Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1660737 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1112589 Apr 7, 2014
REPUBLICANS EXPAND OBAMACARE?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1112590 Apr 7, 2014
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2014/04/07/3...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/our-year-...

Maybe the climate deniers can watch this & maybe learn something.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1112591 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i've never caught a catfish, or fished where they are..(why would anyone, really, when real men catch trout?)
you girly boys can catch all the catfish you want....
How long have you been on welfare/disability, mental case, or do you still live with your parents?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112592 Apr 7, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. It's MY opinion, but it obviously means EVERYTHING to you!
So, why were you booted off? Misunderstanding? Victimization?
no i pointed out your opinion means nothing..

even opinions can be wrong and i show how yours are wrong all the time.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1112593 Apr 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I'm still laughing at your " OMG OMG Communists Communist OMG OMG OMG" post.
And really, you being a white supremacist with your head up Rush Limbaugh/Glen Beck's ass certainly has no room to call anyone else a dupe.
I listened to both sides. I chose not to go with the 80- year old war monger with a bimbo backup from the party that took us from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse,a near financial meltdown, doubling the debt & two quagmire wars.
Blah, blah, blah.
Being the 'voice of truth', that you claim to be, what part of that post is not accurate?

St. Croix valley

#1112594 Apr 7, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's hard to tell what's in a dog by looking at a picture of him or what people say about him, huh?
but you seemed to think you could call him a bird dog..

now you contradict your own post!

why do you make it so easy to prove what an idiot you are!?!?!

i love pointing out what an fool you are.. but you do it so much better than i ever could!

(BTW, anyone who knows dogs can clearly see the Rott in his head, the lab in his body..) but you had to pretend you were some dog guy and ended up making a fool of yourself with your ignorance again...)
didn't you claim to hunt with dogs? must have been more bullshit from you...what don't you lie about? that might be easier to list....

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1112597 Apr 7, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
Being the 'voice of truth', that you claim to be, what part of that post is not accurate?
Most of it.
Patrick

United States

#1112598 Apr 7, 2014
Imagine ACA may have hit 7.2 or 7.3 million as the usual talk show clowns are back to Benghazi fraud?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1112599 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no i pointed out your opinion means nothing..
I agree, my opinions mean nothing. So why do you obsess over them?

What about the rest of my post? Your silence is deafening.
Patrick

United States

#1112601 Apr 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it.
GOP needs leadership ?
They attack the President .....seem to have no answers other than usual complaints
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1112602 Apr 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/clima te/2014/04/07/3423139/episode- 1-showtime-years-of-living-dan gerously/
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/our-year-...
Maybe the climate deniers can watch this & maybe learn something.
Not from " ThinkProgressives.com " or the far left NBC/MSM Ministry of Propaganda, Kool-Aid drinker.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1112605 Apr 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it.
Point it out.

St. Croix valley

#1112606 Apr 7, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, my opinions mean nothing. So why do you obsess over them?
What about the rest of my post? Your silence is deafening.
no silence..already addressed.
do try to keep up, dear.

i do not obsess over you opinions. i point them out as wrong and move on...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1112607 Apr 7, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2009, she extended the State Department benefits to include parters of gay employees.
Since the 90's, she has supported the concept of civil unions that would extend legal rights to same sex couples.(i.e. marriage without the word marriage).
Since marriage & civil unions provided the same legal status, it was really just about terminology.
I don't think Clinton every voted against nor financially supported anti-gay marriage efforts.
In the business world, stockholders certainly don't want their management to openly be against any social issue that would cost them customers.
Chik fil A just over took KFC....

St. Croix valley

#1112608 Apr 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid: "Having or showing a lack of ability to learn and understand things." That pretty much sums up Database. I suppose in his field he is referred to as a "dirty block".
i'm pretty sure everywhere he goes he is referred to as a DumBshit....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1112609 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no i pointed out your opinion means nothing..
'why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..

why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?'

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112610 Apr 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Some truly believed he was "The One"
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;...
If by "the one" you mean "the one" to end our obsession with war, you are right. If by "the one" you mean "the one" who will turn the focus away from supporting Wall Street to supporting the less fortunate, you are right. If by "the one" you mean "the one" who will fight to see that healthcare is more accessible for the less fortunate, you are right. Certainly if McCain or Romney had been elected we would be headed down a path very much like that taken by Bush. That really isn't an option.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1112612 Apr 7, 2014
AGW supporters are the sane ones.....really?

'‘Give me ten minutes or I’m leaving’– Duncan Stewart has meltdown on live radio'

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/tv-ra...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112613 Apr 7, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look up ignoramus you will find yours!
Oh, look! A heckler!(ignore)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1112614 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i'm pretty sure everywhere he goes he is referred to as a DumBshit....
'why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..

why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Patriot AKA Bozo 64,320
Tax Plan won't Work 32 min Cappy Rat 1
Who was the bouncer they called "Tubby" in the ... 3 hr PUFFBOY-baloney 3
This caused the GREAT D. J. TRUMP 3 hr Alinsky-s PUPPYboy 1
Did I near there wasn't a dry run 3 hr Dee Real 1
Trump is a jinx President 3 hr Rich Taxbreak 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,681

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages