Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346019 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1111644 Apr 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah__trust me. BTW am I reading your post count correctly?
Topix started me at about 2400 posts-didn't find the first post but was within the first day of it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1111645 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is what it says
The post count is off. Sometime I will check to see what number they started me at.
You were posting for a while with an unregistered name and that post count flipped over when you registered. Happens to me all the time on my recipe threads.

Clue__only saps or those who wish to PM each other register on a forum that google considers to have a bad reputation.

If it's fact it ain't lie__baby!
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111646 Apr 5, 2014
Just because someone has a job teaching does not make them a teacher. A teacher has truths to impart, or inspiration to nurture, or technique to master... an ideologue, however, has none of these things. An ideologue repeats what he or she has been told over and over and over again in hopes someone stoopider than they might pick up the chant, meaning they have a new enrollee in their downline and have a shot at winning a pink Cadillac...
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111647 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed you could count to four...
Whom can't?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1111648 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the one about people swiping your DL are accessing the DMV database? that topic?
No, the one about a system being in place for voter ID.

The one about a store swiping DLs is pretty much moot to the topic.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1111649 Apr 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if the attorneys do not know of a will, but cannot be absolutely certain that one does not exist, how would you suggest that they respond???....
As you will see from my above post, it appears Breitbart’s attorneys lied when they said they did not know whether or not Breitbart died intestate. How else could they have been so quick to answer after the judge's threat?
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111650 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am so sorry your malfunctioning penis has led to such sexual frustration...
is there any way you can release it at all or are you absolutely, totally useless as a sexual male? how sad...
Well, here you go again... off on some chinee teleportation or something... it's not a good look for you, dear... <SLAP!....> WAKE UP!...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1111651 Apr 5, 2014
Ted Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you made it perfectly clear - in the space of three posts - that you are unqualified to be either a teacher OR a mentor. Rather, you're a spoiled child clinging to second grade notions of scientific theory... If you WERE ever a teacher you were a poor one, and that's a fact.
People such as your need to be reminded of your position in life...

I don't....I just read about the people that worked for me as they continually finish their Bachelors, Master's and a couple now are close to finishing their Ph.D work.....

I don't get my 'report' card on my performance from an idiot like you....

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111652 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The question I responded to what was wrong legalizing drugs? Besides if someone responds saying China is a cautionary tale it should be a good clue what their opinion is.
People run from you, but not for the reasons you think.
Where are there "facts" contained in a discussion about if drugs should be legalized. Those are opinions.
no i asked about stopping our war on drugs..

and that would still have nothing to do with china's opium use in the 1880's

we never got to the facts on that topic. you dodged fromt eh very first post and now won't even admit it...

people think you are a coward for just the reasons you DO fear... you re one. you toos out bullshit and then run from it.

lets be clear on this, you are not runnign from me, you are running from your own words...you cannot back up the bullshit you have already tossed out. so you run.
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111653 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll need to learn how to pee all by yourself first before you can tackle the more advanced topics...
Ok, I think I've got that one down, what's next, teach? You gonna make me read the classics?
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111655 Apr 5, 2014
Oh man, I screwed it up... that last response should've read...

"Ok, I think I've got that one down, what's next, teach? You gonna make me fart the classics?"
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1111657 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that was not a lie, it was a mistake. yes, i have made mistakes. i will make more.
i am man enough to admit when i am wrong, immediately when i find out.
you cannot do that. you are not a man.
wow! you have one whole instance where i was wrong! i prove you wrong five to ten times a day...
run along, coward. your words are catching up to you...
and you lie about me all the time. just about every day..
Wrong libtarded weasel.

You "lied" when you tried to claim you "forgot".

You "lied" when you claimed you were a "conservative".

You can run liberal wimp, but you can't hide.

We all have seen people like you here before.
Ted Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#1111658 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
People such as your need to be reminded of your position in life...
I don't....I just read about the people that worked for me as they continually finish their Bachelors, Master's and a couple now are close to finishing their Ph.D work.....
I don't get my 'report' card on my performance from an idiot like you....
? Sure you do. You get your performance report any way I say you do, who appointed you grand opinionator of the internet? There's an interesting parable about a weaver who made the most beautiful rugs in Peoria somehow...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1111659 Apr 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, after a little digging, I do see where, after the judge threatened them with contempt of court for evading the issue, Breitbart's attorneys DID comply with the judges threat by providing a statement on October 5, 2013 that "Andrew Breitbart died intestate in Los Angeles County, California, on March 1, 2012."
I just can't image a parent, especially the breadwinner, not taking the time to protect his family in the event of his death.
http://legaltimes.typepad.com/files/susannah-...
Intestate signals lazy-broke-and such. Kinda makes one wonder why the right wing schmucks beat a path to the fat fks door every day.

Next up__Jim Hoft, the cree-ay-tor of The Gateway Pundit which is also linked on this thread daily. Jim too is very ill and can't do for himself__beyond instructing a pal on lying on his behalf.

Gotta credit the cripple though for squeezing on his SSI.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111660 Apr 5, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the one about a system being in place for voter ID.
The one about a store swiping DLs is pretty much moot to the topic.
actually, that was the topic..people claimed that when stores swiped your DL, they were accessing the DMV database. that is false.

there is no system set up in place for tracking registered voters at the polls via photo ID's in my state. how 'bout yours?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111663 Apr 5, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
What's become of all those "facts" you're so enamored of, er, "stud."
The rest is just what you might call "projection" (get it? projection?). I'm a female sweetie. I'm ALWAYS open for business if I want to be, so yeah, Mr. Softee, I can "release it" any time, and anywhere I want to. It's just not fair, is it?(Why does everything run to the sexual with you limpdicks anyway? "Sexual male?" That's just sloppy, honey.
Try again?(to quote you)...
sure pal...your affliction and resulting mental instability have been well documented here by your rants...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1111664 Apr 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i did not.ered into a conversation about how the proven false god of abraham that both the muslims and christians and jews worship says they should kill gays.
you couldn't slap your own ass, fool...you can't even understand what intelligent adults are discussing..
I not in the mood to argue with florists....

but so that I can get your sorry butt squared away on hate crimes....and what to be afraid of when you turn off the lights at night....

and since you hate a particular group....

I will remind you ..

Again, under 10,000 HATE CRIMES were reported to the FBI....in my original link...

SO statically you have a better chance of being killed in your bathroom by falling on the soap than by a religious fanatic...

You should stick to trimming the bushes....

Minnesota's North Coast

#1111665 Apr 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong libtarded weasel.
You "lied" when you tried to claim you "forgot".
You "lied" when you claimed you were a "conservative".
You can run liberal wimp, but you can't hide.
We all have seen people like you here before.
show how i am not a conservative...

you and i both know you can;t discuss issues rationally...we have come to an understanding about who is the boss here..you spew garbage and i talk issues and deal with facts and point out how your idiotic posts are wrong.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1111666 Apr 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yet it wouldn't be noted as an account would it??? Do you own or lease/rent?
I own__the home I live in, several other homes and some commercial properties.
Never heard property called accounts.
Just saying.
if Realslime owns his home jointly with his wife, he can't leave the home to his boyfriend in his will......

in addition, in many states the laws for intestacy coincide with the way one would distribute his property anyway....in a normal family.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111667 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The person is self destructive. Any good points the person may have is lost in his/her egomania responses.
That's you son.

Even when I quote you, you run.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min Red_Forman 7,274
last post wins! (Apr '13) 59 min Red_Forman 593
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 207,399
News Rescue Groups Search for Cat in 'Disturbing' Bo... 1 hr Poppyann 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,568
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 101,402
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 57,169
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages