Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420647 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1112245 Apr 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Did You Know that 4 girls are circumcised every minute?
https://twitter.com/HonorDiaries/status/45285...
I'll go you one better -¨USA¨ used to despise Obama and even questioned his citizenship.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1112247 Apr 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you hear that a lot, huh doofus?
You hear it from your morning mirror each day of your life.
Funken Wagnall

United States

#1112248 Apr 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you hear that a lot, huh doofus?
I'm betting you're a f**king moron.

Hey! I win!

Lapeer, MI

#1112249 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't your fun hole hurt from being verbally fisted in here all these long, long years?
You really should wash that blow-up doll once-a-week, at least. You've got an infection so severe that you've become delirious.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1112250 Apr 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how those wimpy little shoulders of yours can support such a large organ.
I can sense a little fat pervert like you salivating already.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1112252 Apr 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how those wimpy little shoulders of yours can support such a large organ.
Playing an organ has a whole new meaning to you, huh pervert?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1112255 Apr 6, 2014
Funken Wagnall wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting you're a f**king moron.
Hey! I win!
And how else could a person relate to an imbecile like you? Speaking stupid comes much easier for you bagger puppets.

Lapeer, MI

#1112256 Apr 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I can sense a little fat pervert like you salivating already.
I'll betcha that when the officer looks at your DL, the first thing they do is giggle and ask "So, your first name is Dick, right?"

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1112257 Apr 6, 2014
"The Supreme Court's 2010 Citizens United ruling, and the court cases that followed, enabled outside groups to raise and spend unlimited amounts of money to influence political campaigns. The super PACs that those rulings created, along with a host of labor unions, poured $4 million into last November's mayoral contest -- an unprecedented amount, considering the city's size.

In most cases, the super PACs active in Boston's mayoral race disclosed their donors to the state Office of Campaign and Political Finance (OCPF) weeks after Election Day, and well after they'd helped to shape the election's outcome. And in the case of One Boston, the disclosures were nearly useless: The mysterious PAC that appeared out of nowhere, dropped $480,000 on television commercials promoting Marty Walsh's candidacy, and in January, disclosed that its funds came from a New Jersey PAC that doesn't file any sort of campaign finance disclosures with Garden State regulators. The American Federation of Teachers eventually disclosed that it had funded One Boston's efforts, but the admission came in a Boston Globe story, not in a state campaign finance filing."

http://www.commonwealthmagazine.org/Voices/Ba...

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1112258 Apr 6, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go you one better -¨USA¨ used to despise Obama and even questioned his citizenship.
Yes, I am aware of that :)

Lapeer, MI

#1112259 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case, digging in yourass and sniffing it ...
It's funny how you bite your nails and then complain that it tastes like sh it.

You are a laugh-a-minute.

Lapeer, MI

#1112260 Apr 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing an organ has a whole new meaning to you, huh pervert?
I'm no musician but I can play you for a Fool anytime.

Lapeer, MI

#1112261 Apr 6, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like watching a self-expository orgy ...
Please don't give us details on your inflatable friends who inflate your ego.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1112262 Apr 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll betcha that when the officer looks at your DL, the first thing they do is giggle and ask "So, your first name is Dick, right?"
Is it true that your old lady left you because hers was longer than yours? Can't get your mind off them , huh penis breath?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1112263 Apr 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you bite your nails and then complain that it tastes like sh it.
You are a laugh-a-minute.
Sh it licker is starting to lose his sh it.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112266 Apr 6, 2014
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
UConn 63
Florida 53
This could be a repeat of 2004 when UConn swept both the men's and women's championships.
Could happen__I actually had UConn over Florida but lost it back two hours later.

Our little Basketball High (Monteverde Academy) sure put the smackdown on Virginia's Oak Hill Academy earlier in the day. I don't think anyone is betting on HS sports yet__won't be long though. The ten starters on those teams will all attend D1 colleges. Free!

www.montverdeacademy.com

Little town used to be famous for Snapper Lawnmowers.

Life comes at you fast.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1112273 Apr 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't give us details on your inflatable friends who inflate your ego.
Somewhere in your family tree there had to be a dic, or were they all just no life pricks like you?
Pete Penis Malone

Los Angeles, CA

#1112274 Apr 6, 2014
I'm not sure what the point of circumcising a girl is? Just to piss her off?
Pete Penis Malone

Los Angeles, CA

#1112275 Apr 6, 2014
Maybe it's a new niche for me...

Me: "Ok, Mrs. Maxwell, your daughter's all set. Would you like to pay by cash, check, or money order?"
Mrs. Maxwell: "But... I watched you... you didn't DO anything..."
Me: "This is a very emotional moment for everyone, Mrs. Maxwell, but we ask that you not make a fuss and just settle your bill. Today will be...$1,500... for the procedure... and $235 for the framed certificate."

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112279 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and piss in the cup!
Big mouth....
Explain to us all why a person receiving TANF, or EBT or SEC 8 money NOT BE tested for drugs, when all SOLDIERS, SAILORS, AIRMAN, MARINES, CG, Civil Service are testable?
i think they should along with all gov't employees.. all or none.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min JRB 222,803
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 8 min Lol 5
News Chicago gangs no longer know or fear the police... 1 hr grounded in reali... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Actual Science 61,093
Bank Settlement Cash. Who Gets it? 3 hr CONTINUED ARTICLE 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,953
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 3,054

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages