Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1110406 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are against the Prison Rape Elimination Act?
Why in the world do you think prisoners raping each other is a good thing?
You do have a problem staying focused don't you? Galt is against the Prison Rape Elimination Act and so is Rick Perry. Galt took offense at my calling Perry a "disgusting ignoramous" for his announcement last week that will not adopt the federal standards aimed at combating rape in prisons, saying that it would be "impossible" for Texas to comply with Prison Rape Elimination Act.

So you see, my dear, it is you and yours who think prisoners raping each other is a good thing. Owe up to it.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1110407 Apr 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Code Pink loved Libya, but were disappointed by Syria.....
now wearing pink burkhas.....
Moochelle would look fetching in an orange polka dot one.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110408 Apr 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Auntie G*lt" is back with advise for the self centered
Do your yarn on Iraq and the weapons of Mass Destruction ?
Can someone translate this gibberish?

"do your yarn"

Some kind of code?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110409 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too young to know. But in the 1970s, the alarmists were scaring everyone about another ice age. It's a cycle thing. That's why most of us over 50 are yawning about all the hysteria over global warming and the government trying to pull the wool over your eyes.
This isn't the first warming trend since the beginning of climate. Liberals just want to think they discovered it and can control it with your money.
and you're too stupid to know that those were just a few scientists...already by that time the consensus was for global warming due to greenhouse effect.

you shouldn't speak for others,very few are as stupid as you prove yourself to be with every post you make...

“you know i know”

denver

#1110410 Apr 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
also predicted Romney would win,
also predicted no one would sign up for Obamacare.
LOL
The first true, the second a blatant lie.

I predicted Ostupidakare would be a disaster, that is true.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1110411 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Petunia won't return Daffy's calls, she's went back to Porky[Homer] lol
Well, Porky at least has a sense of humor part of time.
George K

West Babylon, NY

#1110412 Apr 3, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you ever been right about anything, Archie Bunker?
Yes, good old Archie Bunker--the beginning of the progressives war against common sense, patriotism, morality and those who cling to their guns and religion.

Did Archie see Obama coming?

What would Archie Bunker say if he were around today? Probably the same things he said in the ’70s. Norman Lear was extremely prescient, and this video shows just how much.

Read more at http://conservativevideos.com/2013/11/archie-...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1110413 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have a problem staying focused don't you? Galt is against the Prison Rape Elimination Act and so is Rick Perry. Galt took offense at my calling Perry a "disgusting ignoramous" for his announcement last week that will not adopt the federal standards aimed at combating rape in prisons, saying that it would be "impossible" for Texas to comply with Prison Rape Elimination Act.
So you see, my dear, it is you and yours who think prisoners raping each other is a good thing. Owe up to it.
Texas also can't seem to abide by the don't hire illegals law. hell they don't even have a state law against it.

they seem to have some serious problems being part of the US....

i'd trade em to mexico for two soft shell tacos and chimichanga...
George K

West Babylon, NY

#1110414 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Moochelle would look fetching in an orange polka dot one.
Not as good as her husband probably already does.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1110415 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock off the smear crap-it makes you seem stodgy and suffocating old.

The Act was signed into law10 years and you want me to believe it just going into effect-that is a moronic claim. I see you are being dishonest here so I will ask Galt what is happening.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1110416 Apr 3, 2014
Tinka wrote:
BAracken Bah rack that brain Grid like up down through up down through climbing diagonal sideways...lol that's funny to have thought of that...
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!
One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.
"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110417 Apr 3, 2014
The original Ft. Hood victims relatives still denied their rightful benefits, Il Douche gave the money to Islamofascists to buy clubs to beat their women with.

Honor Diaries (2014)- IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt3135012/&#8206 ;
Internet Movie Database
Honor Diaries features nine courageous women's rights advocates with roots in Muslim-majority societies. These women, who have witnessed firsthand the ...

Honor Diaries features nine courageous women's rights advocates with roots in Muslim-majority societies. These women, who have witnessed firsthand the hardships women endure, are profiled .
George K

West Babylon, NY

#1110418 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the Canadians don't live, breathe, and eat the culture that guns will solve all your problems....
that is the problem with the US and guns.
Are Canadians OK with the US guns that keep them from having problems? Or would they someday like to grow a pair?

Lapeer, MI

#1110419 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The report is a little misleading. It also reports:
Cool temperature trends continue in Earth’s lower stratosphere: The average lower stratospheric temperature, about six to ten miles above the Earth’s surface, for 2012 was record to near-record cold, depending on the dataset.
But it does go on to say: Increasing greenhouse gases and decline of stratospheric ozone tend to cool the stratosphere while warming the planet near-surface layers.
The problem with this is an IPCC report:
Another analysis of a 21-station data set from Antarctica by Comiso (1999) found a warming trend equivalent to 1.25°C per century for a 45-year record beginning in the 1950s BUT A SLIGHT COOLING TREND from 1979 to 1998...There was a COOLING PERIOD in the late 1700s and 1800s and A WARMING over the 19th century with greater variability and change in winter than in summer.
http://www.ipcc.ch/ipccreports/tar/wg2/index....
Apparently, warming and cooling trends are just part of natural climate change.
The other problem with global warming using CO2 emissions as the reason is the Ice Age.
Dupie has a Love/Hate Relationship with facts. He loves those data that fit his little world and hates those data that run contrary to it.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110420 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if your stance will remain the same when you realized that the federal Prison Rape Elimination Act was not an Obama Administration initiative as Perry asserted by one that was signed by his own fellow Texan, George W. Bush. Guess you people just couldn't believe that a fellow republican would take a stance against rape in prison.
Rapists and killers are spared the death penalty by "progressives" and are then free to kill other inmates and prison guards, including female ones.

You must be sooooo proud.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1110421 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am apparently have better reading comprehension than your-your post I responded to was a bunch of exaggerated BS.

Try again --maybe you can figure out this time.
George K

West Babylon, NY

#1110422 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Texas also can't seem to abide by the don't hire illegals law. hell they don't even have a state law against it.
they seem to have some serious problems being part of the US....
i'd trade em to mexico for two soft shell tacos and chimichanga...
Are you kidding? The only border Obama has ever worried about is the White House wall being breached. And he's sued the states that are tough on illegal aliens while ignoring sanctuary cities who never follow immigration law.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1110423 Apr 3, 2014
Okay to untangle my sentence

I apparently have better reading comprehension (no am)

In honor of Ghost's LEO sock

Lapeer, MI

#1110424 Apr 3, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"Jackasshole Fuckface"
I make no such claim, I am merely stating as a strict Constitutionalist the right to bear arms does not mean the right to own a gun.
Personally I hope you shoot yourself.
Hee, Hee, Hee....you are godawful stupid.

“you know i know”

denver

#1110425 Apr 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really son?
And here I thought he committed suicide.
Oh well. Guess it proves your point not to believe the media, but reich wingers instead!
dufus, he was confronted by someone with a gun and he killed himself, gawd you're stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,723
Deat Abby 12-16 11 min Sublime1 62
Amy 12-18 11 min Mister Tonka 3
Abby 12-18 13 min Mister Tonka 3
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 34 min Le Duped 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min PEllen 98,832
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 21
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:06 am PST

NFL 7:06AM
Charles Tillman: Bears players still have faith in Cutler
NBC Sports 7:20 AM
Will Jimmy Clausen fare better than Jay Cutler as Bears' QB?
NBC Sports 7:35 AM
What do the Bears do with Jay Cutler moving forward?
ESPN 7:40 AM
Sources: Bears 'confused' at coach's discipline
NBC Sports 7:45 AM
Jarrett Payton: Stop talking about Jay Cutler's potential