another uncited borrowing came from John F. Kennedy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1112809 Apr 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I did, Pusscccee.
Get your gun. You'll need it
I don't have a plan to be on the south side of Chicago, or any other place where you Democrats stack the bullet riddled corpses to the rafters in the morgue every weekend. Why would I need my gun? You wouldn't be planning a rebellion against the Constitution, would you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr District 1 240,936
Supply of m-oll-y, tar,ku*sh etc 8 hr Chicago IL 1
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 15 hr Cheech the Conser... 6
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) 20 hr Jackson Browne 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 22 hr Earl 54
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... Sat Storm guy 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) Fri Comrades 105,189

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages